• filter:
  • 1157 158 159160161
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Someone asked on the facebook page asked why the 50 off coupon was on before the IOTW was updated.

rated:
December 12- Watch the video, 19% off any purchase.

rated:
12-13 Click on the present for today and then one the eye mask one the model on the right hand side and put it on her eyes. $5 off $25.

rated:
What do you do for the 14th? I've clicked the penguin slippers but they just dance and go back to normal. I've tried moving them, and double clicking and I just can't seem to figure it out.

rated:
They are still running this promotion, but I can't find any "coupons".

rated:
the coupon is working now, click the slippers when they dance: 15% off any in-store purchase

rated:
On 12/15, click on the holiday gift box for the day, go to the next page with the arrow, and click the red plaid slippers. An elf will come out, click the elf and get $10 off a $50

rated:
16th, clicked on the reindeer bowl, they lit up but nothing happened....

rated:
It's up and running, 20% off coupon.

rated:
The daily coupons go active at 0100 EST.

rated:
It's been earlier than that. They should just update the coupon when they update the present. I hope it goes back to normal after this promotion is over.

rated:
I give up on todays, The bear waves to me, but thats all I can get.

rated:
anyone figure out how to get a coupon from the bear?

rated:
doesn't seem to be working....its been like this for the last 3 or 4 days

rated:
touch the bears face and it gives you 15% of kids sleepwear...

rated:
click on the mens pajamas pants, click them again when they are running away. 10% off.

rated:
anyone know how to get the coupon for today? 12/20

rated:
Click on the Dec20th box, and then click on the ribbons attached to it. $5 of $25.

rated:
For Dec 21

Click open Dec 21 package, then cycle through deals by clicking purple triangle to $ Women's Graphic Tees (show's white long sleeve t-shirt), then drag scarf from the Heather's neck to white shirt. 15% off any in-store purchase.

Enjoy.

rated:
on the 24 tap zip up the pink polka dot toddler fleece, its 25% off

rated:
Great deal on jeans tomorrow. Use either a 25% coupon thats avail on the website, or buy a $50 coupon via eBay or trade with me in the coupon trading thread. Can get a pair of jeans for around 7.50 - 10 bucks.. pretty hot deal.

rated:
As of today (Sun 12/27) click on the right thigh (above the black purse) of the supermodelquin on the left, to get 20% OFF any in-store purchase from 12/27-1/7. There are other 10-15% offers as well... depending on your browser, just watch for your cursor to change from an arrow to a hand and then click.

-JavaJoeJava

rated:
hey everyone.. im not a new member, but dont use the site much. Im looking for the 50.00 off 100.00 purchase at Old Navy.. do you know how I can get one? and whats teh 75.00 butterfly?

rated:
There is a 15% off any kids item coupon if you click on the little girl with black hair to bring up her style page, then click on the white Old Navy graphic hoody.

rated:
does anyone know where the 5 dollars of 25 coupon is?

rated:
tolbirt said: hey everyone.. im not a new member, but dont use the site much. Im looking for the 50.00 off 100.00 purchase at Old Navy.. do you know how I can get one? and whats teh 75.00 butterfly?

Those are from when the site first started my friend. Your gonna have to do some reading to catch up. The site changes every week w/ different coupons and different ways of getting them. Good Luck

rated:
$5 off $25 click & rate the Blond (1st model)
$10 off $50 click & rate the 2nd model
20% off click on jeans on model to the left
15% off kids item click on 3rd model & click sweatshirts
10% off instore purchase click on 2nd model & click sweatshirts
$15 off $75 click on the star to the left of New Years

rated:
thanks so much!

rated:
these all say in store purchase. So you cannot use them online?

rated:
No, just in store.

rated:
It just updated like 15 min ago. And SCUMBAGS already got all the 50 off 100's.s ;(... The fix is definitely in. Oh well i got 25% off

rated:
Anyone know what to do with the water bottle?

rated:
How did you get he 25% off one?

rated:
To get the 25% off coupon, click on the shoes of the model on the far right.

rated:
use the water bottle on the girl who is holding it. Might have to do the others first. Like...........

Move headband to girl on right, change all the shoes, change the 2 pair of sweatpants on bottom right, move bag to girl in front, move shirts on behind the other.

rated:
By the time I tried that they were all gone....well...I guess I was too slow

rated:
Thanks, kingsly! That helps.

rated:
If you drag the yoga mat from the first girl on the left to the girl to her right you get a 15% of yoga pants coupon

rated:
You can get a 25% off everything coupon by changing the colors of all the shoes

rated:
The $50 off $100 coupon is found if you click on the navy girls yoga pants

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1157 158 159160161
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014