• filter:
  • 123 4 5161
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Nicenthick said: $75 and $50 are DEAD.

So am I, So am I. My mouse just told me: "stop clicking and feed me to a Cat".

rated:
Anybody know when next's weeks will go live?

rated:
my guess is thur, but what time? maybe midnight wed night/thur morning? i was wondering the same thing.

rated:
Any online coupons?

rated:
There is a scrolling list that tells you what coupons are still available at the top of the pictures. It looks like 15% and 20% are left.

rated:
How often is the website updated, i.e. daily, weekly, monthly?

rated:
pennstatefan989 said: Woot Woot!! I can get 3 nice pairs of jeans and a leather belt for the cost of $45 after my coupin, (Actual cost would be $120)

All of my jeans are from Steve and Barry's (now bankrupt), it will be nice to have some good quality jeans!

LOL NOTHING from Old Navy is "nice" or "good quality".

rated:
sekharcp said: Recession effect -looks like OldNavy don't want to spend any more money on live models and using dummies..

Has Old Navy EVER used models? No real model would be caught dead in Old Navy clothes. I'm surprised the mannequins don't run away!

rated:
That is the point, I was doing my job, NOT on the computer till I got home. Pretty quick to judge, aren't you?

rated:
i see no butterflies!!!!...

rated:
@green: you had some bad experience with Old Navy? i only know that they are cheap and wearable, sometimes look ok. that' enough to me since i use 99.999% of my money paying for tuition.

rated:
where do you get the $50 one?

rated:
Anybody got $75 off coupon available. Please PM me if you have one. Many thanks!

rated:
green14 said: pennstatefan989 said: Woot Woot!! I can get 3 nice pairs of jeans and a leather belt for the cost of $45 after my coupin, (Actual cost would be $120)

All of my jeans are from Steve and Barry's (now bankrupt), it will be nice to have some good quality jeans!

LOL NOTHING from Old Navy is "nice" or "good quality".

I've often times heard it referred to as "ghetto gap"

personally, i like their jeans and their boxers, but realize that they are cheap clothes. You get what you pay for, their polo's fade horribly, and their t's suffer from massive shrinkage.

that being said, i'll still be in to stock up on jeans and boxers. i refuse to pay $50 for a plain old pair of levi's (not even silver tab), and bj's and sam's only ever has straight leg, regular fit, and i prefer my jeans a bit on the baggy side.

For kid's clothes, you cant go wrong at Old Navy though. i always stock up end of season for next year, the shirts, polos and wife beaters are fine for the kids, the jeans are good for spring/fall, but gap's jeans are thicker and better for the winter

rated:
20% is the highest value remaining. Click on the airplane banner that floats across the box behind the lady wearing a polo shirt.

rated:
OMG.

I missed the 75 and 50, but still fun site. Productivity on Fridays? Non existent.

rated:
Does anyone have a 50 off 100 or 75 off 100 they are not going to use?? I can't believe I missed out I love ON

rated:
QueenieB said: 20% is the highest value remaining. Click on the airplane banner that floats across the box behind the lady wearing a polo shirt.

They will be having the friends and family sale very soon, with 30% off entire purchase.

rated:
It's so hard to happy with a 20% coupon when you know you missed a $75 off $100!

rated:
I wish I could have gotten in on the $50 or $75 deal.

rated:
I missed it to
hoping that it updates soon with new coupon codes

rated:
Thanks OP, got 20% off.

rated:
they are doing it again but I'm not allow to say when

I don't want them croonies to take it and sell on flea bay

stop feeding the habit

rated:
Are you only able to use these coupons once? Or can I copy it at kinkos and give it out to people who want them? Not sure if Old Navy has a computer system that talks to all the computers around the world

rated:
Thanks op, got a 20% off, will check back next week and hope for something even better

rated:
wow great deals!

rated:
i used the $75 off today at an ON store, bought 7 items for $105 and paid $30 after coupon.
it worked like a charm; store clerk could not believe it...

rated:
got 20% off coupon, thanks OP.

rated:
For those who are getting the 20% off coupon...if you just wait til March 12th-15th, you can get 30% off here: Hot Deal

rated:
Thanks...
Both the $50 off and $75 off coupons are gone..
It is written on the top of the page...

rated:
Thanks OP.....

rated:
PorStaker said: Are you only able to use these coupons once? Or can I copy it at kinkos and give it out to people who want them? Not sure if Old Navy has a computer system that talks to all the computers around the world

Its in the OP

20% (10,000 unique codes)
$10 off $100 (5000 unique codes)
$50 off $100 (3500 unique codes)
$75 off $100 (1000 unique codes)

rated:
i wonder why there are more 20% coupons than $10 off $100 $10 off $100 is only 10% and there's a total requirement.

rated:
Nevermind... I don't know what I'm talking about... I clicked the 20% extra and it said it's gone, even the one on my saved disappeared, but now it's working again... Old Navy is just out to get me!

rated:
No.. i just got another one after your post.

rated:
At the top of the website, it says there are 6,700 20% off coupons left.

rated:
bjg31483 said: For those who are getting the 20% off coupon...if you just wait til March 12th-15th, you can get 30% off here: Hot Deal

I see the 20% off coupon say valid 2/27 - 3/5. I don't think it will fly.

rated:
He means just wait an extra 2 weeks and go during the 30% off days... not combining them

rated:
People...they're unique codes. They can't be shared.

rated:
JoyfulGirl said: People...they're unique codes. They can't be shared.
Amen!
Maybe the OP should change the title to DEAD.
Never seen so many people begging for the so few that were available.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 5161
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.