• filter:
  • 14 5 678161
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
(PLEASE, NO MORE PM's! THE COUPON HAS ALREADY BEEN GIVEN AWAY! THESE ARE ONE TIME USE COUPONS!)

I have a $50 off $100 that I will not be using. I will give it to the first person who PM's me and assures me that they will use it. (selling it on eBay is not considered using it)

rated:
Stop begging.
Here That was cheapest I found. Still not very cheap for a coupon somebody got free.
And no, it is not me selling it.

rated:
When do they put out new codes?

rated:
LovinThis said: When do they put out new codes?
tonight at 3:30 AM ET.

rated:
I only buy Old Navy clothing that that Travis character was used to sell...

rated:
GONE!!!!

rated:
mnsweeps said: LovinThis said: When do they put out new codes?

This seems to be incorrect, as they are not back up.

Does anyone know when they will be?

rated:
mnsweeps said: When do they put out new codes?

Methinks mnsweeps was seeing how many people would stay up and check for codes!
No new site yet

rated:
I went there today and was unable to use the coupon. The girl told me to call their number, but of course store relations had closed 2 minutes before I called.
I agree with the assessment of the clothing as being low quality-it's gone downhill a lot since my last purchase there 5 years ago- I started shopping at Costco for jeans. Nonetheless, if I can get the coupon to work I won't complain about 5 pair of jeans for 50 bucks.

rated:
You get what you pay for..if you want to be cheap.you get cheap quality..

rated:
I think the clothes are pretty good.

I used my $50 off $100 today and let my kids get a new outfit. They had a great time.

Gave a lady behind me a 20% coupon I had and it made her day.

Thanks O/P

Here is a 30% coupon good at Old Navy/Gap/ Banana Republic 3/12-3/15
Coupon Link

rated:
lfsbu said: mnsweeps said: LovinThis said: When do they put out new codes?

This seems to be incorrect, as they are not back up.

Does anyone know when they will be?

the coupons on the site (the ones that are left) are good through 3/5 so my guess would be either Thursday or Friday for new ones

rated:
stephs69camaro said:
the coupons on the site (the ones that are left) are good through 3/5 so my guess would be either Thursday or Friday for new ones

Seems logical since the first post of this thread was Thursday.

rated:
Actually the fine print on the page says prices valid thru 3/12/09 ... so it may not update until then.

rated:
I used my $75 off coupon and it worked just fine after I ran back to get a $5 t-shirt to make my total hit $100 before taxes. $29 dollars for $100 worth of stuff! I do believe that new coupons will be available on Thursdays, but as for what time, I'm not sure... If anyone happens to come across the new site, let us all know, and keep posting where the hidden coupons are! Thanks everyone!

rated:
The manager at the store I was at said Thursdays they will be updating. He was told it would be going on for a while too. He had to override my coupon - for some reason it wasn't working (it was a real coupon I printed, not a copy or anything). He told me to check again on Thursday.

rated:
I had problems using my $50 coupon. The manager said they have got a memo advising of some problems with the system. I'm gonna call CS tomorrow morning and raise it with them and yes, my coupon was genuine as I printed it out myself and no, I did not share it with anyone. We'll see how good their customer service really is.

rated:
stuff looks cheap now ....

rated:
Wonder if the new site will go up at 12am...and in which time zone...

rated:
Payam81 said: I had problems using my $50 coupon. The manager said they have got a memo advising of some problems with the system. I'm gonna call CS tomorrow morning and raise it with them and yes, my coupon was genuine as I printed it out myself and no, I did not share it with anyone. We'll see how good their customer service really is.

So I called Old Navy with my issue around 3 PM EST and spoke to a CSR named Diego. He insists the coupon I printed personally out of my printer and kept in my wallet till last night, was redeemed already and basically said they cannot do anything about it. I pointed out to the fact that this is false advertising and that if they are unable or unwilling to honor this coupon I will stop shopping at Old Navy anymore but it didn't change anything. The CSR basically said he cannot do anything to this end about the issue, didn't even bother taking down my information to contact me if they figured the site was issuing duplicate coupons.

Anyhow, that's that for me. I will be writing to their corporate offices as well just to make it a point.

rated:
My CSR is investigating why my $75 off $100 showed up as used and it sending me a $10 gift card. They took my name and address/

rated:
Payam81, go for it. Do complain against him. We all should always nail these SOB so they can change. At HP, tech. support manager did not want to fix my Laptop so I wrote a letter to the VP of Customer Service. Instantly, someone called me and fixed the problem. They even apologized for everything.

Nail that Son Of a Biscuit!

rated:
ALMOST THERE!!!!

rated:
its midnight on the east coast and no new codes...they're based in SF so they must go by west coast time...guess that means new codes at 3am eastern

rated:
All quiet midnight on the west coast.

rated:
I know when I wake up it'll all be gone...

rated:
chrislk1986 said: I know when I wake up it'll all be gone...

same here, its just too late now

rated:
oh my gosh OMG

the site is back up again and I started clicking and found the jackpot

What am I suppose to do now?

I'm basing out of SF by the way

rated:
storerobber said: oh my gosh OMG

the site is back up again and I started clicking and found the jackpot

What am I suppose to do now?

I'm basing out of SF by the way

You are supposed to send $10 to every FW member that has posted on this thread before you.

rated:
chrislk1986 said: I know when I wake up it'll all be gone...

it'll be all gone before you even go to sleep...

rated:
from what i get, the site hasn't updated at all. no new coupons as far as i can see.
I agree with some of the other posters. Bottom of site says prices valid through 3/12 so there probably won't be a new site til next week.

rated:
yea...probably in a week

rated:
The PRICES are valid to 3-12 because that's the FUN-damentals sale. The COUPON WEBSITE should reload either Thursday evening sometime or Friday morning around 9-9:30 Mountain Time. The Friday morning time seems to have arisen because someone on SD (no credit will be given thanks to TheRaddish) signed up for the notifier when there's more coupons, and they got an Outlook reminder or something of that nature that it would be Friday morning around that time.

However, there's going to be another new Old Navy commercial about this during American Idol Thursday night (tonight). The pattern LAST week was that the site went live around 6-7pm Eastern PRIOR to the commercial - in fact, if you look at the post history both here and SD, you can tell the "good" coupons were gone by something like 9PM.

The current coupons began 2-27 (the Friday) and expire today, 3-5, so there is an argument for new coupons in the Thursday-night period for use on Friday through next Thursday. It wouuld also make some degree of sense for the coupons to be released Friday morning on this logic - so really, if you just HAVE to have a coupon, you need to be spending a good chunk of time sitting on that site tonight and tomorrow, sadly!

I do also want to repeat: PLEASE, everyone, don't buy these to feeBay or hoard them - there were a lot of coupons that went to waste last week because people ended up not using them for whatever reason.

I would also counsel everyone that gets a legitimate one Thursday-Friday-whenever to use it ASAP - this is what I did last week and had no problems, but the longer you wait, the more likely you are to have "already-redeemed" problems - this is ESPECIALLY true if you order off feeBay - come on, do you REALLY think that seller got five unique $75 off coupons spare to sell?

rated:
i have a 20% if someone who wants it can use it tonite. PM me. I was hoping for a 50 or 75 but didn't get it and i fully intended to use this and even went to 2 Old Navy's but just didn't see anything worth getting. like i said, PM me with your email and i'll send it off.

---

thanks for the PM - it's gone.

rated:
I am at work till 7:30 tonight sitting infront of a computer and I can't help but to refresh the page every 10 mins to see if the new site is up and running... after 7:30 I'll probably head home and do the same but just not as often. I'll be sure to give the update when its working, if it happens between now and 7:30p Central time.

rated:
you the man g-money

rated:
So, I basically sat in front of my screen for literally 15 minutes (desperate much?)...no butterfly...

Thanks for the post op, I wish I got on this earlier!

rated:
lol

rated:
DaddyCulver said: I am at work till 7:30 tonight sitting infront of a computer and I can't help but to refresh the page every 10 mins to see if the new site is up and running... after 7:30 I'll probably head home and do the same but just not as often. I'll be sure to give the update when its working, if it happens between now and 7:30p Central time.

Not sure if you have to refresh the page. I believe there might be an AJAX call to the server with the flash module and that will update the coupons. If ON is pushing a new SWF file for the entire page then thats a different issue and you will have to refresh the page to get the latest swf file.

rated:
If someone is able to grab an extra one for me, PM me it would be greatly appreciated. Also if you remember, I was more then willing to try to help anyone last week. I wont be able to get on the computer when the go live (If Friday morning) and could really use 1 $75 off coupon.
Again, If you are willing to help me, send me a PM. It would be greatly appreciated.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 678161
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014