• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found high quality Good Year Wiper Blades @ local Costco (Mountain View, CA) for $7.99 each.

I have replaced the wiper blades of my Acura MDX and Nissan Quest just like a snap.

Check out.

I know lots of us do not care to change them periodically. However you really feel annoyed to see hazy roads when driving on wet roads.

YMMV - because I don't know whether they are available every Costco B&M.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I found Michelin wiper blades at my local San Diego store for $7.99. Are they as good as the Goodyears?

ucsdgaspasser (May. 19, 2009 @ 12:25a) |

in NJ they didn't have 26 inch blades. I could find upto 24 inch only. but its a good deal. In BJ's they sell Optix blad... (more)

ap286 (Jun. 28, 2009 @ 11:38a) |

Regardless of price, why keep on buying rubber wiper blades that needs replacing year after year.

Buy yourself a set of... (more)

mach6 (Jun. 28, 2009 @ 1:29p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was this in automobile section in the store or in the tire change/repair store?

Thanks. I'll check my local Costco tomorrow.

Hot deal. Now only if we can get some real rain here in San Diego, CA. If the cats and dogs don't start coming down, I'm gonna stretch my current blades to a third year.

same here in orlando, i rarely use them and they're drying out...getting harder and harder

I bought these about 2 weeks ago and they work excellent got them for both my cars the same exact blades are at WalMart for 15.00 each

I bought these about 2 weeks ago and they work excellent got them for both my cars the same exact blades are at WalMart for 15.00 each

I was at the Rancho Cordova store yesterday looking for wiper blades. I couldn't find them anywhere.

Are these re-branded Rain-x Latitudes?

FYI - I saw them in most sizes at the Issaquah, WA Costco.

Californians don't know how to drive in the rain =(

http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=10314040&whse=bcca&Ne=4000000&eCat=bcca|20483|20738|22626&N=4010431&Mo=13&pos=0&No=6&Nr=P_CatalogName:BCCA&cat=22626&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-CA&Sp=C&ec=BCCA-EC12902-Cat20738&topnav= Is this the one you're talking about? How much are they normally? This is Canadian site tho.

yeah, can't seem to find wipers in the automotive aisles at my local Costco.

Couldn't find the drivers side 26" for '07 Accord. Found the passenger one (18")

Is it a new item? Haven't ever seen wiper blades for sale at my local Costco. I buy them at WalMart (ANCO branded) for $5/each.

Picked a pair up at the Auburn Hills, Michigan store. Nice quality.

pLaYaMiKe said: Californians don't know how to drive in the rain =(

http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=10314040&wh... Is this the one you're talking about? How much are they normally? This is Canadian site tho.

I used to think the same thing until I realized that the DMV recommends driving 5mph below the speed limit in the rain and thus people drive more cautiously and drive a lot slower. Safer that way.

Have a pair of Bosch blades still sitting around... also in the Bay Area (peninsula)... just not enough rain to justify changing my blades! I kept thinking this would be the year to change them too... good deal for 8 bucks.

Just arrived at Waltham MA.

Was funny, both the cashier and the receipt checker commented on them.

Luckily, they do offer these in the Seattle area as I stocked up on them a few weeks ago. Technically, it was the Issaquah location for those in the area, and rumor is that these are re-branded wipers similar to Rain-X wipers.

modeltdriver said: Just arrived at Waltham MA.

Was funny, both the cashier and the receipt checker commented on them.

Mine did too (in NC). I was looking for them, but they were sold out. He said they sold a lot better than expected and would be getting more.

Someone else asked if these re-branded Rain-x Latitudes?

Might be, anyone confirm?

I forgot how good wipers actually work! Came back to this post just to show my enthusiasm for a stupid wiper...

Bought a pair at Arundel Mills in Maryland.

They are very similar in look and design to the Rain-x Latitudes, and rumor has it that they are the same. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to confirm 100%, but I'd put my money on the fact that they are made by the same manufacturer.

modeltdriver said: Someone else asked if these re-branded Rain-x Latitudes?

Might be, anyone confirm?

The costco warehouses in my area do not carry the blades for Honda accord, never seen them.. had to buy at WalMart

amptor said: pLaYaMiKe said: Californians don't know how to drive in the rain =(

http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=10314040&wh... Is this the one you're talking about? How much are they normally? This is Canadian site tho.

I used to think the same thing until I realized that the DMV recommends driving 5mph below the speed limit in the rain and thus people drive more cautiously and drive a lot slower. Safer that way.

Being a transplanted Seattlite in Nor Cal now, I agree that many Californians DON'T know how to drive in the rain. The first month I got here, I saw bunch of people driving in pouring down rain with poor visibility at 80-85mph on 280... without their headlights on! But then again, people here seem to be from all over the country so it's hard to pin down which ones are "Californian" attributes and which ones aren't.

By the way, hot deal. I'll go check out the Mountain View Costco later. Hopefully they have ones that will fit my car.

the thing with wiper blades at Costco is that they don't seem to stock all sizes, so usually you end up being able to get only one side. If it's the Goodyear Assurance wiper blades, that sounds like a really good deal OP.

spinn said: the thing with wiper blades at Costco is that they don't seem to stock all sizes, so usually you end up being able to get only one side. If it's the Goodyear Assurance wiper blades, that sounds like a really good deal OP.

I've always wondered what twisted engineer came up with the concept of making the driver/passenger side wipers different lengths on some vehicles...

I found Michelin wiper blades at my local San Diego store for $7.99. Are they as good as the Goodyears?

in NJ they didn't have 26 inch blades. I could find upto 24 inch only. but its a good deal. In BJ's they sell Optix blades for 12.99
Optix wiper Blades

spinn said: the thing with wiper blades at Costco is that they don't seem to stock all sizes, so usually you end up being able to get only one side. If it's the Goodyear Assurance wiper blades, that sounds like a really good deal OP.

Regardless of price, why keep on buying rubber wiper blades that needs replacing year after year.

Buy yourself a set of silicone wipers and be done with changing wiper blades for a long time...after changing 2-3 sets it's paid for themselves and they will last beyond that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014