Sutton and Dodge Angus Beef almost free

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target has their London Broil in sale for $1.99 a lb. There,s a coupon on their website for $2.00 of each purchase of their Sutton & Dodge Angus Beef. Most packages are just over $2.00 and some less than that. I bought 25 packages for $11 and change. Get-em while you can only at the SuperTargets that sell meat. Enjoy your meal.

credit to flyguy1 @ sd
target the coupon

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have never seen a Super Target here in So. Cal. Great price on beef though.

I use London Broil to make burritos. Season with pepper, cayenne pepper, lawry's, garlic salt...

When does the sale on the beef end? I've got one about 50 miles away and may take a road trip.

Target Meat ?

Sweet 4 super targets in the area, time to stock up on the ever so delicious moo moo.. beats the mcdonalds deal considering this is real meat

London broil is an interesting cut of meat. Tough if not cooked right. I buy it cheap and then cut it up for stew. Just make sure you know how you'll use it before you buy 20 pounds. You can also grind it up for lean burgers but add a few strips of bacon to help it holdtogether.

fatwalletuab said: Target has their London Broil in sale for $1.99 a lb. There,s a coupon on their website for $2.00 of each purchase of their Sutton & Dodge Angus Beef. Most packages are just over $2.00 and some less than that. I bought 25 packages for $11 and change. Get-em while you can only at the SuperTargets that sell meat. Enjoy your meal.

credit to flyguy1 @ sd

The coupon says limit one offer per transaction. Did you go thru the checkout line 25 times?

MillionairesNextDoor said: London broil is an interesting cut of meat. Tough if not cooked right. I buy it cheap and then cut it up for stew. Just make sure you know how you'll use it before you buy 20 pounds. You can also grind it up for lean burgers but add a few strips of bacon to help it holdtogether.

At this price you can feed it to the dog!

I wonder if this would be one of those coupons that Target would not accept. The Targets in my area have banned all printed coupons.

what? it's from their website X( f*ck target.
i went to my local store tonight but they only have big packs at around 15 bucks... i'll come back

any new york strip?

Are these sold fresh at the Super Targets? I bought some S&D frozen steaks at a regular Target once and they totally sucked.

This site will have this coupon up soon and will allow you to easily print multiple coupons per page.

I love that site...but it has been really slow posting the Target coupons...used to be extremly fast.

So can you buy two packages, present two coupons, all in one trip through the checkout line?

I have seen their meat sale more often lately. Maybe they want to move stimulate more sales from the meat department. Look for them this coming Sunday, I am sure they will have one or other kind on sale - be it beef, pork, or chicken.

Thanks! Today is the last day .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014