• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The wife and I went to Victoria Secret last night in our local mall. They have a big promotion going on right now that entitles you to receive a free gift card with ANY purchase (no minimum required). It is a "secret gift card" and you do not know the amount until you use it. You can use it between the dates of April 7 - May 10 2009.

The pamphlet that the gift card comes in notates that it could be worth $10, $50, $100 or $500. The minimum it's guaranteed to be worth is $10.

"Everyone wins. Each card is worth at least $10. Thousands are worth $100 or more"

"Card availabel at select stores. While supplies last. Redeemable at all stores (excluding Outlet stores), catalogue and VictoriaSecret.com."

Good luck!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for posting, it was used by some troll. Just tested it.

DayTrader (Apr. 11, 2009 @ 2:15p) |

i got four cards and they are all worth $10 and i found out that you can only use one at a time.

babyphat21 (Apr. 16, 2009 @ 9:51a) |

If you order online or by phone,then you can combine all 4 cards to use at once. (in-store is one per transaction)

zoomzoom123 (Apr. 16, 2009 @ 12:10p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ymmv because I went to one in tampa and there was a 10 dollar minimum, also not sure if it applies to PINK products (so you can buy a cheap nail file and get the gift card)

Went today, bought Pink items only and received the gift card as well!

doesn't it have to be a minimum of $10 purchase, AND you have to use your ANGELS card?

I forgot which location, but it was in SoCAL that an associate mentioned this to me.

You post a Victoria's Secret deal and don't include a link to some nice pics? Fail.

wolfiegirl said: doesn't it have to be a minimum of $10 purchase, AND you have to use your ANGELS card?

I forgot which location, but it was in SoCAL that an associate mentioned this to me.

My wife did purchase something over $10 (so cal) and did get the "secret gift card" but she didn't need an angels card.

so did you guys check to see how much is in your gift cards

can you check the "reward" amount on the card during that time frame before deciding what to purchase?

Sent my Girlfriend and she said the gift card amount is revealed after the purchase is made.

wonder what happens if you buy less than the reward's amount.. if we can add more items after.

wolfiegirl said: wonder what happens if you buy less than the reward's amount.. if we can add more items after.

That's a great question! You can also use the secret reward card on line. I would try checking out on line so that you can check the actual amount of your card. Then, head over to a store to avoid the S&H charges.

Yesterday my wife went to the VS store in Columbus, OH. It was $10 minimum purchase to get the secret gift card. They had the cotton panties on sale - 7 for $25. Also, they had a $5 gift card for trying their new "Perfect bra"

Wifey had an awesome deal - 7 panties for $20 (after $5 off)+ the secret gift card

wolfiegirl said: wonder what happens if you buy less than the reward's amount.. if we can add more items after.

that's what I was wondering

It's a gift card. You will have the remaining balance to use up until May.

But how do you find out what your card is worth? Please reply to laceyluxor69@yahoo.com Thanks

How do I find out what mine is worth? For ex $10, $50, $100, or $500 off? Could you please email me at laceyluxor69@yahoo.com? Thanks

Laceyluxor said: But how do you find out what your card is worth? Please reply to laceyluxor69 Thanks

You can find out in store during the time when you can use the card. You should just assume it is for the lowest amount though.

Also unless you want a ton of spam to flood your email acct, you should edit out your email address.

Is this still being handed out?

I got one yesterday

Actually you're wrong. There was a $10 minimum purchase in order to get the card.

These should be able to start being used today, 4/7! Going to VS.com right now!

You can call 800-270-8999 to check the card's value (VS's automated GC balance checking number). Of course, both of my cards only had $10.

It says right on the back of the card that any unused amount left on the card will be stored until available for future purchases up to May 10th, 2009.

Mine were both $10 too. I combined them with a $10 Angel card purchase offer I got the other day in the mail and my order of $30.96 ($40.51 after tax and S&H) came to $10.51 after $30 in coupons!! WOO HOO! Didnt get much, couple tanks top, but is still a great deal

brightal said: You can call 800-270-8999 to check the card's value (VS's automated GC balance checking number). Of course, both of my cards only had $10.

hmm... that number just said go in store or online to get the value....

btw, last time wife got a $50 one!

I just called again to verify the 800.270.8999 number and you're correct, it no longer tells you the balance. As of Tuesday AM is was working but now they say to go to the store or check online. Ugh! So lame of them.

oh, wtf, i went there last week and bought a bra and didn't get a gc! grrrrrr. you think i can go back and complain? this was in arcadia, ca.

Woo hoo... I and wife got back from VS store last night. We had 4 gc, used 1 at check out and it was $10. Ask CRS to check the balance on the others 3, and it came out.....amazing... She told us after checking the second one "you are so lucky, it is $100", the 3rd one only $10, and the 4th one is $100 again. Total 4 gc, 2 at the amount of $10 and 2 at the amount of $100. Great.

tuanga203 said: Woo hoo... I and wife got back from VS store last night. We had 4 gc, used 1 at check out and it was $10. Ask CRS to check the balance on the others 3, and it came out.....amazing... She told us after checking the second one "you are so lucky, it is $100", the 3rd one only $10, and the 4th one is $100 again. Total 4 gc, 2 at the amount of $10 and 2 at the amount of $100. Great.
that's amazing congrats

living in the uk, how do i ring this number as i need to add numbers on the beginning, also i tried to use my gift card online but where is the redemtion code on the card? thanks

living in the uk, how do i ring this number as i need to add numbers on the beginning, also i tried to use my gift card online but where is the redemtion code on the card? thanks

How can you have a VS thread without a link to some examples of their wares!
examples of items to use your "Secret Reward" card on

looks like even when you enter the gift card at checkout, they won't let you know how much you have on the card until you put a credit card number in.

how lame

can you still get the "secret reward" cards? I am going to the mall tomorrow.........

$20 OFF YOUR ORDER
Add merchandise totaling $20 or more to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code HAVE20 and certificate number 969953730 at checkout.
Valid through April 12, 2009.

great deals

mamedanuki said: $20 OFF YOUR ORDER
Add merchandise totaling $20 or more to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code HAVE20 and certificate number 969953730 at checkout.
Valid through April 12, 2009.

Thanks for posting, it was used by some troll. Just tested it.

i got four cards and they are all worth $10 and i found out that you can only use one at a time.

babyphat21 said: i got four cards and they are all worth $10 and i found out that you can only use one at a time.

If you order online or by phone,then you can combine all 4 cards to use at once. (in-store is one per transaction)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014