• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Remember when no good BBQ would be complete without a drunken uncle pulling a Jart out of his leg and claiming it's just a flesh wound > There Back. Take your family back to the early 80's. Better than back to the future. Link Party Like it's 1980 again !

DUCK !

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
who else has some 4 sale?

srkingpin (Mar. 30, 2009 @ 7:37a) |

http://www.LawnDartParts.com

tossinggames (Mar. 31, 2009 @ 1:35a) |

jartsinyourhearts.com takes me to youtube.com for some reason.

hejustlaughs (Mar. 31, 2009 @ 4:42a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I almost gave you a red since these are not the orig. sliding jarts.
Green for for effort

superlazy said: I almost gave you a red since these are not the orig. sliding jarts.
Green for for effort

Sliding Jarts? Jarts are essentially Lawn Darts...

A little pricey, but the entertainment will pay for itself.

Green for you. (its only Red if your aim is slightly off)

Now this is a JART !
Disclaimer
Not much of a point. They might hurt, but there won't be any penetrations.

Ahhh Darwinism will win again... Thanks OP

These were so fun when I was a kid, but $49 for this?? Please.

the original jarts had a sharper tip than even the safety tip showin in the picture they had winds on them and were razor sharp ..they may have been a knockoff brand ..i used em in the late 60's to early 70's

*shiver* I don't even want to think about my drunken uncle's favorite game...fishing for change in his pants pocket!

3 years here and you don't know to put the price in title.....and not in the description? Looks like someone took a jart to the head.

robby69 said: Not much of a point. They might hurt, but there won't be any penetrations.

That's what they make bench grinders for!

They are rather pricey, though. I guess that goes to pay for their liability insurance.

db

jcbecker28 said: These were so fun when I was a kid, but $49 for this?? Please.

And that's for the cheapest color combination. Plus the tips have to be purchased separately for $12.99!

Green for you OP for reminding me of these. I did have a set in early 80's; did bring them out combined with an adult party; and did have somebody's uncle throw one up as high as he could manage (just to show off). It came down right in the middle of MY relatively new 1980 Mercury Cougar XR7 windshield. chuckling ... of course, the windshield had to be replaced.

diademed said: superlazy said: I almost gave you a red since these are not the orig. sliding jarts.
Green for for effort

JARTS are lawn darts. REGENT the company that made JARTS made a style that the fins could slide to the end of the shaft , the other style like the ones i have have a spacer from the end to the fins so the fins will spin but not slide.

Expensive but Original Parts - Lawn Dart Parts

The OP posts look like Crown Darts Crown Darts

SavageHenry said: *shiver* I don't even want to think about my drunken uncle's favorite game...fishing for change in his pants pocket!

That's better than my drunken uncle's favorite game...just the tip

SavageHenry said: *shiver* I don't even want to think about my drunken uncle's favorite game...fishing for change in his pants pocket!

I'll fill you in on a little secret....there was no change.

robby69 said: Not much of a point. They might hurt, but there won't be any penetrations.

He said penetration.

Please put a price in your posting. Fun game, but $50...?

Killed my math teacher with a lawn dart in 1974

diademed said: superlazy said: I almost gave you a red since these are not the orig. sliding jarts.
Green for for effort

big difference, Kinda like a yugo is essentially a car

one word: cornhole

mrredskin said: one word: cornhole

Yeah, cornhole (har har, make all the jokes you want) is fun, but it's still quite different. I still have a set of Jarts, but they're really starting to show their age.

They are all sold out. I guess he only had a few sets. I'll have to keep looking .

who else has some 4 sale?

http://www.LawnDartParts.com

jartsinyourhearts.com takes me to youtube.com for some reason.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014