• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Movers Coupon 10% off up to $200 off

Link

Thanks Car0linaGirl

Member Summary

For purchases under $100, you may want to just use the competitor coupon from OSH, found here:
OSH coupon topic

Why do that when you can just pick up movers pack at USPS with 10% off lowes. HomeDepot takes competitors coupons. It it is good for purchases up to $5000, so up to $500 off.

Any expiration date?

cashflo52 said: Why do that when you can just pick up movers pack at USPS with 10% off lowes. HomeDepot takes competitors coupons. It it is good for purchases up to $5000, so up to $500 off.

If you have run around several different post offices only to still not find the coupons, you'd know why. The PO in my area insists on leaving all the displays empty because supposedly people abuse the supplies by taking the whole stack (of priority mail envelopes or whatever). So you have to stand in line just to ask for a priority mail envelope so you can use the automated postal machine. Go figure, i wonder why they are going bankrupt.

The "mover's pack" at our local USPS doesn't have 10% off Lowes coupons in it. Believe me, I've tried. In order to get the coupon, you have to fill out the change of address form and then wait for Lowes to mail one to you. Not sure if this would work more than once either.

cashflo52 said: HomeDepot takes competitors coupons. It it is good for purchases up to $5000, so up to $500 off.

It's YMMV with competitor coupons at HD. They may or may not accept it. It all depends on the manager on duty at the time.

homedepot DOES take lowes cpn. i tried it before.

this link tells you the lowes 10%off cpu from THE RIGHT EXPIRATION DATE of mover's pack.

don't count on the homedepot mover's cpn.
i registered a month ago, and has never reseived the cpn.

Thanks, OP!

But can you specify whether the coupon will be mailed to you or it's an online coupon?

does it have the typical excpetions, ie Weber? Want to pick up a nice grill this Spring

anybody know how often you can do these per address?

Thanks

Coupons available in USPS in Tidewater area of Virginia. No issue with it being taken at HD (saved $97) on lumber yesterday. Saved $52 on Saturday at Lowes on a water softener. FYI coupon is good for an entire purchase - not just a single item. Since the coupon is just loose in the packet, they have no idea what your address is...

Another way to get Lowe's 10% off...

link

gifter said: cashflo52 said: Why do that when you can just pick up movers pack at USPS with 10% off lowes. HomeDepot takes competitors coupons. It it is good for purchases up to $5000, so up to $500 off.

If you have run around several different post offices only to still not find the coupons, you'd know why. The PO in my area insists on leaving all the displays empty because supposedly people abuse the supplies by taking the whole stack (of priority mail envelopes or whatever). So you have to stand in line just to ask for a priority mail envelope so you can use the automated postal machine. Go figure, i wonder why they are going bankrupt.

Same here. The post offices around me don't have movers packages open to the public.

Did anyone get the homedepot 10% coupon.
I signed it up two weeks ago, but haven't gotten anything except junk emails

I received it in the mail yesterday after about 2 or 3 weeks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014