• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This Craftsman C3 19.2 volt Personal Fan is piled high at the two Sears Outlet stores in Milwaukee, WI.
This is not listed on the Sears Outlet website. It is still being sold at the regular price @ Sears. Sears regular priced link here

Item# 00911595000 Model# 11595

This only operates on a Craftsman 19.2 volt battery.
Battery IS NOT INCLUDED. Its market is of only existing 19.2 volt tool owners because batteries cost range from 30-100 dollars (Or cheaper rebuilt ones on auction sites)

These are all packaged new units. I think they are just overstock.

I picked up a couple of these for taking camping in the summer.

If you have a Sears charge, these could be even cheaper if they have CashBack.

edit: Fixed link and added item numbers. Thanks!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link doesn't work, and I couldn't find it on their site....item number?

clb4g9 said: Link doesn't work, and I couldn't find it on their site....item number?

Don't know what happened to the link. I even tested it in the preview before and it worked...Tried fixing it again, should work.

Also added the item number (Was excited about getting it listed).

Thanks for the heads-up!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014