• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Diesel will offer black friday sale start from Apil 17 and last all weekend long.
Sale will be in store with the Diesel Black Money Coupon (Print out the black money on the website)
Or You can apply coupon code "Blackfriday" while checkout online shopping.

The sale will be 30% Off for most goods.

I double checked, its been started alreayd, coupon can also applied to jeans!
Link

Member Summary

Diesel 35% off in-store coupon
Thanks tulsastorm
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Diesel is heavily overpriced, i would never buy from them... The extra dollars are mostly because celebrities wear them.... (more)

sakuraccs (Apr. 17, 2009 @ 3:34a) |

Picked up two pair yesterday... total $285 after the 35% off. They also gave me a $50 off coupon to use next month.

elight (Apr. 18, 2009 @ 9:40a) |

Sale applied to everything! Picked up a nice pair of jeans at the Georgetown store. Thanks OP!

americanpatriot (Apr. 19, 2009 @ 9:21p) |

Use code CULTBLACKFRIDAY for 35% off.

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My understanding, based on what others are saying, is that the sale will only apply to select items -- i.e., not jeans. If it does apply to jeans, I'll be thrilled, but I'm not counting on it. =(

Black Friday? Wait...what?? Isn't it April?

Yes it will be on select item, but it will be some jeans also include some new arrivals, that's my personal experience.

This store is stupid for calling this Black Friday. I don't need their overpriced jeans anyway. The $12 jeans at Target fit just fine, and they don't have bleach or tears in them. [Cranky 27-year-old]

i'm with you VG, i'm fine with WalMart/target jeans. My most expensive jeans was from OldNavy lol 25$

guys if you hate Diesel jeans and shop at Wal-Mart for clothes then why did you post to this thread?

Thanks for posting this, very curious to see what it applies to. I'll check out the store in Georgetown Friday to see.

I don't mind paying WalMart prices but not for WalMart clothes I can often get some nice quality ecko jeans for around the same price as the cheap thin denim they have at WalMart. I even buy the ecko for work (consruction) because they hold up a lot longer and I don't have to worry that if im walking through a jobsite a tiny wire can rip a big chunk out of my pants. These diesel jeans are pretty good looking and though expensive they fit nice and are quality, though I wouldn't be wearing these to work these may warrant a purchase.

Ok. If you dont like it, dont post it, its personal taste diff. And also, there's must be a reason why Old Navy only cost you 25$ and diesel cost 150+ bucks, if you cant figure it out, i bet you are from an ancient age

silentz said: i'm with you VG, i'm fine with WalMart/target jeans. My most expensive jeans was from OldNavy lol 25$
$25 for Old Navy jeans? You got ripped off.

VeganG said: This store is stupid for calling this Black Friday. I don't need their overpriced jeans anyway. The $12 jeans at Target fit just fine, and they don't have bleach or tears in them. [Cranky 27-year-old]

silentz said: i'm with you VG, i'm fine with WalMart/target jeans. My most expensive jeans was from OldNavy lol 25$

is your foods from WalMart? what a waste dude i just go out there and beg for food i guess i'm cheaper than you
But hey! i wear Guess jeans for $10 a pair - i think it's better than $25 Old Navy (by the way did you use any coupon? i used my 50% off last time i went their) My most expensive pair is 7 for all man kind which i got from Saks 5th- on sale for $60 hehe

noodles said:

can't agree more

I was thinking "my car use gas". Look @ their main webpage and still had no idea what they sell. At least several page in I did find out what they do, unlike some commercial that leave me wonder "WTF was that?"

patrick835 said: VeganG said: This store is stupid for calling this Black Friday. I don't need their overpriced jeans anyway. The $12 jeans at Target fit just fine, and they don't have bleach or tears in them. [Cranky 27-year-old]

is your foods from WalMart? what a waste dude i just go out there and beg for food i guess i'm cheaper than you
But hey! i wear Guess jeans for $10 a pair - i think it's better than $25 Old Navy (by the way did you use any coupon? i used my 50% off last time i went their) My most expensive pair is 7 for all man kind which i got from Saks 5th- on sale for $60 hehe

noodles said:

can't agree more

10$ Guess;;;lol...u got good deal

30% off jeans that are $150+ ??? aren't there enough guess deals that come around on here? i'll take a pair of those for less than $40. good quality, too

haha... obviously those of you who buy these and still never get tail don't approve of my comment

mrredskin said: 30% off jeans that are $150+ ??? aren't there enough guess deals that come around on here? i'll take a pair of those for less than $40. good quality, too
impossible price for diesel,i think

americanpatriot said: guys if you hate Diesel jeans and shop at Wal-Mart for clothes then why did you post to this thread?
Why did they even click into this thread should be the real question. Looks like obsessive compulsive disorder better go and get checked out.

Diesel is quickly going down the road or AX. Gaudy pieces of crap.

terpburp said: Diesel is quickly going down the road or AX. Gaudy pieces of crap.
But the price is the price...jeans are still 150+

i picked up a pair on clearance at UO for $40. these are the best jeans. hopefully they will have some decent denim on sale. thanks OP.

Great deal . thanks OP will def use the cpn.

TY OP, if this works on jeans I'll pick up a couple pairs. I have a couple pairs of diesels I have worn probably 100 times each over the past couple years, there is no comparison in materials/cut/stitching to Old Navy or WalMart. And people do notice.

mxl11367 said: Ok. If you dont like it, dont post it, its personal taste diff. And also, there's must be a reason why Old Navy only cost you 25$ and diesel cost 150+ bucks, if you cant figure it out, i bet you are from an ancient age

This is the same thing people say when they defend the price of Monster cables over some $20 cable that does the same job.

jstokes1021 said: mxl11367 said: Ok. If you dont like it, dont post it, its personal taste diff. And also, there's must be a reason why Old Navy only cost you 25$ and diesel cost 150+ bucks, if you cant figure it out, i bet you are from an ancient age

This is the same thing people say when they defend the price of Monster cables over some $20 cable that does the same job.

I didn't know people wear cable wire so they can look good. Thanks for an enlightening post!

terpburp said: Diesel is quickly going down the road or AX. Gaudy pieces of crap.
I agree Diesel has gone downhill for the past 2 yrs...but A|X quality? haha no

jstokes1021 said: mxl11367 said: Ok. If you dont like it, dont post it, its personal taste diff. And also, there's must be a reason why Old Navy only cost you 25$ and diesel cost 150+ bucks, if you cant figure it out, i bet you are from an ancient age

If you want to reduce it to a binary "work or not work" level then yes go ahead and get some Old Navy jeans. They will cover the same part of your body to avoid law enforcement contact when you decide to go outside. But the thing is some clothes look better than other clothes; it's not just a pants or not pants scale. If you don't care about how you look enough to spend the extra cash it is fine with me though, the worse everybody else looks the better I look

Also I got a Monster cable for my main guitar cable because guitar cables break and Monster has an awesome lifetime warranty. Has paid for itself many times over the years. Everything has a place.

Also you would pay $20 for a cable? Learn to DealExtreme.

If you are Russian and live in NYC, you have to wear Diesel. That's the rule!!!!!!!!
link

psychokids said: jstokes1021 said: mxl11367 said: Ok. If you dont like it, dont post it, its personal taste diff. And also, there's must be a reason why Old Navy only cost you 25$ and diesel cost 150+ bucks, if you cant figure it out, i bet you are from an ancient age

If you want to reduce it to a binary "work or not work" level then yes go ahead and get some Old Navy jeans. They will cover the same part of your body to avoid law enforcement contact when you decide to go outside. But the thing is some clothes look better than other clothes; it's not just a pants or not pants scale. If you don't care about how you look enough to spend the extra cash it is fine with me though, the worse everybody else looks the better I look

Also I got a Monster cable for my main guitar cable because guitar cables break and Monster has an awesome lifetime warranty. Has paid for itself many times over the years. Everything has a place.

Gotta do what you gotta do. The monster cable thing was more referenced to their video/HDMI cables. If you constantly break your guitar cable then I can see where the warranty would be the big buying point.

I have yet to see a real advantage of $150 jeans over something that cost half as much or even 1/4 as much. If you can't get any looks in a pair or Levi's or something similiar you've got more issues than your wardrobe.

BTW......Old Navy jeans ARE terrible......unless you're painting your house

for the price of 6 pairs of diesel jeans, you can buy a roundtrip ticket to Bangkok from LAX and stay in completely tolerable 2 star hotel and buy about 10 pairs of 'counterfeit' diesel jeans that nobody could possibly tell the difference between real and fake. oh and you'd get a trip and cultural experience out of it (which is probably mortifying to most individuals spending $200+ on a pair of pants).

mxl11367 said: terpburp said: Diesel is quickly going down the road or AX. Gaudy pieces of crap.
But the price is the price...jeans are still 150+
Ouch, Ill stick with my Levi's lol

just 100 times? psychokids said: TY OP, if this works on jeans I'll pick up a couple pairs. I have a couple pairs of diesels I have worn probably 100 times each over the past couple years, there is no comparison in materials/cut/stitching to Old Navy or WalMart. And people do notice.

buying counterfeit is same as buying OldNavy jeans
molecule said: for the price of 6 pairs of diesel jeans, you can buy a roundtrip ticket to Bangkok from LAX and stay in completely tolerable 2 star hotel and buy about 10 pairs of 'counterfeit' diesel jeans that nobody could possibly tell the difference between real and fake. oh and you'd get a trip and cultural experience out of it (which is probably mortifying to most individuals spending $200+ on a pair of pants).

psychokids said: jstokes1021 said: mxl11367 said: Ok. If you dont like it, dont post it, its personal taste diff. And also, there's must be a reason why Old Navy only cost you 25$ and diesel cost 150+ bucks, if you cant figure it out, i bet you are from an ancient age

Hilarious comments...so so funny...haha

I can find cheaper jeans at the thrift store.

jstokes1021 said:
Gotta do what you gotta do. The monster cable thing was more referenced to their video/HDMI cables. If you constantly break your guitar cable then I can see where the warranty would be the big buying point.

I have yet to see a real advantage of $150 jeans over something that cost half as much or even 1/4 as much. If you can't get any looks in a pair or Levi's or something similiar you've got more issues than your wardrobe.

BTW......Old Navy jeans ARE terrible......unless you're painting your house

It's like saying I have yet seen any difference in buying a BMW oppose to Honda Accord or something similar, if you can't get any looks in an Accord then you got more issue than your car.

Right~~~lol people buy BMW anyway, because they can Start earning more money then you won't be constantly complaining about people purchasing luxury goods.
Funny thing is Diesel jean isn't even that expensive maybe you should check the price on your beloved Levis' Premium and LVC line.

No way, i've had AX stuff totally fall apart on me after a few washes, and had a pair of their jeans that had metal parts that almost ripped my finger nail off. Diesel is nice quality denim.

IrfanPathan said: buying counterfeit is same as buying OldNavy jeans
molecule said: for the price of 6 pairs of diesel jeans, you can buy a roundtrip ticket to Bangkok from LAX and stay in completely tolerable 2 star hotel and buy about 10 pairs of 'counterfeit' diesel jeans that nobody could possibly tell the difference between real and fake. oh and you'd get a trip and cultural experience out of it (which is probably mortifying to most individuals spending $200+ on a pair of pants).

depends on the counterfeit, sometimes they're running the same factories off-hours and producing the exact same quality. even still, if they did fall apart in a few years (when they're out of style anyway) they're cheaper than Old Navy and nobody can tell the difference. $7 for a pair of jeans with the same logo as the ones for $150 on sale.... hmm

OP, do you know if this will work at any of the Diesel outlet stores?

I don't have a Diesel store near where I live. I went to San Fran for vacation almost 2 years ago and decided to check out the Diesel Store in Union Square. The price is crazy expensive but I decided to splurg a little and purchased a pair. They are by far the best pair of jeans I have ever owned. They fit perfectly. I now wish I purchased a second pair. Im not too sure about spending that much money on jeans I can't even try on. I'll likely pass on a online deal but will definitely look to purchase a new pair if I am ever near a Diesel store in the future.

Skipping 24 Messages...
Sale applied to everything! Picked up a nice pair of jeans at the Georgetown store. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.