• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
molecule said:
depends on the counterfeit, sometimes they're running the same factories off-hours and producing the exact same quality. even still, if they did fall apart in a few years (when they're out of style anyway) they're cheaper than Old Navy and nobody can tell the difference. $7 for a pair of jeans with the same logo as the ones for $150 on sale.... hmm

You know most Diesels are made in Italy right? While some of the unknown models are made in Morocco none are made in Thailand. So no they are not from the "same" factories.

exactly, last year i went to malaysia for a short vacation, and i went to some poor shopping mall, no well-known brand at all, only relica venders in this shopping mall, and then when i go through deep, i saw an amazing replica store, da store with Disel Logo sign on top, and sell diesel jeans for 20$ i guess....All unknown model, but the logo are the same...i was confused whether is authentic or not..

molecule said: for the price of 6 pairs of diesel jeans, you can buy a roundtrip ticket to Bangkok from LAX and stay in completely tolerable 2 star hotel and buy about 10 pairs of 'counterfeit' diesel jeans that nobody could possibly tell the difference between real and fake. oh and you'd get a trip and cultural experience out of it (which is probably mortifying to most individuals spending $200+ on a pair of pants).

THIS IS SPARTA !!!!!

molecule said: for the price of 6 pairs of diesel jeans, you can buy a roundtrip ticket to Bangkok from LAX and stay in completely tolerable 2 star hotel and buy about 10 pairs of 'counterfeit' diesel jeans that nobody could possibly tell the difference between real and fake. oh and you'd get a trip and cultural experience out of it (which is probably mortifying to most individuals spending $200+ on a pair of pants).

Or you could buy one or two pairs of authentic jeans (which fit a lot easier in a bag) look and feel better and save the time not going shopping for counterfeit junk at a 3rd world shopping mall. Instead spend the time having real cultural experiences in Thailand or eating some authentic food (you probably would say eat 10 Ramen noodles out of a box for the price of one meal).

thanks for the post...

I was at malaysia last year, it is a diesel store but the material is not diesel I can tell you that. They even custom made my jeans for me.

dahmrod said: i picked up a pair on clearance at UO for $40. these are the best jeans. hopefully they will have some decent denim on sale. thanks OP.

+1 for Urban outfitter clearance section :-P Prices actually range from tolerable to cheap.

what are the participating stores?

I only see the flagships store listed on the site but what about Nordstroms?

Does anyone know if this will be valid for purchasing watch from dieseltimeframe.com?

Its Black Friday EVERYDAY here on FW

Seriously, Why are $100 jeans good? A nice pair of $20 Levi's at the outlet store makes much more sense.

Guys, its been stated..go get quick

I have never heard of Diesel, but I have heard of True Religion. I took my daughter to the outlets up in Williamsburg today and went into a TR store for the first time ever. She fell in love with a $99 dollar shirt! Needless to say, I had to break her heart.

I don't understand the expense behind many of these very expensive brands, but green for the deal if this is your thing!

AS someone said, its like compare between BMW and Honda, which doing the same job but have so many differences

lazybummm said: Seriously, Why are $100 jeans good? A nice pair of $20 Levi's at the outlet store makes much more sense.

Actually they generally start at $200, so they are now down to $140. Girls can tell what brand jeans you're wearing.

Much to my surprise, this sale apparently INCLUDES denim. I just added two different pairs of jeans to my cart online and applied the coupon, and it worked. I'll be heading to the Union Square location tomorrow to buy at least two pair -- I'm pretty sure that this is a once-in-a-decade type sale. I can't ever recall non-clearance Diesel jeans going on sale like this.

It is funny how everyone comes to this thread to state crap...listen, you know that designer clothing costs more than the crap you buy at WalMart...why do you bother on coming to this thread to BS about paying high prices on designer clothes? Just go find a thread on Wal-Mart jean deals and cheer the $5 dollar pair you got yourself...pathetic

Diesel 35% off in-store coupon
Disclaimer
Use CULTBLACKFRIDAY code for 35% off online. I've attached the 35% off in-store coupon. Shamelessly copied from SD.

Well I'm mostly a Levi's kind of guy. $100+ for the color and size I want for jeans even after the discount seems like a lot, but I might buy a pair just to see what all the fuss is about. How does sizing compare to Levi's?

Thank you, tulsa!

I've never owned a pair of Diesel myself (been mostly a Gap jeans guy, but have been very disappointed with their cuts lately... and I moved to NYC and need to step it up a bit...), but I would never buy a pair of jeans without first trying it on. Different cuts are sized differently, and even pairs with the same length can, in reality, vary up to 1", which is the difference between the cuffs hitting your shoes nicely and being stepped on.

If you don't have a Diesel store, at least try to get to a department store that carries Diesel jeans (such as Bloomingdale's or, I believe, Saks) and try on a few pair to get a better idea of what size you need and what cuts both feel and look good on you.

elight said: If you don't have a Diesel store, at least try to get to a department store that carries Diesel jeans (such as Bloomingdale's or, I believe, Saks) and try on a few pair to get a better idea of what size you need and what cuts both feel and look good on you.

Ahh, good idea. There is a Saks in town. Looks like return shipping is free for the Diesel online store, but it doesn't look like they do exchanges.

get out of here if you are running your mouth about Diesel. Nobody cares that you dont want higher end clothes, or see a value in them. Stick with Old Navy and get the F out of here.

Diesel is heavily overpriced, i would never buy from them... The extra dollars are mostly because celebrities wear them... and definitely quality has suffered through the years.... personally i would just purchase Citizen of Humanity, True Religion or R&R at prices that are around 100 (picked up two pairs of CoH at Saks for $75), cheaper and better quality if your into named brand

but I guess for someone that likes Diesel.. good deal...

Picked up two pair yesterday... total $285 after the 35% off. They also gave me a $50 off coupon to use next month.

Sale applied to everything! Picked up a nice pair of jeans at the Georgetown store. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014