Voting History
rated:

Regency Executive Desk
Disclaimer

Regency Credenza Desk
Disclaimer

Regency Credenza Hutch
Disclaimer
Regency Executive furniture by Z-line are on deep clearance at Staples B&M. These are very high quality office furniture. YMMV as stocks are very limited. I had to visit multiple stores to complete the set.

Handsome executive desk is hand crafted and finished in mahogany for a traditional look.

609042 Regency Executive Desk mahogany finish, Box 1, $37.50 (reg price $259.99)
609043 Regency Executive Desk mahogany finish, Box 2, $39.50 (reg price $259.99)

609090 Regency Credenza Desk mahogany finish, Box 1, $42.50 (reg price $284.99)
609091 Regency Credenza Desk mahogany finish, Box 2, $40.50 (reg price $284.99)

609092 Regency credenza hutch mahogany finish, $43.50 (reg price $309.98)

Please remember, you have to score both boxes for Regency Executive Desk and
Regency Credenza Desk to complete each assembly. Almost no Box2s left in my area.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sold within 100 miles

Same here 'None available in 100 miles radius'.I wonder where actually they sell it .. lol. A great deal if you are able to find one

HEELLOO said: Same here 'None available in 100 miles radius'.I wonder where actually they sell it .. lol. A great deal if you are able to find one

This furniture line was sold primarily on their .com site and in a few East and Northwest coast Staples stores with the extended furniture floor plan format they Staples was experimenting with about 5 years ago to compete with OfficeMax who had a similar design with the Officemax/FurnitiureMax stores . IOW unless someone ordered it online and returned it to local Staples this is a HUGE YMMV.
Don’t worry, if you don't find it you did not miss much! Despite the OPs assertions, the quality of this Z line executive furniture is subpar compare to the real solid wood Lexington executive furniture line they use to carry. The executive Z-Line is about 95% of it particle board construction covered with a 1/6 wood veneer and cheap Chinese lacquer that constantly release fumes for months after take it out of the boxes. This s not something you want to have in your home especially around children. In addition the finish is on top of the wood veneer vs an actual quality stain that was rubbed in and something as simple as sitting a can of cold soda on the finish even for a short time will remove the finish down to the bare veneer.

cnIsfg said: This furniture line was sold primarily on their .com site and in a few East and Northwest coast Staples stores with the extended furniture floor plan format they Staples was experimenting with about 5 years ago to compete with OfficeMax who had a similar design with the Officemax/FurnitiureMax stores . IOW unless someone ordered it online and returned it to local Staples this is a HUGE YMMV.
Don’t worry, if you don't find it you did not miss much! Despite the OPs assertions, the quality of this Z line executive furniture is subpar compare to the real solid wood Lexington executive furniture line they use to carry. The executive Z-Line is about 95% of it particle board construction covered with a 1/6 wood veneer and cheap Chinese lacquer that constantly release fumes for months after take it out of the boxes. This s not something you want to have in your home especially around children. In addition the finish is on top of the wood veneer vs an actual quality stain that was rubbed in and something as simple as sitting a can of cold soda on the finish even for a short time will remove the finish down to the bare veneer.

Did you forget to take your medication again?

HEELLOO said: Same here 'None available in 100 miles radius'.I wonder where actually they sell it .. lol. A great deal if you are able to find one

Did you checked online or went to store? "Check in Store Availability" in Staples.com is not correct.

cnIsfg said: HEELLOO said: Same here 'None available in 100 miles radius'.I wonder where actually they sell it .. lol. A great deal if you are able to find one

This furniture line was sold primarily on their .com site and in a few East and Northwest coast Staples stores with the extended furniture floor plan format they Staples was experimenting with about 5 years ago to compete with OfficeMax who had a similar design with the Officemax/FurnitiureMax stores . IOW unless someone ordered it online and returned it to local Staples this is a HUGE YMMV.

Did you ever used it??? Do not always pretend you know everything. If you do not know, do not misguide people.
I have assembled one complete set for my home office and the credenza for the dinning room. I know what it is exactly.

This is the "real solid wood Lexington executive furniture line they use to carry".
This is made of solid wood and really heavy.
NO Fumes from DAY ONE. I have 2 kids.
It was available at ALL Stores in my area whoever carries furniture. Now the stock is very limited though.

hot2004 said: cnIsfg said: HEELLOO said: Same here 'None available in 100 miles radius'.I wonder where actually they sell it .. lol. A great deal if you are able to find one

Did you ever used it??? Do not always pretend you know everything. If you do not know, do not misguide people.
I have assembled one complete set for my home office and the credenza for the dinning room. I know what it is exactly.

This is the "real solid wood Lexington executive furniture line they use to carry".
This is made of solid wood and really heavy.
NO Fumes from DAY ONE. I have 2 kids.
It was available at ALL Stores in my area whoever carries furniture. Now the stock is very limited though.

Yes we have used AND RETURNED it because it is literally JUNK. We even received an apology from our Staples rep who is the one that told US Staples received MANY complaints about the fumes as I originally posted over at SD when these originally went on clearance weeks ago. Perhaps you just can't smell ?
Plus, this is NOT the Lexington Furniture Line Staples NOW carries. To suggest so ridiculous and speaks volumes about your knowledge or should I say ignorance of furniture brands and what is quality solid “real wood” construction. This POS Z-Line is manufactured in China from low quality pulp particle board laminates and finished with fake stain similar to Minwax polyshades laminates do not take stains well.

Good Deal. For about $200 you will get all your office furniture.

cnIsfg said: Yes we have used AND RETURNED it because it is literally JUNK. We even received an apology from our Staples rep who is the one that told US Staples received MANY complaints about the fumes as I originally posted over at SD when these originally went on clearance weeks ago. Perhaps you just can't smell ?
Plus, this is NOT the Lexington Furniture Line Staples NOW carries. To suggest so ridiculous and speaks volumes about your knowledge or should I say ignorance of furniture brands and what is quality solid “real wood” construction. This POS Z-Line is manufactured in China from low quality pulp particle board laminates and finished with fake stain similar to Minwax polyshades laminates do not take stains well.

Provide us links for the following -
- Your post in SD.
- Lexington Furniture Line Staples NOW carries
- real solid wood Lexington executive furniture line they use to carry

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014