• Text Only
How many states allow drugstores/convenience stores/etc to sell liquor? I don't think too many do...this deal probably applies to only a few states.

I picked a bad day to stop drinking...

Too bad the homeless can't get in on this

Anybody know which Chicago locations carry liquor?

oopsz said: Wait, what? Walgreens sells liquor?

Down here, the other pharmacies stock alcohol (rite-aid, CVS) but Walgreens is well known for being dry.
Ya, I've never seen a Walgreens that sells any type of booze. Same with CVS. I called a local liquor store and thier 750 ml is on sale for $18.50

360 vodka ... the name must be referring to what your head does after consumption.

Not a very good deal since MI controls hard liquor pricing and the 1.75 is $30.

Wow, I can't believe this coupon is good for the entire 2009 year!??

O crap: OFFER NOT VALID IN AL, HI, IN, MS, OH, SC, TX, UT

I'm out

McCormicks's??? I almost threw up just now.

tbyte said: Mine has booze, but I've never heard of or seen this "360 vodka". I know they have "505 vodka". Hope they have 360.

It's top of the line. Guaranteed to give you 360 degree head spinnies.

SnoopDoug said: I live in Texas with our backwards alcohol laws. Drats. Good deal though...green for you.

both T states

can find in rebate if it's valid in other liquor stores?

Time for our very own version of a bailout damn it.

thebigo said: tbyte said: Mine has booze, but I've never heard of or seen this "360 vodka". I know they have "505 vodka". Hope they have 360.

It's top of the line. Guaranteed to give you 360 degree head spinnies.

360, 505...who cares what time it is! Let's get drunk!

Why is this specific to Walgreens. I dont see this mentioned anywhere on the rebate form or their website?
Aby insights

Our Walgreens do not sell alcohol either...in FL...

awesome! Thanks!

MikeR397 said: oopsz said: Wait, what? Walgreens sells liquor?

Down here, the other pharmacies stock alcohol (rite-aid, CVS) but Walgreens is well known for being dry.
Ya, I've never seen a Walgreens that sells any type of booze. Same with CVS. I called a local liquor store and thier 750 ml is on sale for $18.50

$10 for a 1.75 liter of Vodka is still a pretty good deal. I'm going to check some of my local liquor stores shortly.

jtroye32 said: Too bad the homeless can't get in on this

that's what I was thinking..

GeorgeGarman said: SnoopDoug said: I live in Texas with our backwards alcohol laws. Drats. Good deal though...green for you.
Wow, the rebate IS valid in PA. I'll have to check the price at the state store cause that is the only place to buy liquor in PA. (Aside form class 6 stores.)

That's because the mob controls PA liquor sales.

I've never seen alcoholic beverages sold in any of the several dozen Walgreens I've been in throughout Wisconsin, although my local Super Target began carrying wine and beer last year and now sells liquor also.

Terrific deal, although I have to admit it would be a waste for me. Last year I decided to free up some space for more Eggo waffles and take a mostly-full bottle of Skyy vodka out of my freezer that I bought more than a dozen years ago. Hard to believe that would have happened. 20 years ago when I was in college, that 750ml bottle would never have lasted more than a few weeks. Other than about five or so batches of margaritas at home each year and what friends consume the several times a year when we have parties, these days I hardly even remember I own hard liquor. I guess I must be middle-aged.

360 vodka
the poor mans single malt!!!

can you send 2 rebates together? didnt specify

I heard you can use this as an octane booster for your car

cyfan said: I picked a bad day to stop drinking...
Ahhh. It's just one more day.

jtroye32 said: Too bad the homeless can't get in on this

I'll buy a bottle or two and give it to the next homeless person I see.

My charity work will be done for the year!

360 Vodka reminds me of the cheap drink of choice of my youth..... MD 20/20. Either way I can promise you that your vision will be impaired.

No liquor at Walgreens in MO

Seems like a good deal,BUT the hangover kills it for me

Weird, both Firefox and IE didn't want to open that page for me, and I have the Adobe pdf viewer installed too.

I had to go here.

http://www.mccormickdistilling.com/content/rebates/

and right click and download. I guess my computer knows I shouldn't be drinking and its working to stop me.

All this talk, Is this REALLY a BAD Vodka or is FW filled with snobs? I am talking like Stoli level, hopefully?

WOW!! - This is the best rebate I've seen all year! - lol

I'm gonna send my rebates in seperately - the people at the rebate house are probably using this rebate too and I don't want them to think they're just seeing double.

scottxmso said: How many states allow drugstores/convenience stores/etc to sell liquor? I don't think too many do...this deal probably applies to only a few states.

Rebate doesn't state where to purchase it. Being from Cali I always thought it strange to have state run stores. My brother moved to one of those states and the people there always made a paniky run for a couple of cases before they closed for the weekend. Not only did they drink more - cause it's there I guess - but the brew was harder as well.

Kingofthenet said: All this talk, Is this REALLY a BAD Vodka or is FW filled with snobs? I am talking like Stoli level, hopefully?

I speek like true cosmonote... dis wadka tastes like pee pee

DEAL OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!

underemployed25 said: Why is this specific to Walgreens. I dont see this mentioned anywhere on the rebate form or their website?
Aby insights
Because it's on sale for $20 at Walgreens, so that's where you can get it FAR.

cmcdan1524 said: cyfan said: I picked a bad day to stop drinking...
Ahhh. It's just one more day.

You guys are so funny. I guess it's true what they say, poets don't drink water ...

goatssbyday said: Kingofthenet said: All this talk, Is this REALLY a BAD Vodka or is FW filled with snobs? I am talking like Stoli level, hopefully?

I speek like true cosmonote... dis wadka tastes like pee pee

ROTFLMAO!

Another link for rebate vodka360

$25 for a 750ml here in VA. Such a ripoff.

hellyea81 said: Anybody know which Chicago locations carry liquor?

All of em baby *urp*

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014