• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check out the New In-Store Oil Specials at Advanced Auto Parts:

- 5 Quarts of PENNZOIL Platinum OR QUAKER STATE Q Synthetic Motor Oil AND a MOBIL 1 Oil Filter $25
- 5 Quarts of PENNZOIL High Mileage Motor Oil AND a PUROLATOR Pure One Oil Filter $20
- 5 Quarts of PENNZOIL OR QUAKER STATE Conventional Motor Oil AND a PUROLATOR Premium Plus L Series Oil Filter $15

Notice that Purolator and Mobil 1 make some of the best oil filters out there!

Advanced Auto In-Store Specials

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The great Butcherboy posted this $10 Quaker State rebate a while back, it says that the rebate form can not be copied, but it seems legit. Also, you have to buy 5 quarts separately, not a 5 quart bottle. That part was a little unclear to me.

FW quaker state rebate thread

Edit: Synthetic oil "Q Horsepower"

There is a $10 rebate on Quaker State HorsePower Synthetic Oil, however, it looks like that isn't covered under this posted deal. But if you can get that, you might as well try for the $10 rebate (redeem by May 3).

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/915183

as a person in the automotive industry i can say that quaker state has a bad rep. it used be the one to avoid. go with the pennzoil instead. i would not put that in my car even if it was free. mobil 1, castrol and pennzoil are good oils. take care of your car.

Quaker State had a bad reputation, so they bought Pennzoil. I would bet their synthetic oil is exactly the same. Quaker State's conventional oil was known for having issues. I doubt it is the same formula it was years ago.

where's all the deals for $10? pepboys had a sale earlier this month --in fact, it's free after rebate--, bit i missed out.

I like me some PPlatinum...

mbseeker said: as a person in the automotive industry i can say that quaker state has a bad rep. it used be the one to avoid. go with the pennzoil instead. i would not put that in my car even if it was free. mobil 1, castrol and pennzoil are good oils. take care of your car.

Quaker State and Pennzoil are both owned by Shell. They are both quality products that can be used without hesitation. I don't know what happened in the 70's with QS, but it no longer holds true.

I stocked up on Castrol w/K&N filters from AAP. I will probably go ahead and get buy several of this deal too.

Forgot to add that some entertainment.com books have $10 off coupons for Advance Auto Parts.

Jumped on this deal. good timing as I need to change the oil next week!

I just got in on the Synthetic plus Mobil 1 filter this week. Great deal still going on.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014