• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got a one-time use coupon via e-mail (I'm a Kohls Cardholder) for $10 off next purchase of $10 or more.

Fine print may exclude % off coupons as well, seems kinda contradictory:

Kohls said: *OFFER VALID IN OUR STORES ONLY. Offer valid on minimum $10 purchase with any tender type. No Cash Back. Offer is nontransferable and cannot be combined with any other offers. $10 coupon applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Only one $10 coupon can be redeemed per person. Coupon may be used in our stores, one time only. One per household. Offer good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer not valid for price adjustments on previous purchases, on gift card purchases or for payment on a Kohl's Charge account. Offer also not valid on purchases of Kohl's Cares for Kids merchandise or other charitable items. $10 coupon can be redeemed through May 13, 2009. Offer only valid in AZ, CA, ID, NM, NV, TX and UT. See store for details.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got it. I was going to post it but OP beat me to it!

dont see it

Haven't got one yet but thanks for the heads up. I'll be watching

all I got was 15% off

I tried to use mine about 2 weeks ago and they had a big sign at each register stating the coupon was fake and someone had hacked into Kohls system and sent these out to people. FYI

Yup, got 1 today. thanks. Also heard of the additional clearance starting today. Heading that way on the way home this evening.

My sis got a $10 off $10 card in the mail. She doesn't even shop there, so she passed it on to me. Got myself a $25 Dockers wallet on clearance 60% off...that's $10! Points to OP for the heads-up.

I used the one I got in my email today and it worked fine. The 15% coupon works after the $10 has already been applied so if you bought something worth $11, the 15% applies to the remaining $1.

If you get the $10 off $10 card in the mail, you can combine it with the $10 off $20 coupon, for a total of $20 off $20. I did that last week.

roveldude said: My sis got a $10 off $10 card in the mail. She doesn't even shop there, so she passed it on to me. Got myself a $25 Dockers wallet on clearance 60% off...that's $10! Points to OP for the heads-up.

regular prices at Kohls are for laughs. everyday is a sale day.

phoebez said: If you get the $10 off $10 card in the mail, you can combine it with the $10 off $20 coupon, for a total of $20 off $20. I did that last week.
Where is this 10 off 20 though?

tsanju said: Where is this 10 off 20 though?

Check SD. Search for Kohls.

My $10 off $20 arrived as a coupon hung on my front door.

Got 1 day before yesterday in my email. Looking forward to using it

Is there an online version of this deal? I have a free shipping code, and when I combine that with the gas I'd save, it would be worth more than $10 off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014