• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Picture
Disclaimer
Royal Gorge Bridge has a coupon celebrating their 80th birthday.
Adult admission for $19.29 - Regular price $24 - about 20% off.

Coupon Linky

Their home page here.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hah. I was in Canon City last year for a class. I believe the only other attraction in town was a prison, but that was just based on a couple days there. The gorge is supposed to be impressive.

s002cjs said: Hah. I was in Canon City last year for a class. I believe the only other attraction in town was a prison, but that was just based on a couple days there. The gorge is supposed to be impressive.

True that. I have a cousin's family coming in to visit for the memorial day weekend. When I got an e-mail with coupon, I immediately knew what to do one of the days.

Try the Royal Gorge train. It's pretty fun also. Canon City is such a small place, good to see a FW member there

I took my kids on a rafting trip through the Royal Gorge. Plenty of commercial rafting companies located in and near Canon City. Further upriver on the Arkansas River near Buena Vista are more Class 5 rapids for thrill seekers.

Next said: Try the Royal Gorge train. It's pretty fun also. Canon City is such a small place, good to see a FW member there

I just checked out the Royal Gorge train on their website. We are adding that one to the itinerary.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014