• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Valid at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee IL only on July 13, 14, 18, 19.

-Log on to SixFlags.com
-Pick “Six Flags Great America”
-Use Promo Code “RASADAYS”
-Order your tickets using a credit card
-Print tickets for win

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Such limited days is pretty pathetic. I'm sure it will be so crowded on those days, or it will be a weekday when one has to take a day off from the office. Any deals on Six Flag season Pass?

XistenZ said: Valid at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee IL only on July 13, 14, 18, 19.

Crowded to say the least...You have to wait over 1 hour on most good rides. How fun is that?

I won't be going myself, I need to save up for a sweet trip to cedar point. But looking at regular rates, this does seem like a decent deal for those who like sticky handrails, long lines, and Chicago riff-raff.

Cedar Point FTW!

This is a pretty good deal and if it's like it was last year lines will not be a big deal. I went 3 times last year using deals I found on fatwallet and paid not more then $25 each time. Great America is having problems drawing crowds so there wil be more deals to come

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014