• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

motor oil/filter
Disclaimer
Pep Boys Is having a sidewalk sale 05/29-31 with values such as 5 quarts Peaks Motor Oil + Proline Filter for $8.99 plus other discounts such as GREAT NECK 2pc. Tactical Set ,PERFORMANCE TOOL 40pc Socket Set ,GREAT NECK 2pc Boreal Knife ,POWERBUILT Telescopic Flashlight ,Coleman® Cold Heat Cordless Soldering Iron & POWERBUILT Work Light 24 LED your choice $5.00 each.These are on the back page of the circular.

A good time to use that $10.00 off $30.00 coupon if accepted (YMMV)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Gonna drop by on my way home! Thanks OP!

Are there any rebates on this Peak deal like before?

Good deal but I would try to avoid no-name motor oil

omarECD said: Good deal but I would try to avoid no-name motor oil

Everyone has heard of PEAK...just that their entry into motor oil is a new move dosent make it no name!

any link to the $10 off $30?

brotherhpj said: omarECD said: Good deal but I would try to avoid no-name motor oil

Everyone has heard of PEAK...just that their entry into motor oil is a new move dosent make it no name!

I've used Peak Motor Oil for my car engine oil changes over the past 15 years on several different cars & have never had any problems. It was as good as the other acceptable SAE motor oils - at least for my experience. Just remember that this is regualr (not synthetic) oil -- so do the oil & filter changes accordingly.

tomtoc said: any link to the $10 off $30?

Yes you can find it here.

great

stanski1 said: tomtoc said: any link to the $10 off $30?

Yes you can find it here.

here it is

your not thinking with your dipstick jimmy!

Cheap oil or not, that's a great deal for 5qts + filter!

My local store in Annapolis, MD was advertising the Peak oil/Proline filter deal for FAR. I went to the store and they didn't have the advertised rebate coupon so they gave me the oil and filter for free. I left the store with 10 quarts of oil and 2 filters for free.

omarECD said: Good deal but I would try to avoid no-name motor oil

Seconded -- might hurt your credit lines =)

jwkoda said: My local store in Annapolis, MD was advertising the Peak oil/Proline filter deal for FAR. I went to the store and they didn't have the advertised rebate coupon so they gave me the oil and filter for free. I left the store with 10 quarts of oil and 2 filters for free.

Wow... Were you arguing with them or did they voluntarily give it to you free of charge? I thought the FAR promotion is provided through peak...

ne0tekk said: jwkoda said: My local store in Annapolis, MD was advertising the Peak oil/Proline filter deal for FAR. I went to the store and they didn't have the advertised rebate coupon so they gave me the oil and filter for free. I left the store with 10 quarts of oil and 2 filters for free.

Wow... Were you arguing with them or did they voluntarily give it to you free of charge? I thought the FAR promotion is provided through peak...

I never argued with them. They gave me the oil/filter for free because they didn't have the rebate coupon that they advertised.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014