• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't see any posting on this, but I think this has been around for awhile. The Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame (Seattle, WA) offers free admission on the first Thursday of every month (which would be 2 days from now) from 5pm to 8pm. Its part of the "All Access Night". Normally it is a $15 dollar value.

I have never personally been, but plan on going since I have friends from out of town and wanted to go see this place anyways.

All Access Night
EMP/Sci Fi

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The EMP is nice but the SciFi museum is pretty light on the exhibits.

Thx, danielsan, didn't know about this.

You just have to go to the website. Most major cities have a "free" entry day which is the first of the month on some day.

Now find me a deal on a plane ticket to Seattle so I can take advantage of this!

The EMP is great!!!! I highly recommend it.

I remember going here and there being a ban on any photography. I tried to sneak a picture of the very cool guitar tower...

EMP - Guitar Tower

This one's not mine, but i got one off before the guards swooped down on me. testy testy.

Otherwise, it was a small but cool museum. Sci-fi museum was cheesy but brought out my inner (and outer) nerd. Free tix would have been nice.

in for 1, thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014