• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please be kind...this is my first post. I agree these services are probably high to begin with, but if you're gonna use a Ford dealership anyway, why not save a few bucks?! Green?

Check out these savings for Ford Motor Co. services and products at authorized dealership service centers.

http://www.genuineservice.com/genuineservice/en/default?page=K

$29.95 The Works (Synthetic blend) - After $10 mail-in rebate. Expires 6/30/09.

* Motorcraft® Premium Synthetic Blend Oil and filter change
* Rotate and inspect four tires
* Check air and cabin air filters
* Inspect brake system
* Test battery
* Check belts and hoses
* Top off all fluids

$49.95 The Works (Fully Synthetic) - After $25 mail-in rebate. Expires 6/30/09.

* Motorcraft® Full Synthetic Oil and filter change
* Inspect brake system
* Test battery
* Check belts and hoses
* Top off all fluids

Details say dealerships will provide rebate forms.

Also coupons for use when buying batteries, brakes, etc. Hope these come in handy!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Will save me a few bucks!

pulitzerboy said: $39.95 The Works (Fully Synthetic) - After $25 mail-in rebate. Expires 6/30/09.

* Motorcraft® Full Synthetic Oil and filter change
* Inspect brake system
* Test battery
* Check belts and hoses
* Top off all fluids
The link is showing $49.95, not $39.95.

I like Midas better, same deal, no coupon, plus they take apart the brake system & measure everything. costs a little more $34. Try Midas.com to see if they have it in your area.

Many times repair shops or dealers will take competitor coupons for oil changes, so it pays to see if you can find a better deal and then have your preferred shop match it.

Oh my you take bavarian to midas?

handyguy said: I like Midas better, same deal, no coupon, plus they take apart the brake system & measure everything. costs a little more $34. Try Midas.com to see if they have it in your area.

handyguy said: I like Midas better, same deal, no coupon, plus they take apart the brake system & measure everything. costs a little more $34. Try Midas.com to see if they have it in your area.

I checked out Midas online. Sure, it's $34.95 for the service, but it says "synthetic and synthetic blend oils extra". I had to put in my ZIP for the coupons, so the deals may vary depending on location.
http://3062easttexasavenue.midasshreveport.com/offers.aspx?shopN...

The Ford deal is for the synthetic and synthetic blend oils.

OP when you say inspection in the title you mean brake inspection and not state inspection I guess. I got excited there for a moment.

If you can't watch them do the work then put some inconspicuous marks (i.e. LF, LR) on your tires before hand. I've had a few times where they didn't rotate the tires like they were supposed too with the works package.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.