• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CRESCENT TOOL SET
Disclaimer
211 PC CRESCENT CRESCENT TOOL SET Lifetime Warranty $78.99, $20 Off.
Reg. Costco Price $98.99 @ Costco B/M
No Link But In Store. YMMV?

Here is a link To gotgreattools.com thay have a much better photo, click on photo for a full page photo.
Link

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a friend who has this set and it's super handy for the case's portability. For example, he takes it into the you pull it junk yards and remains organized, while I lug around a bag full of misc tools.

I wouldn't stoop so low... but there's got to be something a little risque someone could say about a "you pull it junkyard".

Are these decent quality ie craftsman or similar. I have purchased several cheap sets and the socket wrenches break(head uses a ring clip thing) and the sockets round out.

These are good quality...not Snap On but definitely in the Craftsman range...

I have one of these sets and they are great! Def in the same arena as Craftsman. Thanks OP of the link... im gonna drop by and get another set to put in a motorhome!

I believe these are made by Stanley. Stanley also makes tools for Proto, MAC and I'm pretty sure they do Husky and ACE. If the box say's made in Taiwan then it's Stanley. They are good quality tools. (better then Harbor Freight but not as good as $nap On)

Danaher is the other major tool maker and they do Craftsman, Allen, Matco and Kobalt.

henny said: I believe these are made by Stanley. Stanley also makes tools for Proto, MAC and I'm pretty sure they do Husky and ACE. If the box say's made in Taiwan then it's Stanley. They are good quality tools. (better then Harbor Freight but not as good as $nap On)

Danaher is the other major tool maker and they do Craftsman, Allen, Matco and Kobalt.

The box says that its made by Cooper hand tools.

were is store located? Can you buy on line and have the crescent socket set shipped thanks

ultratoolman1957 said: were is store located? Can you buy on line and have the crescent socket set shipped thanks

LINK

But sale is over, price is now $98.
My guss is Costco will have it for $78 for black friday.

try this link
http://www.costco.com/service/Featurepage.aspx?productno=11333231
swadly

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014