• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Okay, there is no catch I just called myself. ATT is giving all existing customers 1000 bonus free minutes when you call 1-866-526-4823. Just follow the prompts and tell the rep your calling for the bonus minutes and your done!

I don't post much so I hope this helps some people. Sorry if this is a repost.

Edit: Looks like some people are getting turned down for this offer. However it seems like a lot of people are getting the minutes added without any problem. As of now there isn't any definite reason why some are turned down and others aren't.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
just called, the rep said this promotion is going on in east coast. i might get the text message when the promotion is o... (more)

getfat (Jun. 26, 2009 @ 4:17p) |

got my 1000 minutes... but they do require a 5 digit code

Vdutta1919 (Jun. 26, 2009 @ 5:33p) |

Dead

sunnyc (Jul. 02, 2009 @ 3:24p) |

I was told that as long as your account is more than 18 months old, you will get the 1000 free minutes. However, that does not appear to be 100% true.

CSR told that account holder within 18-22 months of their contract are eligible. It sucks as I have been customer since 2005 and not in contract.

not for small business users!!!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

if it sounds too good to be true...

I just got mine: 1000 rollover minutes! Nothing beats FREE minutes! thx imxelite!

Same here! Just called & got 1000 minutes added to my rollover balance. Thanks!!!

Shoot, I instantly thought 1000 free mins per month. I thought that was too good to be true, however still a great deal!

chinisimo said: if it sounds too good to be true...

There always has to be a catch... I wonder what this will be.
Adding on 1000 extra roll over mins when having 3k + rollover mins in your balance does help too much. I think my brother has roughly 5k rollover mins (in the course of 1 year). Such a waste.

seems, rather legit.

the reps wait some time before hanging up on dead call.

Simple test, give them a non att number and see what happens.

that was easy. thanks!

No service contract renewal?

Well, I had to call to check it out, even though I knew the chances were slim. The number goes to ATT cust service, so that's fine. They had my correct information when I provided my phone number.

The rep couldn't find anyhing about an offer for 1000 free rollover minutes though. So, I wasted 5 minutes of my time. On to the next deal....

The rep pulled my account, and then confirmed 1,000 free minutes was there.

Got 1000 rollover minutes added to my family account in no more then 5 minutes.

I couldn't get it, wasn't on my account. The rep said the computers or something was choosing accounts for this promotion. He suggested I check later.

Got denied, not eligible for your account.

did not work for Pay as you go just called them, lost $1.50 rather (

You have to have gotten a 5-digit text message to get the minutes.

Just called. Denied -- not eligible. No explanation. But worth a shot.

Thanks for posting, OP!

yeah i wasn't qualified.. the CSR told me that you have to have had overages in the past to qualify...

I just called and it worked like a charm!

"Not elible for the promotion..." darn. Gave it a shot.

my 1 year old account was not eligible at around $70/month spending. my brother's account over 10 years was eligible though...
he's got 1000 sweet minutes.

nope i was denied but i did get free roadside assistance till august 28th and my 18 dollar upgrade fee for the new 3gs waived

Got them. Thank you

Worked for me. I said I got a text message saying call the OP's number for 1000 minutes. They said there was no flag for that promotion on my account, but they OK'd it anyway because I'm "a loyal customer". BTW - I said it text message was from ATT.

Wow! It worked! Thanks.

Worked like a charm. No questions asked (beside confirming my identity).

Thanks OP,
Just call and got 1000 mins on top of my current account.
He said this credit will be taken off at the end of this year.

yeah i got 1000 minutes free a while ago.

what they really need to add is "10 friends on any network" to compete with verizon.

Worked for me just now (unlike the 200 message promo posted on FW several months before), simple and no strings attached. We have had AT&T/Cingular for 6 years and were running low on Rollover minutes, so this was a welcome freebie!

took 2 minutes for the entire call. Pressed 2 for English, got a rep almost immediately and bluntly said I'm calling about the 1000 bonus minutes... verified account data... 6660 + 1000 = 7660 (rollover minutes).

I just called. Went through the ID verification and he even went away for a few minutes to "add the minutes". He confirmed that this was just a "thank you to our customers". However, I've been checking my account, and still haven't seen the RO minutes added. I'll definitely keep checking online, but I'm a bit worried. How long did it take you guys to confirm the minutes were added?

I just called & got denied. No reason why. Corporate picks who gets it. Thanks anyway.

I just called and got it. I have a family plan FAN account.

They said that they would add it as a thank you for being a loyal customer and being 18 months into my contract.

Took about 5 minutes. Thanks OP!

Called and got denied...Said you have to be 18 months into your contract?

Just called and the rep told me that this campaign was only for customers who are 18 months or more into their contract.

P.S. Tell them that you received a text message from ATT saying you were eligible for 1,000 free minutes.
Guarantee that will work

Rameez786 said: P.S. Tell them that you received a text message from ATT saying you were eligible for 1,000 free minutes.
Guarantee that will work
For those that got the text, what did the text say exactly? Just in case the rep asks what the text said.

sleepygreggy said: took 2 minutes for the entire call. Pressed 2 for English, got a rep almost immediately and bluntly said I'm calling about the 1000 bonus minutes... verified account data... 6660 + 1000 = 7660 (rollover minutes).

6k minutes and you needed more? Even the mom from rollover minutes commercial will throw some of those out.

Guptaji said: sleepygreggy said: took 2 minutes for the entire call. Pressed 2 for English, got a rep almost immediately and bluntly said I'm calling about the 1000 bonus minutes... verified account data... 6660 + 1000 = 7660 (rollover minutes).

6k minutes and you needed more? Even the mom from rollover minutes commercial will throw some of those out.

LOL! "They're from 6 months ago!"

Skipping 120 Messages...
Dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014