• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
see pdf

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I wonder if I can use it for a new upper, lower, cam and injectors for my 91 Mustang. I can save about $300 this way...... (more)

NineDayFall75 (Jul. 02, 2009 @ 5:58p) |

worked in tampa no questions asked. No code needed even tho I had it if asked.

akaricke (Jul. 02, 2009 @ 9:29p) |

I used it in Warminster, PA and it worked no problem two days ago...guy even handed me back the coupon to use again.

MBZ32190 (Jul. 02, 2009 @ 11:21p) |

Excludes: Motor oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, refrigerants, antifreeze,
gift cards, phone cards, GPS Systems, VDP express order items, marked
down items and online purchases.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For FIENDS and family eh? I guess Autozone is keeping family close and their enemies closer.

But thanks for the coupon!

MISTERCHEAP said: see pdf

thx op.
just in time, I was thinking of going to autozone.

tomguy78 said: For FIENDS and family eh? I guess Autozone is keeping family close and their enemies closer.

But thanks for the coupon!

MISTERCHEAP said: see pdf
For fiends. Now that this deal is hitting all of the Hot Deals sites this coupon has certainly found a proper home
(except for FW of course)

EDIT: Our single mom neighbor needs a new radiator. Priced it today at Autozone and it was $150. This will save her $30. Thanks OP!!

nice coupon too bad motor oil is excluded green for op

Thanks, just printed the coupon. BTW..is this the company that installs windshield wipers free?

from my experience i wouldn't let anyone at autozone touch my car. most of the employees at the autozones i've gone to don't know much about cars...

Thanks for the coupon, need to change my brakes.

I believe Pep Boys are the ones that installs windshield wipers for free.

"Marked down" items are excluded too!

jamesbodden said: nice coupon too bad motor oil is excluded green for op

Motor oil is usually at least 20% off with the oil change specials, and Autozone will price match other ads (Murray's, Advance, etc.). Usually one store or another is running a special on what you use.

It's a great coupon I just thought I'd toss that out there if you need oils.

jamesbodden said: nice coupon too bad motor oil is excluded green for op
Filters are not excluded however...

Thanks for posting, have to get a condenser for my car, this will help put a good dent in that.

Thanks for this coupon, my car just quit and it seems like either the coil or igniter... this will help on both.

Others are reporting you need an associate ID number filled in to use it

cougarls88 said: Others are reporting you need an associate ID number filled in to use it

someone posted this # on SD. can't say if it's legit or not. otherwise, if hassled, asked the sales person if they'd be kind enough to use theirs since your "fiend" forgot to give it to you.

Please report back if any successful. thx.

Philly area store not accepting it

rmi65700 said: Thanks, just printed the coupon. BTW..is this the company that installs windshield wipers free?

AutoZone, Advanced Auto and Pep Boys all change your wipers for free... they will all test your battery if you think it's having issues... and help you with most items on your car... if you need a specialty tool you should stop in.. sometimes you can borrow their tools..

Thanks OP!

I didn't see any of those auto stores fliers in the sunday newspaper, why? I'm looking for motor oil again.

americano said: Philly area store not accepting it

Which Philly-area store? Why did they say they wouldn't take it? Did you have the employee ID # filled in?

On Long Island in New York, Advance Auto , puts on wiper blades...loans tools and does diagnostic scans for free

Shot down without ID... might try again with the posted one.

Had no problems today even without an ID. Thanks, OP. Needed a new air filter!

Nashua Advanced Auto, no problems, no ID.

We are all fiends here, bargain fiends.

Thanks OP.

Thanks XtaSea24 for answering my question concerning windshield wiper installation.

Thanks XtaSea24 for answering my question concerning windshield wiper installation.

Just used it for a new car battery. Thanks.

xnkennyh said: Just used it for a new car battery. Thanks.
im about to also!

I used the coupon, in Hamden, Ct., to purchase an alternator.
I had to inform the clerk, to follow the printed instructions, to get the discount.

Used with no problems in So. Cal.

Used it with no problems in Millbrae, CA (bay area, peninsula).

Tried to use in Aloha OR. They accepted the coupon with no issue for some tools and chemicals, but would not take for hard parts (ac lines, alternator).....

I went to another location with the code and they took it! Saved over 50 bucks just in time to use this long weekend to fix all the nagging stuff on my poor old beater with > 200K miles... brakes, ignition, clutch, fuel filter, suspension... enough to hopefully run it another 50K miles.

The only caveat was that it was only good on stuff they had in stock, and not the specified excluded stuff. They had most of what I needed.

Awesome!

Interesting! Good deal if it works. Of course I just got my car fully serviced two days before I see this. Murphy's Law is my repeated nemesis. I shall have vengeance... Someday...

coupon wouldn't scan for me

I wonder if I can use it for a new upper, lower, cam and injectors for my 91 Mustang. I can save about $300 this way...sweet!

worked in tampa no questions asked. No code needed even tho I had it if asked.

TerpBE said: americano said: Philly area store not accepting it

Which Philly-area store? Why did they say they wouldn't take it? Did you have the employee ID # filled in?

I used it in Warminster, PA and it worked no problem two days ago...guy even handed me back the coupon to use again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014