• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This deal is archived in FW (so dead) but it is still going on.

I called Dish network about a reception issue.
They offered me one year of Cinemax for one cent.
I took it.

You might get this for having autobilling or e billing or whatever.

I have auto billing but still get the bill in the mail.

Good luck everyone. With my Dish, Cinemax is 5 channels.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I was told that it is NOT auto-renew.

TinLemon (Jul. 06, 2009 @ 10:29a) |

Anyone know the best deal on dish or a good place for it... I am looking for 1 year contract, but can't seem to find any... (more)

reddykiran (Jul. 06, 2009 @ 11:15a) |

Yes, just did it, 1 for one year

yesidonoitall (Jul. 09, 2009 @ 6:26p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

This is normally offered when you sign up for autopayment...at least that's how I got it.

spinn said: This is normally offered when you sign up for autopayment...at least that's how I got it.

I don't have autopayment but still have this offer.

I called to cancel the offer at the end of 1 year, CSR extended it by one more year. But he did not give any confirmation. So, I am not sure.

It's one year, plus a one year renewal. Nobody's gotten to the end of the 2nd year yet so we don't know if they'll extend it to a 3rd year.

Thanks big time. I just signed up for autopay and got it.

I have been getting Cinemax for 1 cent/year!

wish DTV had an offer like this !

Got mine today!! Thanks

fta is all u need

fta will be dead with nagra 3

What other programming do you have to have to get the 1 cent Cinemax?

I currently have my Dish programming on vacation. I doubt I could just subscribe to just Cinemax and have a total monthly bill of 1 cent.

cougarls88 said: It's one year, plus a one year renewal. Nobody's gotten to the end of the 2nd year yet so we don't know if they'll extend it to a 3rd year.I'm close to one year. Is the renewal auto or do you have to call in? With 5 Cinemax channels, I unfortunately don't find much to watch.

BradMajors said: What other programming do you have to have to get the 1 cent Cinemax?

I currently have my Dish programming on vacation. I doubt I could just subscribe to just Cinemax and have a total monthly bill of 1 cent.
I have actually never seen a charge for 1 cent on my bill and I don't recall any kind of yearly charge of 12 cents. I'm sure you need some kind of basic package to get it though.

is there a way to get free install/ lease with their $9.99 welcome package??

it's auto renewal

got this finally (found the right csr as they hadn't been offering for att triple play bundles) along w/free hbo & showtime for 3 mo....just in time for entourage, dark knight, californication & dexter

if u already had the free hbo/starz promo...call in to change ur email & they should offer it (or just ask for it after email is changed)

Just got it added...

Guido39 said: cougarls88 said: It's one year, plus a one year renewal. Nobody's gotten to the end of the 2nd year yet so we don't know if they'll extend it to a 3rd year.I'm close to one year. Is the renewal auto or do you have to call in? With 5 Cinemax channels, I unfortunately don't find much to watch.

It's usually auto-renew (mine did) but you may want to call (or chat) to confirm.

5 min with the Dish Network online chat and I was able to get the Cinemax for a penny and 3 months of HBO/Showtime for free. I didn't try any funny tricks, I simply asked if I qualified for any deals for the movie channels and Cinemax was offered first. Then I specifically asked if there was an HBO offer and the CSR gave me HBO/Showtime.

Thanks Fat Wallet!

cougarls88 said: Guido39 said: cougarls88 said: It's one year, plus a one year renewal. Nobody's gotten to the end of the 2nd year yet so we don't know if they'll extend it to a 3rd year.I'm close to one year. Is the renewal auto or do you have to call in? With 5 Cinemax channels, I unfortunately don't find much to watch.

It's usually auto-renew (mine did) but you may want to call (or chat) to confirm.

I was told that it is NOT auto-renew.

Anyone know the best deal on dish or a good place for it... I am looking for 1 year contract, but can't seem to find any.

I never had dish before... willing to leave my TiVo HD with 1TB HDD behind me

pal

Yes, just did it, 1 for one year

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014