Disclaimer

PAPA'S POINTS
Disclaimer

25 Points = Free Pizza
Disclaimer
Offer Source & Sign-up Online...
http://www.papajohns.com/rewards/index.shtm

How it Works
Here's how our 25th Anniversary celebration Papa's Points Rewards Program works:

1. How can I earn Papa's Points?
Make sure you have an online ordering account at papajohns.com. If you need to set up an account, click here.

2. If your local Papa John's restaurant is participating in the program, you'll see a section on the menu page dedicated to joining the Papa's Points Rewards Program.
Simply click on ENROLL NOW, and you're on your way to earning your first free pizza!

3. Once you've enrolled, place your Papa John's orders online from your computer or your mobile phone. For every $5 you spend (including tax and delivery charges), you will automatically earn one Papa's Point. Points are awarded per order, one point for every full $5 spent.

For example:
$5 total = 1 point
$6 total = 1 point
$7 total = 1 point
$10 total = 2 points

4. When can I redeem my rewards points?
Once you have saved enough points for a FREE pizza or other menu item, you may redeem them at any time! However, points earned on an order can only be redeemed the business day following your order completion. For example, if you place an order that earns you 4 points, those 4 points cannot be redeemed until a full business day after you have completed that order (and picked it up or had it delivered). So, if you set up a plan-ahead order for several days from now, you can only redeem the points earned on that order a full business day after you've completed and received that order.

5. Once you've earned 25 Papa's Points (Get it? 25 points - 25 years!) we'll send you an email communication containing the promotion code 25PAPA. Emails will be only be sent Monday through Friday. If 25 points is reached Saturday or Sunday, you will receive the email the following Monday. This will let you know your points are available for redemption. When you're ready to order your free pizza, simply login at papajohns.com, enter 25PAPA in the promo code field, and you're on your way to getting your FREE large three-topping pizza on original crust!* Once your order is complete, we'll subtract 25 Papa's Points from your account, and you can start working toward your next free pizza.

6. You can earn and redeem as many Papa's Points as you like but hurry, our 25th anniversary only comes around once, and you only have until the end of our celebration on February 28, 2010 to earn points!

7. If you already have an account at papajohns.com, click here to find out if your local restaurant is participating in the program, and sign up to start earning rewards!

*Delivery charges and other fees may apply

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

darn....I ordered 10 pizza few days back

try ordering another 10 today

Awesome!! Papa John's has the best pizza in my tiny town.

$125 minimum for a free pizza?? (and probably a good bit more than $125 as you're unlikely to have exactly $5 or $10 orders, not to mention delivery tips). Good if you're buying them anyway, but not much of a deal if you're not.

For reference, the 'free' pizza you get with 25 points is a large with 3 toppings. Pappa John's current online offers has the same for $10.99. So basically you buy $150 of pizza (conservatively), and get $10.99 back is the value here.

(edit: math problem corrected. )

Danzilla said: $125 minimum for a free pizza?? (and probably a good bit more than $125 as you're unlikely to have exactly $5 or $10 orders, not to mention delivery tips). Good if you're buying them anyway, but not much of a deal if you're not.

For reference, the 'free' pizza you get with 25 points is a large with 3 toppings. Pappa John's current online offers has the same for $10.99. So basically you buy $150 of pizza (conservatively), and get $10.99 back is the value here.

but... but... but... but... but... but...

FREE PIZZA!

Damn, just ordered 6 XL pizzas from there earlier today

MsJAP said: Awesome!! Papa John's has the best pizza in my tiny town.

I did like their stuffed one

Danzilla said: $125 minimum for a free pizza?? (and probably a good bit more than $125 as you're unlikely to have exactly $5 or $10 orders, not to mention delivery tips). Good if you're buying them anyway, but not much of a deal if you're not.

It's great for parties though. Me and my friends prefer Papajohns Pizza over Dominos and Pizzahut. Each party requires about $100 of pizza and wings anyway.

Didn't you use coupon/coupon code to purchase pizza? FW community got a PAPA JOHN'S Coupon Thread post with up-to-date information for you to save money already. This rewards program will be a deal on top of the deal if you're a customer knows how to get the best price of everything... I'm volunteering and happy to order pizza for all occasions now...

SharperShopper said: Didn't you use coupon/coupon code to purchase pizza? FW community got a PAPA JOHN'S Coupon Thread post with up-to-date information for you to save money already. This rewards program will be a deal on top of the deal if you're a customer knows how to get the best price of everything... I'm volunteering and happy to order pizza for all occasions now...

Of course everyone uses coupons... this is FW . Those BOGO coupon codes from the Entertainment book are so useful. The manager at my local place doesn't care and accepts BOGO on top of the $11 large 3 topping promo.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.