Six Flags Great America $19.99 tickets

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I don’t know how long this will be up and working, but I found a way to get tickets for Six Flags Great America for only $19.99 a piece.

You must have a mobile phone that you can text with.

Text “bull” (no quotes) to 35247. You will get approximately 8 texts throughout the day (1 an hour). Each text will be a different deal related to Six Flags. When you get the last text it will be a site and a code to get tickets online for $19.99. You can buy up to 2 tickets using the code specified in the text message. You will have to print them so make sure you have that capability. I didn’t get the text I was looking for until last night around 9 pm, but it worked and I now have 2 tickets for much less than the children's price deal that is currently out there!

http://www.sixflags.com/mobile2

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
If anyone wants $20 tix for NJ please contact me...I need to get rid of these things

wilked (Sep. 11, 2009 @ 10:16a) |

i got a code, but only works for Great America, not Great Adventure, what am i doing wrong?

tried mobile2 and mobile4 pro... (more)

Kmack (Sep. 11, 2009 @ 2:51p) |

Went to the mobile4 site to use my code and got the message that the offer is "Not available at this time" -- anyone kno... (more)

frisbee (Sep. 12, 2009 @ 2:55p) |

just put the promo mobile and you'll see reduced rate.

Q. Does this promo work for other Six Flags locations?
A. Works for other Six Flags. Just put the code mobile in the promo code box after you switch locations

I didn't even have to text- the offer came up thru your link.

the offer comes up but you have to put in a code that is in the text message

$5 more than last offer.. be sure to go sooooonn
before our bailout banks shut them down..

Works for Los Angeles Six Flags. Just put the code mobile in the promo code box after you switch locations

Got tickets for $14 Wednesday with the twitter promo but this is not bad.

It won't let me check out. Is the deal dead?

dammit, i just went to Six Flags for full price if only i found this forum sooner

Should work great with your new google voice account.

What about for $10.00

Is that coupon real?

fwmailme said: What about for $10.00
Magic Moutain only.

fwmailme said: What about for $10.00

do they accept copy of this coupon ?

Confirmed this works for Great Adventures, NJ.

Should work with others too. Use promo code mobile.

Razeous said: Confirmed this works for Great Adventures, NJ.

Should work with others too. Use promo code mobile.

I just tried again and still not be able to check out the cart with promo code: mobile.

Darn. Magic Mountain is like 9 hours away by car.

We were at Great America two weeks ago. I have to say I wouldn't go back. It was a worse cash magnet than Disney... and it wasn't anywhere nearly as entertaining. Granted, I'm not a coaster freak. But I must not be the only one put off by it. The parking lot never got past a third full all day. And the crowd in the park was sparse. I suppose it did mean we could ride about anything we wanted. But OMG, I don't know how a family of six could afford stopping to have lunch on site.

No longer works. (

my code still works, I just tried it. I had to wait 8 hours to get the text with the code, but it worked.

I went to the park this weekend using this deal. Everything worked perfectly.

3 Notes:

1) Great America is overpriced for everything and will try to steal your money so bring a cooler with your own food and just leave the park in the middle of the day to go out and eat... you'll be happy you did.

2) They have signs in the park up for this deal to text "bull" to 35247 so thats where it came from originally I guess

3) CEDAR POINT IS THE GREATEST AMUSEMENT PARK IN THE WORLD... Go there instead

Just to clarify, you have to text bull to 35247 and then wait for a gift code to be texted back to you. It took me about 4 hours and 5 texts before the 19.99 deal came through. The gift code is not mobile as some have suggested. It's a random one time use code. However the good news is, this deal is still active as I just used it last night. There is a $5 print and go charge for all tickets, bringing the total up to $45 for two tickets, but that's still a pretty nice deal.

eschlene said: And the crowd in the park was sparse.

You are complaining about it? That's the best you can ask for at an amusement park. Unless you love to wait in line for everything.

Out of curiosity, do they send you any other promotional things after all the text messages on the day you text "bull"? I don't want my number to end up on their text spam list or something.

fwmailme said: What about for $10.00Has anyone had any luck with the $10.00? I would actually pack up the family and put myself through the 16 hr drive (8hrs each way) from AZ to CA if it was working.

i tried it too, for the Six Flags near vallejo. didn't work. and @ eschlene, yup, great america stinks now. they used to be a lot better, but ever since the new company took over that theme park has gone down the crapper.

Doesn't work for Lake George...they seem to be picky with a lot of codes though.

(650) 265-1193: Error: this message was not successfully delivered.

divx said: Should work great with your new google voice account.

WOW...good deal.

I live in Ohio and we're spoiled because we have Kings Island & Cedar Point(best roller coaster park in the world).

I'm excited about my 22.99 adult tickets for this weekend. Taking my three year old for the first time!
(Kroger's and Some Kentucky & Cincy locations are giving out $25 off coupons)

Thanks OP! The text code worked and I got 2 tickets for $19.99 plus tax and the $5.00 print fee. Only other offer that came close was AAA at $33.01 each with no print fee.

WOW great deal. plan on heading to NJ to visit family.

Anybody been to the NJ location recently? Was it busy on weekday (Mon)?

I still have a massive problem with this "PRINT FEE". So essentially if I need 3 tickets through this deal I would be paying 59.97 X 10.00 (2 print $5 fees) for a $23.32 before taxes.... Not bad, but shady nonetheless.

works only for Chicago SixFlags

nonitkapur said: works only for Chicago SixFlagsCheck the summary or 2nd post of this thread ... Other members have been able to use this promo in other locations

cuchuoi said: fwmailme said: What about for $10.00

do they accept copy of this coupon ?

anyone tried it out? Does the coupon work for Magic Mountain?

Anyone able to get this to work lately? I signed up this morning, got two text messages throughout the day, and then they stopped coming. Could use a code for tomorrow.

NICKel said: fwmailme said: What about for $10.00Has anyone had any luck with the $10.00? I would actually pack up the family and put myself through the 16 hr drive (8hrs each way) from AZ to CA if it was working.

You'd have a pretty disappointed bunch when you got there, since you'd be at Paramount's Great America in Santa Clara instead of Six Flags Great America in Chicagoland.

Can I print this coupon and use it or is there some where else I need to get this offer from?

green op ! but too complicated

nonitkapur said: works only for Chicago SixFlags

Update: Upon adding to cart for the Chicago park, a gift code is prompted and MOBILE does not work. Guess the deal is dead given the current word.

Skipping 29 Messages...
Went to the mobile4 site to use my code and got the message that the offer is "Not available at this time" -- anyone know if this is expired? Anyone had luck with it lately?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014