• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.veramyst.com/optin/savings.jsp

if your co-pay is $25, you prescription will be free!

combine with $25 Gift Card transfer coupon from Rite Aid or similar!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My ENT gives me lots of free samples. Plus he has coupons that make it free.

Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

It's another intranasal corticosteroid spray that works to block inflammation and irritation that result from typical allergens. I'm on my third specific brand in over twenty years (Nasalide, Beconase AQ, and now Rhinocort). All have worked very well for me. I first started on Nasalide when I would have allergic episodes overnight and early morning. It was a godsend at the time and now I take it for granted. Moved off Nasalide because it burned a bit. Beconase AQ disappeared when the mfr patent expired. All are designed to do the same thing and have worked very well for me, but I have read that different perople may respond differently to the various formulations.

PatrickBateman said: Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

Yup, I've used this for 18 months or so and have also used a similar spray called Astelin. For me, Veramyst works much better and is more gentle on the nasal cavities. I balance the spray with Zyrtec and the combination works really good. I don't spray daily like I should, but when I do I'd describe it as putting my nose to sleep or turning off the faucet. Astelin on the other hand left an after taste and often felt weird inside the nose.

Never used a coupon so I have to investgate this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014