• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best buy had a one day mistake last week, this one is deliberate, but apparently only a one day deal.

$99.99 for the phone after $100 mail-in rebate! Requires new line of service w/2 year contract for this price.

http://www6.letstalk.com/sprint-cell-phones?tNav=1

This is my first post, so I hope it helps someone out.

Gl&hf

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i see a MIR

Yep, $100 MIR =/

I hate MIR's, just give us instant and let the merchants send them in, jeez. And yes I know that they count on people not sending them in, but still!

Welcome to FW Alexsoccerboy, and thanks for trying to share a deal. Hope you get a lot out of this community and keep posting!

And put "with 2yr plan" in the title.

and "New Service Only" in title

My bad for not reading that carefully, linked to it from another site that said it was instant rebate, fixed now. Thanks for the tips.

LetsTalk has $38 activation fee (no such fee if ordered from sprint store), no $50 discount (again in comparison with sprint on-line store), and can't use corporate discount code (25% off service with alliant credit union membership - there is another thread on that)

$25 Coupon for LetsTalk.com - 25RAFPCVER1

Hmm, so with the $25 LetsTalk coupon and the MIR it's $113 at LetsTalk versus $150 at Sprint?

Never mind, sale will be over soon anyway.

Be VERY careful with LetsTalk. Shady only begins to give you the picture. I've done business with them before and was very lucky to get out of it without having to pay for multiple lines of service. They flat out lied to my face. Luckily I had taken a screen shot before buying. It saved my butt. They're the cellular equivalent of the shady New York camera dealers...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014