• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Heads Up: Shutterfly $20 Reward Code! Don't Ignore This One
I just got an email for a twenty dollar reward code from Shutterfly. It wasn't in my credits when I went to check for specifics. I put the code in to the right and it registered. It is user specific, but you can put it in to see if you have it anyway. The code is SAVE20.

"
August 6-12: $20 Off Your Order

This offer is good for a $20 discount for select registered Shutterfly members-on one qualifying order placed between August 6, 2009 (12:01AM) and August 12, 2009 by (11:59PM) Pacific Standard Time. Offer does not include shipping and handling charges or taxes associated with order. Customer must enter a reward code at the Shopping Cart page to receive the offer.

Offer value may not be transferred or redeemed for any value other than stated. Offer or offer value may not be applied to Prepaid Plans, Membership Plans, Gift Certificates, direct mail greeting cards, Portrait Packages, or orders placed for in-store pick up. Discounts, promotions, or awards cannot be applied to sales tax, shipping and handling charges or purchases made from Shutterfly Pro Galleries.

Shipping and handling charges will apply to the $20 reward order. Merchandise must total $20 or more before tax and other charges. The entire $20 reward must be used in a single transaction.

This discount only applies to orders placed after signing in to a Shutterfly account through www.shutterfly.com. Orders placed through Shutterfly Pro Galleries, Microsoft’s Online Print Wizard, and anonymous orders placed through Shutterfly’s online share system are not eligible for the discount."

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Account specific as usual, mine only got free shipping on $50 or more.

taurean said: Account specific as usual, mine only got free shipping on $50 or more.

yeah, true. But if some people do get the $20 credit, a good deal for them!

Sorry, this special offer may not be applied to your account.

"Sorry, this special offer may not be applied to your account."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014