• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco Late Aug. / Sept. Coupon Scan /

Look for this in your mailbox any day now...

costco coupon book 8/17

LINK
LINK

UP DATE I was at the tire center last night, Tire man told me $70 off on a set of 4 tires will start some time in Sept,

thanks tarzan_nojane

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
what tires?

slackerace (Sep. 08, 2009 @ 9:33p) |

Michelin tires, set of 4

isobro (Sep. 08, 2009 @ 9:47p) |

The new coupons are in they start on September 17th. The $70 off are for Michelin or BFGoodrich.
You can see all the page... (more)

TeeSemmel (Sep. 12, 2009 @ 11:20a) |

(Reproducing superstein's post below - reiterating there are NO Tire coupons this time! Save yourself some reading time if that's all you came to this thread for )

-note from isobro, was in Madison, WI on Sept 8, he said a rebate for $70 is coming out next Monday, Sept. 14. However, he (Nick) said they would honor it today (sept. 8). I didn't ask him, he brought it up without any mention.

superstein said: The OP is wrong - No tire coupon in the Costco 8/17 coupon book However, if you have a NTB (or Tire Kingdom or Merchants Tire) near you, they have a $60 instant rebate off Michelin tires (when 4 are purchased) and a $40 instant rebate from NTB for "trading in old tires on a set of Michelins"). They were selling the Michelin's at the same price as Costco (although install was $3 a tire more). Bottom line, you can currently get these cheaper right now at NTB with the $100 off in total http://ntb.com/
Just FYI, this deal from NTB expires 8/31/2009!

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just in time! I need new tires. Any info on the MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport A/S™ Plus ? You think they will be cheaper than other sources?
thx

usps alert!!! ! tyop!

Interesting, i think recent Costco Connections showed 8/17 start date for coupon book but have not seen one yet. Anyone with info on this?

I just bought my Michelin tires at Costco yesterday (thanks to a flat tire). Can I pricematch to Costco after 8/24 to get $70 off?

Was in Costco today and asked if they had the new coupon book so I could take a peek. They did have them, but couldn't release a copy since it's not effective until August 17. We're interested in televisions and there's nothing exciting in the coupon book, but I did scribble down this info:

32" 1080P Proscan #427872 $499-$100 cpn = $399
19" Toshiba w/DVD player #820019 $299-$50 cpn = $249
52" Sharp #527752, $200 coupon

A few of the other things I noticed...

Paper plates (the usual $2.50 off I think)
$3.00 off Lipton bottled green tea
Tyson nuggets in the frozen foods

Edit to add Hidden Valley Ranch dressing twin pack

If I remember anything else, I'll update.

got it !

jackofalldeals said: I just bought my Michelin tires at Costco yesterday (thanks to a flat tire). Can I pricematch to Costco after 8/24 to get $70 off?

you can do this after the 17th ! good luck!

My friend indicates that our favorite snack, RiceWorks Brown Rice Chips, are $2 off, no limit. These are 20oz bags, usually $6 at my location. 5oz bags at Target sell for $3. With coupon, 4x the size for just $1 more.

Good timing.

tonycap said: Just in time! I need new tires. Any info on the MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport A/S™ Plus ? You think they will be cheaper than other sources?
thx

I love these tires... when shopping for a new set Costco had the best price with included fees and their warranty, nitrogen filled (helps prevent PSI variations due to warm and cold weather), and lifetime balance and rotation...

No tire shop around me wanted to deal with Costco's price... Any warranty work must be done through Costco... that is the only hitch... but I personally have no issue with dealing with Costco so it's perfect...

-X24

Häagen-Dazs would be new !

MISURICK said: got it !Do you mean you received the coupon book in the mail? Can you post the deals?

as always you post fast and first! thanks OP

Just got my coupon book, don't see any mention of the tires rebate, not that I needed it. They just had their tire rebate on the last run of coupons which I believe only recently ended, it would be strange for them to run the promo back to back.

Do all the coupons have the same UPC again?

ucdhokie said: Do all the coupons have the same UPC again?
I'd like to know as well

Thanks for posting this, I don't get my coupons as soon as you do and I find it very helpful to know what NOT to buy in the next week!

Is there any way I can find out which Dell pcs will be on sale?
also, do i need to enter a code online to get the discounted prices or is it automatic?

thnx for the post btw.

absaim said: ucdhokie said: Do all the coupons have the same UPC again?
I'd like to know as well

Yes, 2000000000190

absaim said: ucdhokie said: Do all the coupons have the same UPC again?
I'd like to know as well

yes they are !

Albacore said: absaim said: ucdhokie said: Do all the coupons have the same UPC again?
I'd like to know as well

Yes, 2000000000190

oops ! didn't see your reply

I never get these coupons in the mail anymore and they were pretty unpleasant to me when I asked for it at B&M last time (first time I had a negative experience with Costco) =(

Yuyak said: I never get these coupons in the mail anymore and they were pretty unpleasant to me when I asked for it at B&M last time (first time I had a negative experience with Costco) =(

There's a first time for everything.
Just go to another one if they keep giving you problems.

MPoWeRM3 said: Yuyak said: I never get these coupons in the mail anymore and they were pretty unpleasant to me when I asked for it at B&M last time (first time I had a negative experience with Costco) =(

There's a first time for everything.
Just go to another one if they keep giving you problems.

I recently stopped getting them for a while too. I just called their customer service number (listed on their website) and they fixed whatever the problem was because I get them all of the time now. Note: years ago, calling in never seemed to work... although the CSR seemed to think I should start receiving the booklets based on whatever they did, they still didn't come. But, as I said, recently calling in seemed to fix the problem just fine.

Got the book but didn't see the $70 off tire discount?

felow2k said: Got the book but didn't see the $70 off tire discount?

The tire deal is in store coupon starts 8/17 or 8/24

thanks for posting, i agree with Noreply!

Wow, a lot stuffs this time. Thanks.

Didn't Costco used to give $100 off set of 4 Michelins?

I work at costco in the tire center. there are no tire sales this run of coupons, we just had one on the last book. Next one won't be for at least a month to a month and a half. And at my store you can't price match because the coupons are run through michelin, not costco.

Was comparing prices recently, even with the 70 off i found costco was expensive (including installation et all)..ended up getting em from firestone buy 3 get one free..so far so good..

is there a costco/capital one $90 executive membership bonus on the back cover?

jclau001 said: is there a costco/capital one $90 executive membership bonus on the back cover? That sounds interesting, what could that be ?

We are recently SAMs defects...just got a costco premium account. The first item we bought about 30 days ago was that King Size matress in a box (NovaFoam)...now there's a $100 off coupon. The coupon states on-line, but they have them at our club here in Austin. How much of a stretch is it to ask them to honor the coupon if we have our receipt? We paid $769 for the king...$100 savings would be nice!

Thanks,
Lex

rajeshmalani said: Was comparing prices recently, even with the 70 off i found costco was expensive (including installation et all)..ended up getting em from firestone buy 3 get one free..so far so good..

Was it the same model/size tires?

What were the prices and what tires you compared?

Did you add in that Costco's price includes free balancing/rotation for the life of the tires?

Did you add in that Costco's price includes free flat repair and road hazard guarantee for the life of the tires?

Thanks

Thanks OP and all who contributed info to this thread.

Op or other, do you have scans of or any info about whether there are any 'offers' that may be on the inside front cover, inside and/or outside back cover? I did not see these pages in the downloaded scans.

Thanks again.

Are you sure the Michelin & BF tires are included? I checked the coupon book (From link in op's post) and they are not listed. Also, the tires were listed in the last coupon book that expired 10 days ago. They usually don't run them back to back.

Lex, pricematching the mattress shouldn't be a problem at all. If they give you any trouble, buy a new mattress with the coupon and return on the old receipt.

Skipping 46 Messages...
The new coupons are in they start on September 17th. The $70 off are for Michelin or BFGoodrich.
You can see all the pages of the new Coupon Book there: http://adamcos.vndv.com/Costco/20090917.php
New Costco Coupon Book

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014