• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BJs 2 for $20 offer
Disclaimer
BJ's Restaruant Brewhouse is offering a 2 person meal for $19.95. You get salad/soup (for each), split a medium specialty pizza, and split a pizookie dessert. I believe this offer is good at all locations because I got the email from the corporate mailing list. The offer is only good until 9/30. Enjoy!

Here is a link to the locations http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/locations.aspx

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Went here last night for my birthday and was told that only one salad comes with this deal. I was positive it was two bu... (more)

dietrich99 (Sep. 12, 2009 @ 1:43a) |

I guess it depends on how hungry you are. We got a salad and a soup, had three people who split things, and still had f... (more)

SelfGovern (Sep. 15, 2009 @ 11:16a) |

You have 3 Salads to choose from:
Wedge
Caesar
House

You have 5 soups to choose from:
Chili
Ministroni
New England Style Chowde... (more)

droppunx (Sep. 15, 2009 @ 2:23p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not bad, most medium specialty pizzas are $20 alone at my BJ's

BJ's 2 for twenty is good deal IMHO

Here we go....

time for me to get my BJ fix.

ggrr8t said: BJ's 2 for twenty is good deal IMHO

Here we go....

woop woop

ggrr8t said: BJ's 2 for twenty is good deal IMHO

Here we go....

I was just going to say that there would be a lot more traffic to this deal if he changed the title to "BJ's - 2 for $20!"

Boooo....no BJ's Brewhouse any where close to where I live. oh well...nice deal OP

discounts on BJs are rare, and what could be better?

hell you even get to spoon some pizookie after youve have your fill!

gonna be hard to resist... why try to beat it?

this deal is great.

pizzoooooookie

Anyone know if its limited to 1 per table? If there were 6 at the table, could this be applied 3 times?

dude... I made it on the front of fatwallet! sick. now I can cross that off my bucket list.

Good deal.

It has been a little while since the last one. Haha. Thanks OP

scottcoltron said: BJ's Restaruant Brewhouse is offering a 2 person meal for $19.95. You get salad/soup (for each), split a medium specialty pizza, and split a pizookie dessert. I believe this offer is good at all locations because I got the email from the corporate mailing list. The offer is only good until 9/30. Enjoy!

Here is a link to the locations http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/locations.aspx

After looking at the coupon it seems that it's soup OR salad for each, as in two choices total, not two choices for each. Am I wrong?

Also, it doesn't say limit 1 per table so you could easily argue for this to be applied to a party of 6 (or 4 or whatever).

green14 said: After looking at the coupon it seems that it's soup OR salad for each, as in two choices total, not two choices for each. Am I wrong?

Also, it doesn't say limit 1 per table so you could easily argue for this to be applied to a party of 6 (or 4 or whatever).

One person could order soup or one could order salad or both the same. You would not get soup AND salad per person. What do you expect for two BJs for $20?

MajorDarkside said: green14 said: After looking at the coupon it seems that it's soup OR salad for each, as in two choices total, not two choices for each. Am I wrong?

One person could order soup or one could order salad or both the same. You would not get soup AND salad per person. What do you expect for two BJs for $20?

I agree. One person can get a tossed salad, the other can get some chowder.

Ya I work in a BJ's and that's correct, it's a soup OR salad for each of the 2 people. The deal can be used as many times as you want on a table, party of 4 can do 2x this promotion or party of 6 can do 3x, etc etc..

No one ever finishes a 12" deep dish pizza after all that so you can count it as lunch or bfast the next day too pretty good deal on some cheaply made, non-nourishing food

droppunx said: Ya I work in a BJ's and that's correct, it's a soup OR salad for each of the 2 people. The deal can be used as many times as you want on a table, party of 4 can do 2x this promotion or party of 6 can do 3x, etc etc..

No one ever finishes a 12" deep dish pizza after all that so you can count it as lunch or bfast the next day too pretty good deal on some cheaply made, non-nourishing food

Please tell me you don't work at the Glendale location. The servers there are soooo slow (even when they have only 2 tables)! On another note, the Newport location is freaking AWESOME! Last time we went there our food was out so fast (seriously like 10 minutes) that I almost thought that our plates had been mistakes from another order (3 exact orders of mistakes would be quite coincidental)! Every time I've gone to the Newport Beach location they're absolutely awesome there.

Is this a nationwide deal? Or do I have to bring in the printout?

tossed salad is not for me LOL

Nation wide. No coupon needed.

Provenuts said: tossed salad is not for me LOL

Ya, that's what your girl told me (at least from what I could make out).

SPiRALD said: Nation wide. No coupon needed.

Was told at the Newark, CA location that they are not participating since their store is not a year old yet...

green14 said: droppunx said: Ya I work in a BJ's and that's correct, it's a soup OR salad for each of the 2 people. The deal can be used as many times as you want on a table, party of 4 can do 2x this promotion or party of 6 can do 3x, etc etc..

Please tell me you don't work at the Glendale location. The servers there are soooo slow (even when they have only 2 tables)! On another note, the Newport location is freaking AWESOME! Last time we went there our food was out so fast (seriously like 10 minutes) that I almost thought that our plates had been mistakes from another order (3 exact orders of mistakes would be quite coincidental)! Every time I've gone to the Newport Beach location they're absolutely awesome there.

Haha I opened Glendale, but left long ago. It was a well run place for ~4 months after we opened and downhill since then. Especially since Americana took away the steady business...

I miss BJs Pizza..
There was one in CA right near where I grew up, but I haven't had it since i left 15 years ago

arribasn said: SPiRALD said: Nation wide. No coupon needed.

Was told at the Newark, CA location that they are not participating since their store is not a year old yet...

Wow that's pretty lame. I'd tell them "fine, then I'm not participating in your restaurant until you're older..."

I had this last night, and it's definitely a good deal. But they charged a mandatory 17% gratuity on the regular price of all the items added together, which was $36.00 in my case. I didn't see any mention of this anywhere, that's just the way it was when I got the check. I wasn't sure whether I thought this was fair, but I just paid the bill the way it was. I can see it both ways. If I was using a buy one get one free coupon, then I'd tip on the price for both meals together. But to me this is a bit different. It's kinda like buying a sampler platter and getting charged a mandatory gratuity on the total as if you had bought each item in the platter individually.

intresting... never heard of that type of grat charge on a combo deal. did you have a large party or something? thats the only time ive seen the forced gratuity.

a little odd. i guess it just ensures the servers get the 17% on the whole meal instead of some people not accounting for the free food they got as part of the calculation. in turn forcing the 17% (what happened to 15?) tip on everyone. as i agree people should consider the total value of their meal when tipping, its hard to agree with a mandatory gratuity, what if the service was horrible??

still a good deal!

Went here last night for my birthday and was told that only one salad comes with this deal. I was positive it was two but not having a print out with us we didn't say anything about it. Looking at the ad again it clearly says "pick two". Has this happened to anyone else? I'm wondering if it's worth it to point that out if and when we go back again.

dietrich99 said: <snippage>I'm wondering if it's worth it to point that out if and when we go back again.

I guess it depends on how hungry you are. We got a salad and a soup, had three people who split things, and still had food left over.

But... yes, if it says "pick two", you'd like to be able to pick two.

dietrich99 said: Went here last night for my birthday and was told that only one salad comes with this deal. I was positive it was two but not having a print out with us we didn't say anything about it. Looking at the ad again it clearly says "pick two". Has this happened to anyone else? I'm wondering if it's worth it to point that out if and when we go back again.
You have 3 Salads to choose from:
Wedge
Caesar
House

You have 5 soups to choose from:
Chili
Ministroni
New England Style Chowder
Broccoli Cheddar
Tuscan Tomato Bisque

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014