• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coupon
Disclaimer
The coupon takes $33 off front gate admission. For those have never been to the park, it is a family theme park. A lot of fun rides for toddlers.

Coupon

Member Summary
Parking is $10 per vehicle, including RV's
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dang, thats cheap! I've been meaning to go there since it opened...

Thank you !!!
We have been waiting to go there. And nothing beats $10 tix..

In the fineprint: Kids from 3 to 6 have to pay full price?

Thanks for sharing this.
We'd like to take our 8 year olds...

Ahhh, I miss the days (day) of free food for the annual passholders and free round of mini-golf.
That was 8 years ago!

Thanks, OP.

scanchain said: In the fineprint: Kids from 3 to 6 have to pay full price?Yikes, that's $32.99. I wonder if you could say they're 7 years old and get the $9.99 ticket.
If Gilroy Gardens really intends for the younger children to pay regular price, that's a little sneaky.

scanchain said: In the fineprint: Kids from 3 to 6 have to pay full price? How do they know your Kid is 3-6? If my kid is 3-4 I say he is 2 years 11 months old, 5-6 I say he is 7 years old.

Thanks OP

Is this the same as Bonfante Gardens in Gilroy? If so, it's a nice little place.

Don't forget to include the 'Parking Fee' of $10, or does anyone know of free parking nearby?

Anybody used the coupon successfully?

Used it last weekend. Works fine.

scanchain said: In the fineprint: Kids from 3 to 6 have to pay full price?
They have fixed this.Now the ad says ages 3+ to pay 9.99.

luvGnuLinux said: scanchain said: In the fineprint: Kids from 3 to 6 have to pay full price?
They have fixed this.Now the ad says ages 3+ to pay 9.99.

Great! I will take advantage of the offer now.

We went to the Gardens for the first time yesterday. Great park for small kids. Used the coupon with no problems.

I have a two year old. Is this park appropriate for kids that young? Also is 3 and under free?

How crowded is the park this time of year? Thinking about going on Sat ...

heymon said: Is this the same as Bonfante Gardens in Gilroy? If so, it's a nice little place.
Yes, same park.
It is a very nice park. When you go, you just have to be in the mindset that you're not going to a Cedar Point or Six Flags with a bunch of thrill rides. If it's not real hot out, it's a very relaxing, neat little park.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014