• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get two passport photos for only $5.99 with Coupon

*Bring coupon to any CVS/Pharmacy and receive $2.00 off your passport photo with your ExtraCare card.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Or take a picture with a digital camera, use this site to format it properly and create a JPG, then print it out yourself or go to CVS and print it out for 20 cents.

I tried CVS. Ended up having a kid who barely knew how to operate a low-end digital camera. Needless to say, last time I do that.

I went to a local camera store that does portraits and had them take it for $15. They used a professional digital SLR. The difference was night and day. I would have taken it myself (using timer and tripod) with my Canon digital SLR, but Canada requires that it be taken by a professional photographer and that the pictures are signed and dated.

David

thanks for that site.

Nchan50 is correct. Don't waste your money on store passport photos.

I have used www.epassportphoto.com for my passport and state carry permit photos. It works great. When you are finished, they will try to sell you their services, but just download the finished photo back to your camera card and take it (or send via internet) to a store to print and pick up for pennies.

nchan50 said: Or take a picture with a digital camera, use this site to format it properly and create a JPG, then print it out yourself or go to CVS and print it out for 20 cents.

Also remember you can fit 6 passport photos on one 4x6 print so you can get your whole family done for 20 cents.

DavidHart said: I tried CVS. Ended up having a kid who barely knew how to operate a low-end digital camera. Needless to say, last time I do that.

I went to a local camera store that does portraits and had them take it for $15. They used a professional digital SLR. The difference was night and day. I would have taken it myself (using timer and tripod) with my Canon digital SLR, but Canada requires that it be taken by a professional photographer and that the pictures are signed and dated.

David

I stupidly ignored your advice and went to CVS because I'm cheap and in a hurry and didn't want to deal with taking the pics myself. My son and I both got our pics taken and printed out. Used two coupons so about $12.00 for both sets of pics. Bring them into the passport office today and they are too farken big. /rolls eyes/

I brought them back to the store today and explained they weren't sized correctly (our faces were too close to the camera). She retook the pictures for us (someone else did them yesterday) and printed them out on the same page, and refunded us for one of the passport pics. Hopefully when I go back tomorrow, they will be accepted.

DavidHart said: I tried CVS. Ended up having a kid who barely knew how to operate a low-end digital camera. Needless to say, last time I do that.

David
A guarantor who has known you for at least two years has to sign the picture, not the photographer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014