• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just got this promotion from my office for getting loyalty for Family and Friends promotion that allows me to get the first month free and also additionally receive $10 off each month.

Family and Friends Promotion

Under the promotion code you just need to put in "Invicta" for the additional $10 off each month in addition to the Free Month.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Anyone know if this works on broadband service?

Does this $10 per month discount apply to broadband? In other words, can I place a broadband-only order for $30 per month?

Yes you can get the broadband service as well with the $10 off.

The reason I put the link is because you MUST USE the following link to receive the $10 off:

Cricket Promo Link

If you do not use the above link then you will not receive the discount since it is a tracking link to make sure you are the first 1,000 signups for the month of September.

Remember that you must use the coupon code "Invicta" in conjunction with the link as well.

I just tries it and it was not given to me

Did you use the right link and the code?

You MUST use the following link: Cricket Promo Tracking Link

and must use the following for the coupon code "Invicta"

or else you will not receive the discount.

yes I did and still got nothing

I followed your directions, and it is not reflected in my cart although I have entered the code as well.

Once you put in all information and hit submit, it should say following on your final receipt that is emailed to you:

"-$10 Instant Group Discount"

Please check your email for the final receipt.

for how long do you save the $10?

i followed the link and typed in the code but did not get get the promo

evelicious8 said: Once you put in all information and hit submit, it should say following on your final receipt that is emailed to you:

Nope, no dice.

Calling to cancel my order.

Looks like each of these links is a bit different - how about publish the text of the link so that we can copy it into our browsers.

desidoll06 said: evelicious8 said: Once you put in all information and hit submit, it should say following on your final receipt that is emailed to you:

Nope, no dice.

Calling to cancel my order.

And they wouldn't let me. So I guess I have to refuse shipment. I'm out on the $15 activation fee, though.

Was anyone able to successfully get this promo price?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014