• Text Only
FrugalFreak said:

If not done intentionally, then I apologize fantasma62. maybe it is a good idea to view entries and make one that is not similar to other ones already submitted. EVERYONE has some imagination, just have to observe what is good about fatwallet and apply it.

* I left you a message on that photo of shirt.


I read your message, and thanks very much for your offer. I will most definitely keep it in mind come next year. This was my first foray into designing a t-shirt.

I thought I had looked at every design in this thread, but did miss that one. I then noticed that I could also look at the designs in Facebook and caught the coffee mug that markj11 posted. Great idea, beat me to it....Now I know for next year....

You live, you learn, you rip off other's designs.... :-D


Black Friday 2009 design
Disclaimer

Black Friday 2009 t-shirt
Disclaimer
I'm pretty certain the play on U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday" is NOT an original idea, but I figured I'd do it anyway.

PS, I dig the Green Lantern concept someone posted.


all your black fridays are belong to us
Disclaimer
ALL YOUR BLACK FRIDAYS ARE BELONG TO US

curtisekarr said: ALL YOUR BLACK FRIDAYS ARE BELONG TO US


Looks like someone beat you to it

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/952668/m14197766/#m14197766

DrummerJoe said: curtisekarr said: ALL YOUR BLACK FRIDAYS ARE BELONG TO US
Looks like someone beat you to it
You're right. I've been on this thread sporadically over the past two weeks and didn't go back thru every design this morning before posting. The other post did say "Black Friday Deals", where mine does not say "Deals". Also, mine just has text and the FW logos; his is more elaborate. Bottom line: the Mod staff will select for the final 10 either both of our designs, one of them, or neither. If one or both are selected, then the voters will decide. Thanks for pointing this out for me.

I'd like to see one that says something to the effect of "Already saw this coming two months ago on FatWallet...I'm just here for the price correction"


Entry #2
Disclaimer
Simple.

I don't want to knock anyone's design, as there has been some great ones, and even the ones I don't like have been creative. My issue is though that some of these designs would be awesome to wear on black Friday and then I would never want to wear them again. It would be nice if the shirts chosen had some rewearability (yes I made that word up) factor to it. I guess I am directing this more towards fatwallet than anyone else since they will be choosing finalists. Just my two cents, take it for what it's worth.


fwshirt
Disclaimer
Here is my entry

Technologist said: MIGHT I suggest that FW also allow users/members to BUY a winning shirt, should they want?

Some of us might actually consider PAYING for the right to advertise the site to others in our area... and some may like the winning shirt so much we want to buy 3, or 4, or 10 to give to friends/family!

*PS, DO I get a free winning shirt (or 3) for offering the suggestion? FW makes a buck off everybody that buys one, plus you get a printing discount for BUYING more shirts, and everyone is happy!*

Lets make it easy... if this response gets 100 GREEN, then you offer the winning shirt for sale...


Yeah for the people that voted! Hit 100 Green, will contact FW and vigorously request that extra shirts be printed and offered for sale to members!!!

*No promises, but I can be persuasive!!!*

Thanks again for providing support for an idea!!!

PS... edited to add: ONLY 2 people voted against the idea of FW selling shirts to those that wanted to buy one (or more).. so IF FW decides to sell shirts (and hopefully donate proceeds to charity) then Adam2004 and exiled1 can't BUY a shirt, since they voted RED!!!

J/K... (but only if they go back and changed their votes... LOL!

here's mine :x


giving this a shot ~.^
Disclaimer
here's mine :x

Ill take a large

tothemax said: here's mine :x

This one is what Fatwallet is about!!! I'll take an XXL please....


Black Friday 2004-
Disclaimer

Black Friday 2004
Disclaimer

Black Friday 2004
Disclaimer

Black Friday 2004
Disclaimer
For the old timers (not sooooo old, but old timers still) and for the rest, I fished out the closet my Black Friday 2004 t-shirt. I will post the photos as soon as I can get them out of my phone....

jackpotparty said: Here is my entry

That's hilarous


Size Matters
Disclaimer
I have this in scalable vector format (for different size shirts) also.

sorry i'm a noob in this forum... I double posted and don't know how to delete one lol...


tattooversion
Disclaimer
HERE'S..MY..ENTRY..HOPE.YOU..CAN..SEE.IT
It.says.REAL.WOMEN.HAVE.FAT.WALLETS

Technologist said: Technologist said: MIGHT I suggest that FW also allow users/members to BUY a winning shirt, should they want?

Some of us might actually consider PAYING for the right to advertise the site to others in our area... and some may like the winning shirt so much we want to buy 3, or 4, or 10 to give to friends/family!

*PS, DO I get a free winning shirt (or 3) for offering the suggestion? FW makes a buck off everybody that buys one, plus you get a printing discount for BUYING more shirts, and everyone is happy!*

Lets make it easy... if this response gets 100 GREEN, then you offer the winning shirt for sale...


Yeah for the people that voted! Hit 100 Green, will contact FW and vigorously request that extra shirts be printed and offered for sale to members!!!

*No promises, but I can be persuasive!!!*

Thanks again for providing support for an idea!!!

PS... edited to add: ONLY 2 people voted against the idea of FW selling shirts to those that wanted to buy one (or more).. so IF FW decides to sell shirts (and hopefully donate proceeds to charity) then Adam2004 and exiled1 can't BUY a shirt, since they voted RED!!!

J/K... (but only if they go back and changed their votes... LOL!


Go gettem Tech!!!!!!

tothemax said: here's mine :x

My year only has 52 Black Fridays.


365 black fridays in a year
Disclaimer
Kunai said: tothemax said: here's mine :x

My year only has 52 Black Fridays.


why 52?

Does this count???

tothemax said: Kunai said:

My year only has 52 Black Fridays.


why 52?


There's only one Friday per week...

Kunai said: My year only has 52 Black Fridays.

Unless the year starts on a Friday like 2010 will, then there is 53. (or Friday on January 2 if it's a leap year)

"i took a dump in a bucket waiting in line
black friday 2009"

printed under a bucket that has the F.W. logo on it. apologies if someone's already suggested a bucket & i missed it.

CougarFace said: Does this count???

Has more than three colors...


adam-i-am
Disclaimer
When creating this shirt my goal was to keep it simple. Don't get me wrong... I loved last years shirt and wear it every now and then but I wanted to come up with a design that was a little more Fatwallet and a little less black Friday. In the end I designed something that I would hope most of my fellow Fatwallet addicts would be proud to wear any day of the week.

Thanks for the votes!

We actually made a Property of Fatwallet.com t-shirt some years ago. That was with the old style button in the middle.


fwbfedit
Disclaimer
Here's my entry:


BF 2009
Disclaimer
Best I could do with Excel and Paint.....

Fliptech said: I couldn't resist. I won't actually submit this one for voting. Too political/racist in some eyes to have any chance.

add "peace!" next to ... - and you should be good to go !


Black Friday Fat Wallet Design
Disclaimer
Well, here is my entry.
I wanted to go with something simple,
with high "rewearability" (is that even a word, lol).

I already sent it in through e-mail,
but thought I would post it so everyone could see it.
Hope you guys like it!

Bronkman said: Best I could do with Excel and Paint.....

Green from me, it's educational

usernametaken said: Here's my entry:

I love the button idea, not so found of the leisure shirt look of the bottom, but this is my FAV shirt now.


Black Friday 2009
Disclaimer
Here's my entry. It's along the theme of being green which has become so popular lately. I expect everyone who drives a Prius to vote for my shirt =)

You'll notice a black FW swirl at the center of the bill which I think ties the FW theme into the shirt well.


Entry
Disclaimer
I sent my entry via email, but wanted to get feedback from my fellow fatwalleters. Here is my entry.

Ryan431101111 said: I sent my entry via email, but wanted to get feedback from my fellow fatwalleters. Here is my entry.

nice!

usernametaken said: Here's my entry:

don't know ?! bottom may not fly ! good design!

tothemax said: here's mine :x

"365 Fridays a year" - !? - but only one is black!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014