• Text Only
legendarybarney said: Using cheapo1 as inspiration this is my submission.

Very clever. Make sure you email your final design to tshirtdesign@fatwallet.com

Fatwallet is my BFF
Disclaimer
OK.. I entered.

that's interesting

would be nice if they were black friday long sleeve shirts, since we will be waiting in line in the cold early.

ummmmmm................

I think it's going to be below freezing point on Black Friday. If I get this t-shirt, it will be under 5 other layers. Solution? =/

Cool. Can not wait to see which design to win.
We like XXL sizes to wear loose to keep cool if it is warm
or use layer{s} if it is cold.
Good luck.
Psst.....I am not good artist like u all did good artist creative.

thinkN said: ummmmmm................

I think it's going to be below freezing point on Black Friday. If I get this t-shirt, it will be under 5 other layers. Solution? =/

Solution = make the T'shirt the last layer you put on.

My entry
Disclaimer
I hope there are some good deals on art/editing software for BF this year!

Black Friday Logo 2009
Disclaimer
Here is my entry. Simple and to the point. This logo on a white T-shirt.
Vote for me please

Flanman

Treasury said: I hope there are some good deals on art/editing software for BF this year!

Check out paint.NET and GIMP. they both are free

2008 thread here

fatwallet! it's just a T-shirt. We get several free ones every year. why make it harder?

any fwers design is cool.

can I have some schwag too for voicuing my opinion?

Black Friday + FatWallet = LOVE
Disclaimer

Fat Wallet + Black Friday = Love (small)
Disclaimer
Here is my entry. Straight to the point and simple.

FW BF 09 Tee
Disclaimer
This one is the work of my son.

Sanjoelo said: This one is the work of my son.

well done!
good design.
haha.

Original File
Disclaimer

With amount of savings written
Disclaimer
This is my 2009's BF entry.
The idea of this is that one can write how much he/she he saved this BlackFriday on the white space provided, thanks to the posts on Fatwallet.com

The second picture would shows what it will looks like with handwritting on it.

On a white T shirt.
Disclaimer

The design
Disclaimer
I thought that "tgibf" may be clever but then realized I'm not the first to think that Simple 2 color screen print on a white or light colored shirt.

Black Friday T-shirt
Disclaimer
Here is my entry.

pixelious said: This is my 2009's BF entry.
The idea of this is that one can write how much he/she he saved this BlackFriday on the white space provided, thanks to the posts on Fatwallet.com

The second picture would shows what it will looks like with handwritting on it.

wins the pri
Would it come with FW green sharpie?

Sanjoelo said: This one is the work of my son.

Tell your son I said "Excellent Design!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

nice designs folks !!

Kunai said: Here's mine on a babydoll T for the ladies.
That's definitely my favorite one out of the all the ones submitted thus far.

Just to make sure, "This year, all entries will receive one shirt" means that anyone who enters will receive a copy of the winning t-shirt, right? Thanks.

Black Friday TShirt Submission
Disclaimer
Here is my submission, a play on see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...

Black Friday 2009
Disclaimer
Here is my submission - missed the deadline last year.

FatwalletBlackFriday2009
Disclaimer

FatwalletBlackFriday2009Plain
Disclaimer
Here is my T-Shirt Design. The concept is surf the net(internet) and find great deals with huge CashBack through fatwallet. I have used the @ symbol as a bait for the Cash Back in the picture.

DelCheapo said: Here is my submission, a play on see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...
wow!! I love what you did here.
my favorite design so far.

Fatwallet 2009 Concept Design
Disclaimer
My 1st Entry for "Coming Soon Black Friday 2009 @ Fatwallet.com"

pixelious said: DelCheapo said: Here is my submission, a play on see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...
wow!! I love what you did here.
my favorite design so far.

Thanks Pixelious...!

DelCheapo said: Here is my submission, a play on see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...

Excellent!

T-shirt
Disclaimer
Great designs, thought I would try too

fwjackpot
Disclaimer
Well, I always thought that BF was kind of a gamble right - until I joined Fatwallet - then it just seemed like a sure thing! SHAMELESS PLUG....

Anyway, here's my contribution - hope you like it.

sman said: Well, I always thought that BF was kind of a gamble right - until I joined Fatwallet - then it just seemed like a sure thing! SHAMELESS PLUG....

Anyway, here's my contribution - hope you like it.

Awesome!!! I wish i would of thought of that!!! great idea!

DelCheapo said: Here is my submission, a play on see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...Bravo D.C.

This is a great contest. My t-shirt from last year is one of my favorites. I too would recommend that FW offer an option to sell the shirts, and also offer a sweatshirt version (maybe kick back a $1 from each shirt to the designer). I definitely could not wear my FW BF shirt here in Pittsburgh on Black Friday unless I wanted Sat, Sun and Mon to be very black (in bed coughing with a fever!)

oops

Fat wallet T
Disclaimer
My Submission

Love this one! ^

trb33 said: My Submission
May be slightly more effective with a clock next to the door showing 3:40 am or something?

Che

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014