• Text Only
oops forgot to enter mine

I don't see any pictures of t's on facebook? Here was my tshirt.

fantasma62 said: Technologist said: MIGHT I suggest that FW also allow users/members to BUY a winning shirt, should they want?

Some of us might actually consider PAYING for the right to advertise the site to others in our area... and some may like the winning shirt so much we want to buy 3, or 4, or 10 to give to friends/family!

*PS, DO I get a free winning shirt (or 3) for offering the suggestion? FW makes a buck off everybody that buys one, plus you get a printing discount for BUYING more shirts, and everyone is happy!*

Lets make it easy... if this response gets 100 GREEN, then you offer the winning shirt for sale...

What's the news Tech, have you been able to use your negotiation skills?

While I have not yet gotten OFFICIAL feedback (hear that HatHed? Waiting for some feedback!), I have heard through other contacts at FW that the idea of selling the winning shirt was brought to the attention of management. Also, the idea that proceeds could go to a charity were also brought up. I know that Chief (Tim) knows about the idea.

Some of the responses to the idea seem to be negative... the cost of the shirt plus shipping, could make it too expensive for most of the CHEAP (I include myself) members here... I don't know what that cost would be, so I can't offer an opinion. I know that when I have promo shirts made, they aren't too expensive, but then again I don't ship them (I give them out at trade shows).

Personally, I think FW should make them available... and if the cost is too much, then no one will buy them. If they are cheap enough, they might find that they have to do another production run...

oh, and thanks to everyone that voted the suggestion GREEN! Its great to have a response get 113+ Green votes (even more than the OP got!

*Maybe FW will send me a shirt for the most GREEN in the thread... because I got so tied up at work I couldn't even sumbit a lame shirt in the contest... so no shirt for me unless HatHed sends me one!!*

tshirt (106.62kB)
Disclaimer
This was mine. As you can tell, I'm no graphic designer.

momolaughs said: I don't see any pictures of t's on facebook? Here was my tshirt.

There is a link in the OP to '2009 entries'. Yours is on page 5

That's for the info. I see it now.

Technologist said: fantasma62 said: Technologist said: MIGHT I suggest that FW also allow users/members to BUY a winning shirt, should they want?

Some of us might actually consider PAYING for the right to advertise the site to others in our area... and some may like the winning shirt so much we want to buy 3, or 4, or 10 to give to friends/family!

*PS, DO I get a free winning shirt (or 3) for offering the suggestion? FW makes a buck off everybody that buys one, plus you get a printing discount for BUYING more shirts, and everyone is happy!*

Lets make it easy... if this response gets 100 GREEN, then you offer the winning shirt for sale...

What's the news Tech, have you been able to use your negotiation skills?

While I have not yet gotten OFFICIAL feedback (hear that HatHed? Waiting for some feedback!), I have heard through other contacts at FW that the idea of selling the winning shirt was brought to the attention of management. Also, the idea that proceeds could go to a charity were also brought up. I know that Chief (Tim) knows about the idea.

Some of the responses to the idea seem to be negative... the cost of the shirt plus shipping, could make it too expensive for most of the CHEAP (I include myself) members here... I don't know what that cost would be, so I can't offer an opinion. I know that when I have promo shirts made, they aren't too expensive, but then again I don't ship them (I give them out at trade shows).

Personally, I think FW should make them available... and if the cost is too much, then no one will buy them. If they are cheap enough, they might find that they have to do another production run...

oh, and thanks to everyone that voted the suggestion GREEN! Its great to have a response get 113+ Green votes (even more than the OP got!

*Maybe FW will send me a shirt for the most GREEN in the thread... because I got so tied up at work I couldn't even sumbit a lame shirt in the contest... so no shirt for me unless HatHed sends me one!!*

Thank you for the update sir....

When are the top 10 going to be posted??

Bronkman said: When are the top 10 going to be posted??

HatHed said: The top 10 designs, (chosen by our impartial staff) will be announced at the top of this topic (Oct. 20).

Maybe they meant the 21st...

but..but.. it's the 20th and there's nothing.....i feel so used......

Sorry, what time of the day today will the top 10 be posted?

J3T said: might as well enter

This definatly has my vote!!

Bronkman said: Sorry, what time of the day today will the top 10 be posted?

wonders same thing

FrugalFreak said: Bronkman said: Sorry, what time of the day today will the top 10 be posted?

wonders same thing

I'm still waiting on my entry to show up on the facebook page

@noryen: Me too. I'm guessing we didn't make the cut, since the top 10 will be posted today. I'm a bit bummed, since I'm not sure if that means we *also* don't get our free shirts for entering our designs.

Victo66 said: @noryen: Me too. I'm guessing we didn't make the cut, since the top 10 will be posted today. I'm a bit bummed, since I'm not sure if that means we *also* don't get our free shirts for entering our designs.

If I understood correctly, we do get our t-shirts for entering...

It says: "This year all entries will receive a shirt", so I'll be walking around Miami at 4:00am with the wife and my brand new XXL Black Friday T-shirt..

fantasma62 said: Victo66 said: @noryen: Me too. I'm guessing we didn't make the cut, since the top 10 will be posted today. I'm a bit bummed, since I'm not sure if that means we *also* don't get our free shirts for entering our designs.

It says: "This year all entries will receive a shirt", so I'll be walking around Miami at 4:00am with the wife and my brand new Black Friday T-shirt..
I sure hope we get the shirts! I need something cool to sport on BF!

From OP:

"The top 10 designs, (chosen by our impartial staff) will be announced at the top of this topic (Oct. 20). "

But a new thread was created? At least a link/update in this topic would have been nice since I kept checking back to this thread on mobile

Anyways, the Top Ten and voting thread is here if you didn't see it yet!

-- ETA: I also updated Quick Summary ---

Sanjoelo said: drew2money said: How about a little boy, like Calvin, urinating on a Best Buy sign.

This is a T-Shirt contest. You'll have to wait for the "Pickup Truck Decal" contest.

That's a good one!LOL!

noryen said: Attached is my T-Shirt entry.
(Now let me see if I can figure out how to attach a picture. lol)

Dude...that shirt is hilarious. I'd probably purchase this one outright. I hope it wins!

Also, I won't make a mock up, but I see a lot folks using "FTW" in Fatwallet threads (i.e. For the win!). I'd like to see a simple shirt design like this...

Top: Who owns BlackBerry Friday 2009?
Middle: (Fatwallet Logo)
Bottom: Fatwallet.com Hot Deals FTW!

fantasma62 said: Victo66 said: @noryen: Me too. I'm guessing we didn't make the cut, since the top 10 will be posted today. I'm a bit bummed, since I'm not sure if that means we *also* don't get our free shirts for entering our designs.

It says: "This year all entries will receive a shirt", so I'll be walking around Miami at 4:00am with the wife and my brand new XXL Black Friday T-shirt..

I just got my PM and my t-shirt will be shipped out within 10 days...Black Friday, here I come with my XXL Fatwallet T-shirt...

fantasma62 said: fantasma62 said: Victo66 said: @noryen: Me too. I'm guessing we didn't make the cut, since the top 10 will be posted today. I'm a bit bummed, since I'm not sure if that means we *also* don't get our free shirts for entering our designs.

I just got my PM and my t-shirt will be shipped out within 10 days...Black Friday, here I come with my XXL Fatwallet T-shirt...

i submitted a design, got a thanks for submitting your design email from Laura, but never saw it posted on facebook page and havn't gotten a PM. no fw love for me i guess

got my shirt today it was the white tgibf one.

Thanks so much FW for the new Tshirt, and thanks to all who submitted.

Got my shirt today too. Thanks Fatwallet.

Got my TEE today. Thanks!

me too !

jpf6368 said: got my shirt today it was the white tgibf one.

that's the one!

wtw - ?! - what tgibf stands for ?!

just received my free fatwallet Black Friday t-shirt in the mail! Thanks!

MISURICK said: wtw - ?! - what tgibf stands for ?! thank god its black friday

master10 said: MISURICK said: wtw - ?! - what tgibf stands for ?! thank god its black friday

ty!

Received my T today for entering.
Thank you FatWallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got mine too thx FW!

At first I thought it was t@ibf or taibf... trying to figure out if it stood for Tenth Anniversary something BF. Thought about it a lil more and tgibf made more sense.

MISURICK said: master10 said: MISURICK said: wtw - ?! - what tgibf stands for ?! thank god its black friday

ty!

And I thought it was "Thank George it's black Friday!"

got the tee today, and before I could even hold it up to look at it, my daughter bogarted it. tyfw!

Got my shirt today, thanks FW. Love the design. I'll be pulling for the Rocker T next year.

If you have an artistic edge and you like to design t-shirts, lsdink provides the perfect platform for you to showcase and flaunt your creativity. Submit your t-shirt designs for the voting and design that gets the highest number of votes is displayed on our site for 69 hours. The t-shirt that gets displayed are limited versions of t-shirts which make them more exclusive and desirable and a symbol of pride for the owner. Lsdink also works on the revenue share model, where the artist gets the share in the sale of every displayed t-shirt.

Good idea kjl1977.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge and idea on how to make and design a t-shirt. this will serves as a guidelines to the people who wanted to start a t-shirt business.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014