• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kmart B&M

YMMV
Found in zipcode 88011

Lexmark X2600m all in one.

Found 2 at the local Kmart store.

Neither were marked as clearance, but were located away from the other (newer looking) printers and AOI units.

The reviews are not exactly "glowing",
picture and reviews
but for $8.00, I plan to let the youngsters use it to scan their pictures.
(and if they happen to break it, it's certainly no major financial loss).

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Lexmark is Xerox??

All I see is a crappy Lexmark. Where's the XEROX printer?

gaijin4life said: All I see is a crappy Lexmark. Where's the XEROX printer?

I corrected the "brand name" of the item

Thanks for mentioning this item. I wanted to pick up an additional scanner and the price of $8 was not too bad at all. Scanner works fine, but they shortchange you on the ink cartridges by not including a black one. Chalk that up to Lexmark being cheap. Thanks again OP.

Found one on the upper shelf of my Kmart in Ann Arbor, Michigan. But I took it to one of those price scanners sprinkled throughout the store and it came up as $49.99.

Is there ever a variation between those scanners and the cashier scanners? Or did I find another twist in YMMV?

a2travelguy said: Found one on the upper shelf of my Kmart in Ann Arbor, Michigan. But I took it to one of those price scanners sprinkled throughout the store and it came up as $49.99.

Is there ever a variation between those scanners and the cashier scanners? Or did I find another twist in YMMV?

There were a couple 2600 models, if I remember right.
Are you sure it was the x2600m and not just the x2600?

Kmart it seems is turning into a YMMV type of store.
It's getting hard and harder to find consistent nationwide clearancve pricing.

About 1-2 months ago, I noticed my local area Kmart's have started to fall out of sync in clearance pricing between my local city stores.

One huge example was a garden cart with pneumatic wheels.
UPC 7 22571 00371 5 Model # GOR200-D
picture

I had a upc barcode from the garden cart, which I have been scanning since Jan of 2009. I scan it every visit to Kmart.
Suddenly, on one visit to Kmart I see the scanner showed a price dropp from $74.99 to $7.00.
I knew the store had 2 or 3 of these the previous week, but at $7.00 each, they were now totally sold out of this cart.
Some made a haul when the price dropped from $74.99 to $7.00.

Hoping the other Kmart in town still had some garden carts, I go to a 2nd Kmart, 7 miles across town, and find 3 on a shelf.
Unfortunately this exact same upc scans at full price, $74.99, at the second store.

Similar discrepancy with the Winchester 1000SB air rifle deal I found this poast weekend at Kmart.

A month ago, it was $80 at one Kmart and $67 at the other.

now they are $48.00 at the store that previously had them for $80. But the store that had them at $67, is still showing them at $67.
1000SB

No luck in Idaho. Only found X2670 on sale for $29.99. I hate HP when it comes to time to buy new cartridges. Lexmark seems to have the lowest priced generic replacement cartridges on the market.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014