Yankee Candle Tart & Votive Sale!

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received sale notice that all tarts and votives are $1 each at Yankee Candle. Sale is good in store or online. Great price as they make for great gifts too!

Yankee Candle

Member Summary

Candles (225.88kB)
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Use promo code VRLYGH for $10 off $25. There are still plenty of $1 votives.

Link takes you to an expired session, and just browsing, most votives are $1.99. Yoiu got any more info?

Sorry about that - I updated the link. I ordered and the discount is reflected once in the basket.

Yankee Candle

Copy and paste link... redirect seems broken.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/listing.jsp?category=%2fRetail%2fTarts+%26%2338%3b+Votives

In case your still having trouble with the link you can go directly to the Yankee Candle website and select tarts and votives. They reflect that they are on sale for $1.99, but when you add them to your cart they are then reduced to $1.

Went all the way to the final checkout page and Im still getting $2 each for a dozen votives.

wat da hell is a votive lol

kaveh2k said: wat da hell is a votive lol

Link

kaveh2k said: wat da hell is a votive lol

Apparently it's a $2 candle so far as I can tell...

oh got it..so their small candles. still not working for $1. there must be a promo or coupon code?

kaveh2k said: oh got it..so their small candles. still not working for $1. there must be a promo or coupon code?

wheels113 said: They reflect that they are on sale for $1.99, but when you add them to your cart they are then reduced to $1.

added to cart..still showing 1.99

Logician1313 said: kaveh2k said: oh got it..so their small candles. still not working for $1. there must be a promo or coupon code?

wheels113 said: They reflect that they are on sale for $1.99, but when you add them to your cart they are then reduced to $1.

rbraden said: Went all the way to the final checkout page and Im still getting $2 each for a dozen votives.

See...I can quote too. That doesn't make the candles a dollar.

kaveh2k said: added to cart..still showing 1.99

Sorry about that. You are correct, it still shows as $1.99 plus $5 shipping.

Logician1313 said: kaveh2k said: added to cart..still showing 1.99

Sorry about that. You are correct, it still shows as $1.99 plus $5 shipping.

i guess this was like a 5 hour sale or something then lol. i guess its dead

Use code VRLYGH for $10 off $25.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014