• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It looks like instead of the $10 deals their new promotion is 5 Star hotels under $100 per night. I booked the Las Vegas on The Strip hotel and got it for $97.39 per night. Guess what the hotel is? It's the Trump Hotel. The dates I booked are November 1st to November 4th. It looks like you have to do a bit date searching to find the deals like the $10 Deals promotion but it is actually a legit promotion. Anyone else find anything good?

Here's a link to the page with the deals:

http://www.lastminutetravel.com/info/5stars.aspx

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Really old news. Posted and re-posted and re-posted.

um trump is on $92 a night for your dates when you book directly through their own site! I'm also not so sure that thats a real 5 star hotel. Lastly, Vegas 5 star hotels for under $100 are not uncommon for under $100 with the recession, i'd rather stay at the venetian for the same price....

a-max said: Really old news. Posted and re-posted and re-posted.

First I've heard of it. Didn't find any others when I searched either.

Trump hotel is cheap because no one wants to stay in it (Most of trump's investments in Vegas have failed). It's just a gold building with a rectangular floorplan and "TRUMP" stamped on top. Looks like a half-assed version of the Mandalay Bay from the outside. I'd be ashamed to have my name on something as unoriginal as that. If i remember right, it's not even "on" the strip (aka the Bellagio area), it's kinda at the end of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014