• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I saw this email from costco today and went ahead and pulled the trigger after reading the few reviews I could find. The normal costco.com price is $849.99 with $150 off instantly through October 18th. This is the delivered price, and usually if the warehouse near you carries this in stock, the price is slightly lower, but for me getting such a huge bulky item delivered is a huge plus, as I have no vehicle that can carry such large items.

Epic

I am far from an elliptical expert, but I have been looking for one for awhile, and this one seems to get good reviews. Here it is from sams club with excellent reviews. It has Ipod attachments, a built in fan, and that famous costco warranty always makes me feel comfortable.

Sams

Here is one from an online treadmill site that states the largest negative being the high price of $2000.

Review
Selling for $1999

Here is an old thread about the sams club price being close to this one $689.99 undelivered.

Slick

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice deal. I am in a market for a treadmill and always wondered which is better for burning more calories/losing weight between a treadmill and/or an elliptical if you would used each one for an hr.

keep in mind this is a "stepper" style with the wheel in the front.

the one i bought at costco is a rear-wheel (more glide, less stepping) style, same price, by nordictrack last fall.

I highly encourage prospective buyers test-drive both styles. I did, and avoided buying a very expensive clothes drying rack as a result.

So the rear wheel is better?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014