• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Oprah Magazine O is usually $18 for a subscription. Now the publisher runs a special offer, it's $12 for 12 issues and they throw in a free tote bag once it's paid.

To get this deal go to:

https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/splits/oprah/opr_redi...

The only catch is AFAIK that this is subscription is renewed automatically so if you don't want more than 12 you have to set yourself a reminder to cancel towards the end.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I only wish that I could give you red more than once for this.

Sucky product

Seriously stupid product. I will not read it even if they pay me up to $12 per issue.

As if anyone with any common decency would feed more money to the Oprah money machine to read this rubbish.

Reddddddddddddddd.

Good deal for Gary and Minge.

Okay Haters, at least back up your red with SOMETHING.

Currently, this looks like a good deal on the 12 month subscription. After a search, the best I could come up with was 2 years for $24.

One off topic isn't too bad, but all of you guys? Shame shame shame.

Magazine is almost as offensive as the now defunct Rosie!

well maybe we should pick up an issue or two & learn something about her- this IS the woman who chooses our P.o.T.U.S.

needs even more red
Disclaimer
jasonh328 said: I only wish that I could give you red more than once for this.

Makes the perfect gift, just like a 35mm disposable film camera without prepaid film processing or an Olive Garden gift card for $2 less than the cheapest item on the menu.

I will say one good thing about O Magazine: It contains no nudity of Oprah or of the typical Oprah fan.

The deal in the OP and at Ama zon are still alive.

O, The Oprah Magazine (2-year) [MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION] [PRINT] $24.00 http://www.amazon.com/O-The-Oprah-Magazine-2-year/dp/B000LXS9QS

Who the heck listens to or reads Oprah anymore?

Anyway, thanks to the OP for this post. The wife needed to renew, they sent a card with her current Oprah mag for $15 renewal. I told her I could get it cheaper and came to Fatwallet. From this thread link Amazon has the 2 year without the auto renewal for $19, less than $1 per mag. Not my taste in mags but you guys should stop the threadcapping, it still points to saving $$$ which is the point of this site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014