• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was just at Belk's (Oxford, MS) last night and they're doing their end of summer clearance. They have racks and racks and racks of clothes for $2.98, $4.98 and $9.98. I scored an Isaac Mizrahi designed Liz Claiborn dress for $7.50 (the cashier will give you an extra discount if you can point out a flaw) and a matching skirt for my mom for $9.98.

This sale includes women's, men's and kids.

Most of the stuff left were larger sizes (8-16), sadly the petites section was cleaned out. If you're around a size 8-10, you're in luck, tons of selections, you'll be able to score better deals than I did.

Other steals included some store brand blazers for $9.98, tons of exercise clothes for $2.98 and $5.98.

Read Wordgirl's post directly below this to see online options.

Examples (from my receipt. Receipt doesn't show details other than type of clothing and discounts so I can't tell you brands, etc). Most everything I got was liz claiborne, the store brands are even better prices.

Skirt- orig $79, sale $9.98
Skirt- orig $79, sale $7.59
Knit Top- orig $40, sale $4.98
Jacket- orig $100, sale $9.98
Jacket- orig $119, sale $17.39
Woven top- orig $68, sale $9.98
Knit top- orig $39, sale $4.98
Jacket- orig $44, sale $4.98
Jacket- orig $100, sale $9.98

FREE SHIPPING INFO
October 2 through 3Shop now and save! Spend $75.00 or more on belk.com from October 2 through 3, 2009 and receive Free Shipping on your order. Just place $75.00 of qualifying merchandise in your shopping cart and Free Shipping automatically applies.

Minimum purchase amount for Free Shipping is calculated after coupons, special offers and discounts. Does not include gift box charges, purchases of gift cards or tax. Offer applies to Standard Shipping to one location.

Free Shipping offer runs from October 2 through 3, 2009

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
nothing great!

STCOM (Oct. 02, 2009 @ 8:57a) |

you rep on SD, you green on FW

fokatkamaal (Oct. 02, 2009 @ 11:24a) |

selection for men at west town in knoxville sucked. 5-6 racks, but some really ugly stuff when it came to polos. they ... (more)

mrredskin (Oct. 05, 2009 @ 12:25a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They have a lot of stuff online, too.

Women's clearance from $2.98 (Well, $1.79 but it's underwear at that price.)

Men's clearance from $2.98

Kids' clearance from $1.79

Shoes from $3.59

Main clearance page
(to save me having to link all the other categories )

Thanks for the heads-up OP! Shipping starts at $5.95, at these prices you could get a pretty good-sized box for that.

update: I just fulfilled my own prediction - ordered 5 shirts and two pairs of capris for $39.16 with tax and shipping.

Thanks, 2P, for the online tip! Good time to stock up for next summer.

Thanks & repped. Got 2 Izod, 1 Nautica, 1 Columbia & 1 no name for $28.55 otd. Awesome.

Oh yeah... forgot to mention. RACKS of Columbia brand in the men's section. Got my dad some Columbia brand shorts (not slip on, like button/fly, woven) a few days ago before the sale really got going for only $8.

awesome deals. thanks a lot.

wow, awesome deals on polos. $3... great for work!

Code: 99421654

Shop online or by phone, get extra 15% off (10% off Home and Shoes)

Extra 15% requires Belk Card

Awesome job on the code eqbert!

orianwyn said: Extra 15% requires Belk Cardtrue

coupon code is unique to your belks rewards account.... you can apply online, get the code, and use the card right away though which is really nice!

supafast said: coupon code is unique to your belks rewards account.... you can apply online, get the code, and use the card right away though which is really nice!Is it worth the credit inquiry on your credit report? Personally, I don't apply for new credit lines for less than $100.

i wouldnt open one for a one time 15% off even for $100. just not worth it.

mrredskin said: wow, awesome deals on polos. $3... great for work!

Tell me about it...I'm always getting stuff on my polos out in the test lab!

I am getting some stuff for wife, hows this Kim Rogers brand? any experience? TIA

Not like I'm going to buy a house or open another credit card anytime soon....

My favorite is by far the Polo Ralph Lauren Big & Tall Short Sleeved Mesh. I love the lack of an image and the $56 range between possible prices. Simply stunning.

Oh wait... as it turns out, if you click the color of either white, brown, or blue... a picture of a man wearing a green shirt pops up. Eureka!!

Great selection of Nautica bathing suits in for 2 and several shirts....Thanks OP!

Thanks!

Calvin Klein Natural Dress Casual Sport Coat

$300.00

Clearance $19.98

You save $280.02

Nice.

I hit the two Belks' in the area last night and came away with a ton more for less than $65. I think it varies by store - mine had a ton of petites and mid-range sizes left, but few larger sizes and no dresses at all. I also scored some really nice polos for my dad.

MsJAP, if I could give you more green I would!

zapjb said: Date Posted: Sep/29/2009 4:40 PM
Thanks & repped. Got 2 Izod, 1 Nautica, 1 Columbia & 1 no name for $28.55 otd. Awesome.

Just wondering why did I get red for the above post?

Great deals thanks!

zapjb said: zapjb said: Date Posted: Sep/29/2009 4:40 PM

Thanks for the awesome deal!!!!!!!!!!

Good post. Thanks!

I'm always up for learning & improving my behavior to forum specific customs, TOS or rules.

So fokatkamaal care to enlighten me?

We have more than our fair share of childish trolls who, unable to actually contribute a single thing to the board; be it posting replies or deals, get their jollies giving red to threads and replies. Personally, I am of the opinion that people should be required to have a minimum number of posts before they can rep threads at all. That should at least weed out the worst of the morons.

fokatkamaal said: zapjb said: zapjb said: Date Posted: Sep/29/2009 4:40 PM

i was wondering too ....
Whats wrong with repped????

fokatkamaal said: I am getting some stuff for wife, hows this Kim Rogers brand? any experience? TIA
nothing great!

STCOM said: fokatkamaal said: zapjb said: zapjb said: Date Posted: Sep/29/2009 4:40 PM

i was wondering too ....
Whats wrong with repped????

you rep on SD, you green on FW

selection for men at west town in knoxville sucked. 5-6 racks, but some really ugly stuff when it came to polos. they had a couple of racks mixed in with some nautica, polo, and even a lacoste, but they were only 40% off of lowest marked price, which wasn't near as good as the xx.98 deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014