Kohl's $10 gift card in the mail YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's sent out a flyer to all mail recipients in my area with a $10 gift card attached to the back. The gift card is good on any purchase and combinable with any other offer!
I am in Central Cali...
I live in an apartment, and there were lots of these gift cards in the flyer bins near our mailboxes because most people mistook them for junk mail.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So sell a few to me.

winton said: So sell a few to me.

And so the twain meet.

I received one with my bill, so make sure you look carefully at the fillers they always stuff in your bill.

if you have a Kohl's charge, the giftcard is replaced by your percentage off peel off sticker. someone at work gave me the giftcard they got in the mail...which went great with my 30% off

umm How can I make a deal out of this. Should I scour for all the trash bins near my neighbor hood to find the cards.

valval10 said: I received one with my bill, so make sure you look carefully at the fillers they always stuff in your bill.

I got one with my bill too but you have to spend $75.00 to get the $10.00 off. It is combinable with the 15 - 30% off discount.

The one on the back of the flyer was a $10 off any purchase, the one stipulation was no change would be given...

thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014