• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stand in line with pride - sport FatWallet's 2009 Black Friday T-shirt!

Wondering how to score FatWallet's official 2009 Black Friday T-shirt? Simple. Post a Hot Deal, get this year's clever member-designed T-shirt (Check out the 2009 design contest, community comments, and links to the '08 and '09 T-shirt galleries).

Get your free Black Friday T
  1. Post a Hot Deal from one of our affiliated merchants
    --If it has a positive rating at the 24-hour marků--
  2. Check your FatWallet private messages and follow the link to claim your T-shirt
  3. October 20-22 the community will vote a T-shirt design favorite; and shirts will ship within two weeks
You're wondering and we're answering
  • Why affiliated merchants? 'Cuz cotton doesn't grow on trees
  • Do they have to be Cash Back-eligible deals? - No
  • Can I have more than one T-shirt? - One per person per promotion
  • Did I make it? Where's my note; where's my T? - Patience, please. Messages process at 11:00 p.m. CST, 24 hours after topic launch
    For example: If your topic launched at 11:01 p.m., you won't receive notice for 47 hours, 59 minutes

Eligible deals will be posted after October 8, 2009, 12:00 AM CST. Offer expires after 750 eligible Hot Deal topics or when we decide to pull the plug. Deadline to post: 11/3/09, 11:59 p.m.

In case you're new to these parts, here's a little guidance to keep your deals "green" during this most serious shopping season:

Hot Deals FAQ

Hot Deals 101: tips, tricks and cheats to find and post the best deals

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Crying about Free items is Super Fail. Donate it to some kid who will not use it as a Oil Rag

metaldood (Nov. 06, 2009 @ 8:01p) |

Thanks Fat Wallet.

Received my T. It looks cool.

spotrun (Nov. 09, 2009 @ 11:13a) |

I just submitted my information for a FW t-shirt. Is it too late? I didn't notice I received a message I qualified for ... (more)

SS7Man (Nov. 23, 2009 @ 8:28a) |

I THINK THAT BLACK FRIDAY IS REALLY GOING TO BE BLACK THIS YEAR.

Sweet

Hope I get a shirt this year. I love my shirt from last year!

Do they have to have Cash Back to be a "affiliated merchants" or just on the list?? (Amazon??)

KillMonkey said: Do they have to have Cash Back to be a "affiliated merchants" or just on the list?? (Amazon??)

Just affiliated merchants from our list of affiliated merchants. The deal does (or merchant) does not have to be eligible for Cash Back.

so if we submitted a t shirt for the contest, and post a deal that gets positive rating, will we get 2 shirts?

DanTsx said: so if we submitted a t shirt for the contest, and post a deal that gets positive rating, will we get 2 shirts?

and if you win you get alot more!!! I doubt mine will! so I better find some hot deals!

I hope people do not give purposely give more Red to try to ensure they get one of the 750 shirts!

Yeah some jackholes were doing this last year. You'd look at listings and they'd be giving people red everywhere.

Thanks for the Shirt!

Got One... thanks FW

GOT ONE, THIS IS MY 1ST FW TS

got one this morning from mod. thanks!

Thank you fatwallet! looking forward to receiving the shirt

Hey, I didn't even notice that this was on! Just got a PM offering me a free T and came back and saw this sticky. Even though I don't much care about Ts, this is sweet. Thanks FW.

Why no PM for me for this?

It was in Hot deals, but was moved to Expired deals as I specified the expiry time:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/957606?highlight_key=y&keyword1=gap

momolaughs said: Hope I get a shirt this year. I love my shirt from last year!

I wear it two times a week. Very nice.
And got a message in my inbox. Yahoo!

kimgkimg said: Yeah some jackholes were doing this last year. You'd look at listings and they'd be giving people red everywhere.
Actually I just catch someone doing this right now. Should I report this guy's name here, or to the OP/MOD?

OBWan said: kimgkimg said: Yeah some jackholes were doing this last year. You'd look at listings and they'd be giving people red everywhere.
Actually I just catch someone doing this right now. Should I report this guy's name here, or to the OP/MOD?

Yes, click 'Alert Moderators' on one of the listings and report them. It's also helpful if you pass along links to the other listings that they've done this on so that the moderators can follow up.

was chosen for one...thanks FW

Thanks FW, in for one again this year. Hopefully I'll run into another FW member this year while freezing my butt off.

I'm getting one.

Finally won something besides a good deal! Thanks FW

Cool, Thanks FW. Maybe, like munkyxtc, I'll also run into another FW'er

In for one again this year! The appreciation is never an after thought! Thanks!

I got one!!!

post one on Oct/08/2009 7:50 PM, with one green, but no message...
I want the t-shirt!!!

This would be my first!

Posted a deal on Oct 10th 1.19pm, anxiously waiting for my email...hope I get it!

posted two deals. If they qualify, will I get two T Shirts? Last time I got one form FW was in 2005. It was small. I kept it and my son is wearing it now.

If a hot deal was voted green, but expired and moved to the expired deals forum, is it still eligible?

techtechtech said: posted two deals. If they qualify, will I get two T Shirts? Last time I got one form FW was in 2005. It was small. I kept it and my son is wearing it now.

No. Rules say one shirt per member.

Just waiting for my schwag to leave the building !!!

I love the Freebies that FatWallet.com gives just waiting on a Life Size Realistic Car from them with their advertisement all over the car.

Black Sweet I need a shirt. Missed out last year. I love fatwallet plus the fat checks too..

hello

this has been posted for 3 days, met the criteria, but no email

can you look at it please

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/958183?highlight_key=y&keyword1=25000

I just realized that the form they have you fill out does not allow you to specify a shirt size. How will they know what size shirt to send? Or did it let me choose and I completely forgot I chose a size?

ah6tyfour said: I just realized that the form they have you fill out does not allow you to specify a shirt size. How will they know what size shirt to send? Or did it let me choose and I completely forgot I chose a size?

the latter.

Sweet! Excited for something free!

Skipping 119 Messages...
I just submitted my information for a FW t-shirt. Is it too late? I didn't notice I received a message I qualified for a t-shirt until today ... Hopefully I get it by thanksgiving still so I can wear it on BlackFriday while out shopping!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014