G By Giorgio By Giorgio Beverly Hills For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3 Ounces
$14.76

Cold By Benetton For Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.3-Ounce Bottle
$10.17

Subtil By Salvatore Ferragamo For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces
$20.99

Je Reviens By Worth For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Ounces
$7.99

Masquerade By Bob Mackie For Women. Set-eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces & Soap 3.2 Ounces & Ceramic Soap Dish
$25.67

Cuba Blue By Cuba For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces
$6.12

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Fragrance are more of a personal choice/taste. How can I 'test' those using online shopping?. Don't take me wrong, I am a heavy online shopper. Probabily got o b&M to test and buy onlie??

Warning: the Obsession Night by Calvin Klein for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $21.01
is NOT sold through Amazon, but through AAA Perfume Merchants LLC. And while the product page states: Ready to buy?
Price: $21.01 + Free Shipping, when I took it through to order it added $4.94 with no free option.

I always buy online. Sometimes you would smell samples from mags or get a sampler set. That is how you would sniff.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014