# of Tickets in Book

AAA Price Per Book

You Save

AMC Theaters Silver Tickets10 for $62.50 save$38.00

Clearview Cinemas*10 for $72.00 save $30.50

National Amusements* 4 for $31.00 save $11.00

Regal Entertainment/UA 10 for $67.50 save $40.00

Sometime we shop without thinking.
If you belong to triple a AAA log into web site. Click on shop (discount) tabs I took advantadge by clicking on the Sears 5% off and saved about an addition $125 off an already 20% Sears sale.
some of the discounts are.....
AAA and Your Move - AAA offers a wide variety of discounts on products and services designed to help you move.

AAA Discounts iPhone App - At a time when saving money is a top priority, Apple iPhone users can now easily find their way to AAA member savings.

AAA Prescription Savings - Save an average of 24% on prescription medications.

ADT Security - Pay just $99 for installation (a savings of $250). Additional accessories available at a 15% discount.

Back to School Savings 2009 - AAA membership can help you save on all of your back to school shopping.

Banana Republic Factory Stores - Save 10% on purchases.

Barnes&Noble.com - Save 10% on travel, automotive and children's publications from AAA along with all bestsellers, DVDs and CDs.

Blue Nile - Save 10% on fine jewelry and ring settings.

Broadview Security - Get a standard security system for only $29, plus a 2nd keypad absolutely FREE.

Cell Phones - Discounted cell phone plans, phones and accessories for members.

Cookies By Design - Save an exclusive 15% on purchases.

David's Cookies - Save up to 20% on online purchases and get free shipping on select items.

DealoftheWeek - New deals unveiled every Monday, so bookmark this page or subscribe to the RSS feed.

Dell - Save 6% on Dell systems, electronics and accessories, including LCD televisions and printers.

DIRECTV - Members who are NEW subscribers will receive a $10 credit on their monthly bill for 24 months.

E-Travel Store - Save 20% or more on a variety of high-quality travel merchandise.

Extra Space Storage - Members receive a 15% discount on month-to-month storage unit rentals, for one year, when they sign a standard 12-month lease agreement.

FDNY Fire Zone - Save 20% on store purchases.

Fetch! Pet Care - Save 10% on professional pet sitting and dog walking services.

Find Discounts With Free AAA iPhone App - Your iPhone or iPod Touch can now show you nearby AAA Show Your Card & Save locations.

FragranceNet.com - Save 15% and free shipping within the U.S. on orders over $70.

Gap Outlet Stores - Save 10% on purchases.

Geek Squad - 20% discount on select in-home computer repair and service.

GNC - Receive 15% off on GNC online orders.

GolfDigestTeeTimes.com - Save $20 on a one-year access to GolfDigestTeeTimes.com and then can save up to 60% every time they play golf.

Jos. A Bank - Save 20% on Jos. A. Bank online orders.

Kmart.com - Save 5% on Kmart online orders.

Kohls.com - AAA members save 15% on online orders over $100.

LensCrafters - Save 30% on complete eye exams, complete eyewear, sunglasses and accessories.

Magellan GPS - Save 15% on select GPS systems and accessories.

MoveEase by Consumer Relocation Services - Receive free consultation service, discounts on interstate moves, free replacement value insurance, and guaranteed pickup and delivery.

NBAStore.com - Save 15% on online purchases.

New York & Company - Save 25% on instore purchases.

NFLshop.com - Save 15% on online purchases.

October Deals - Savings so good…it's frightening!

Parking Pal Products - Save 25 percent on publications designed to help the city parker.

Payless ShoeSource - Save 10% on all regularly priced merchandise.

Pearle Vision - Save 40% on complete eye exams, complete eyewear, sunglasses and accessories.

Penske Truck Rentals - Save 12 percent on one-way truck rental rates.

Pet Prescription Coverage - Save an average of 24% on prescription medications if your furry friend has been prescribed a medication traditionally for human use.

Reebok - Save 20% on all purchases.

Relocate with Discounts and free Consultation - MoveEase will obtain three quotes from a reputable moving service on the cost of your move

Samsonite Savings - Save 15% on their entire purchase at Samsonite stores (at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and Tanger Outlets, Riverhead) or online at Samsonite Company Stores.

Sears Optical - Save 30% on complete eye exams, complete eyewear, sunglasses and accessories.

Sears.com - Save 5% on online orders.

Shoes.com - Save 20% on online purchases.

ShopNHL.com - Save 15% on online purchases.

SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Save 20% on radios and accessories.

Steiner Sports - Save 15% on sports collectibles.

Sunglass Hut - Save $20 off purchases of $100 or more on non-prescription Sunwear.

Tanger Outlet - Members will receive a free coupon book with exclusive savings at select retailers.

Target Optical - Save 30% on complete eye exams, complete eyewear, sunglasses and accessories.

The NBA Store - Save 15% on any single-item purchas .

The UPS Store - Save 5% on shipping and 15% on the full retail price of a variety of products.

Woodbury Common Premium Outlets - AAA members receive a free coupon book and special offers.

AAA.com/ShopNow - Save up to 20% at AAA's Online Mall.

FTD.com Save 20% on purchases.

Target.com Save 10% when making an online purchase at Target.

New York Islanders merchandise - Save 10 percent on Islanders merchandise purchased at the retail outlet located at the Broadway Mall in Hicksville. Discounts are not provided
at the Coliseum.
Thanks to Microdvd for this addon

Free Bloomin Onion With Purchase from Outback (AAA & FL residents only)
Florida residents may show their aaa card and receive a free bloomin onion with any purchase.*Florida locations only. Valid with any purchase. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. One offer per guest, per visit. Excludes alcohol, tax and gratuity. Valid until 12/31/09

7% discount @NAPA auto parts (thnx Dmj for this add on)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It's asking me for a promo code when I use the link. If I proceed without it, it says I will be charged regular price pl... (more)

edenstone (Dec. 28, 2009 @ 10:35a) |

This is what I'm seeing when I use that link:

You’ll get $18 off the admission fee and a stainless steel beverage contain... (more)

BoogeyUCLA (Dec. 28, 2009 @ 4:07p) |

I'm also getting 14% back on my T-Mobile bill.

14% off tmobile bill

Didn't see this added. Gotta love the AAA disocunts.
s... (more)

simsk (Jan. 07, 2010 @ 1:22p) |

Use Link: www.aaa.com/joinnow for $18 off admission fee.

The OP (who obviously works for AAA) forgot to remind people it takes you 3-4 hours to get towing help with AAA, since they don't pay tow truck drivers very well.

I've had it for years, and never ran into that problem. Tow trucks drivers own their truck, and work on contract; they are not employees.

morecowbell here, adding to the edit above. i didn't write either, but i agree with OP. lots of discounts around. i also agree with the second comment above - i've had it for years and haven't had that problem. i've had to wait a half hour to an hour, but not 3-4. but since they use radio dispatch, you get the first tow truck that's nearby anyhow...which would end up being the same wait with or without AAA.

I've never had problems with AAA either. For an alternative, try http://www.betterworldclub.com/competition/aaa_chart.cfm. BWC claims to be much more environmentally friendly. I was with them for a couple of years, but missed the AAA discounts. BoogeyUCLA.

I've always been happy with AAA too. I've used it for towing at least three times in the past five years. Trucks are usually sent ASAP and usually take less than 30 minutes. If it ever takes 3-4 hours for a tow, I would call a towing company directly to see if I can get a truck sooner and then ask for reimbursement from AAA. -Caterpillar123

Now I just need to find a discount for JOINING AAA in New England

ixijimixi said: Now I just need to find a discount for JOINING AAA in New England
MAN i SAVE SO MUCH MORE EACH YEAR THAN i SPEND ON JOINING I don't even hesitate.

actually more importantly, I need a discount on AAA membership !

how do you save onprescriptions?
And i heard you save on T-Mobile too!

I was watching their infomercial on TV and they mentioned free credit monitoring service with membership. Don't know any details, but If that is true, that alone is worth the membership.

Sorry, I have no details, but if anyone can post... Thx

The rate offered on the infomercial is apparently the discount rate. You can always go into an office and tell them you saw the lower price on TV. Depending on who you get, they may just give it to you. YMMV, my friend tried it and it worked for him while another friend tried it and got shot down.

I didn't know about these discounts - I've always used AAA for travel discounts at hotels and on Amtrak....

checkout GM Motor Club better coverage and better cost than AAA. Includes many discounts with
the Entertainment Book Free

GM Motor Club

ixijimixi said: Now I just need to find a discount for JOINING AAA in New England

I just joined yesterday for AAA yesterday in New England. Used promotion code 6905, and checked the Auto Renewal, and the total price came down to $37 (actual price without code is $52 + $11) for primary membership..... Now, i just have to call them and cancel the auto renewal...

What is the discount on Amtrak? Thanks

luv2shop01 said: What is the discount on Amtrak? Thanks

http://www.google.com/search?q=AAA+Amtrak

they will send you a rx discount card call 1-866-aaa-save and it will give you a prompt for rx savings...it has saved me at times over 50% when my regular ins wouldnt cover something. they will look up the med and tell you the price you'll be charged, cvs, Kmart, Walgreens, riteaid are pretty good at the quoted price, if its different I say something, they call and adjust it.

buntydey said: ixijimixi said: Now I just need to find a discount for JOINING AAA in New England

I just joined yesterday for AAA yesterday in New England. Used promotion code 6905, and checked the Auto Renewal, and the total price came down to $37 (actual price without code is $52 + $11) for primary membership..... Now, i just have to call them and cancel the auto renewal...

where do you enter the promotion code? I missing something...

I had heard that the NY & Company Store discount might be ending this weekend. Good thing is that it gives 25% off sale prices too...

In regards to AAA pricing, if you happen to have drivers between the ages of 16-18 in your household, you can add them for a very low price -- which can turn out to be priceless!

pctecguy said: checkout GM Motor Club better coverage and better cost than AAA. Includes many discounts with

GM Motor Club

the catch with these guys is the unlimited mileage has no meaning since it only counts toward the nearest repair shop? might be cool for backcountry folk?

lexx said: pctecguy said: checkout GM Motor Club better coverage and better cost than AAA. Includes many discounts with

GM Motor Club

the catch with these guys is the unlimited mileage has no special meaning since it only counts toward the nearest repair shop? might be cool for backcountry folk?

lexx said: lexx said: pctecguy said: checkout GM Motor Club better coverage and better cost than AAA. Includes many discounts with

GM Motor Club

the catch with these guys is the unlimited mileage has no special meaning since it only counts toward the nearest repair shop? might be cool for backcountry folk?

Thought GM was bankrupt......and anything to do with it...only bitter cause I lost money on their stock...

Discounts are regional.

Hows about some nice discounts for people that don't drive, and have their tax money funneled to drivers through 'Cash For Clunkers', Military expenditures for foreign wars mitigated by oil, and tax spending for highways, roads ect. Please keep this list updated so I know who to demand a non-driver discount from or boycott for effectively charging higher prices from non-drivers.

anyone know how I can buy discount movie tickets? I am in Nor-Cal with CSAA.

I had AAA towing for 31 years!. Dropped it when I turned
50 as AARP's towing (underwriten by GE)is a much better
value IMO. For $101/yr, the entire family including teen
drivers have a 100 mile towing package (up to 5 towes/yr) -
and it doesn't restrict you to the nearest AAA station!. Albeit,
the plan only provides state maps (via snail mail), but with Google
maps and a GPS who really needs printed city maps anymore.

doublehelix747 said: buntydey said: ixijimixi said: Now I just need to find a discount for JOINING AAA in New England

where do you enter the promotion code? I missing something...

When you click in 'Join Now', and enter your name and address details, at the bottom of the same page (just above the Continue button), you will get a box which states Promotion Code. Also remember to check the Auto Renewal option (this is just beside the continue button on the same page).

buntydey said: ixijimixi said: Now I just need to find a discount for JOINING AAA in New England

$52 for primary +1 membership...before the code, it said something like $78. Thanks! Just signed up

OP -

When I log in, it is showing Regal movie tickets as 10 tickets for $80. I'm in the mid-atlantic region. Are you in another region and it comes up cheaper?

How do you get this price?

I'm seeing $70
http://www.aaamidatlantic.com/Discounts/Dining-Entertainment/Movie-Tickets/

nice list of places

Never buy your autoclub based on price or benefits. My cellphone towing service takes 4 to 24 hours to show up. I had a GE car care one credit card that offered towing. They had nobody in their plan in my area so told me to arrange it and send a reciept, that they never reimbursed. This is an industry full of scams and poor service. If your 16 year old daughter is stranded on the side of the road she is really going to love knowing that dad chose this autoclub because they gave him some discounts on movie tickets. I am not commenting on AAA because I never had them but I am saying CHOOSE AN AUTOCLUB BASED ON SERVICE AND REPUTATION IN YOUR LOCAL AREA.

We have to go into local AAA office? I don't see where we can buy online.

I have worked for AAA before, AFAIK they do NOT restrict you to going to AAA station, you could take your car to a dealer, or your home, no restrictions like that existed, at least in SO CAL.

bruzeh said: I had AAA towing for 31 years!. Dropped it when I turned

lagvoid said: How do you get this price?

I'm seeing $70
http://www.aaamidatlantic.com/Discounts/Dining-Entertainment/Movie-Tickets/

perhaps its regional .... i came here to tell people that the regal tix for 62.50 is usually not valid for the first few WEEKS of new releases. Mine is aaasouth and yours is midatlantic.
https://www.aaasouth.com/shoppingcartsearch.asp?SEARCHTYPE=TIS&I...

Prolly gonna get a membership as i have less then 100% trustful car. Was gonna do verizon plan but this makes the choice more difficult. Thanks for the info ggrr8t.

kajoob said: OP -

When I log in, it is showing Regal movie tickets as 10 tickets for $80. I'm in the mid-atlantic region. Are you in another region and it comes up cheaper?

I am NY area

Agreed for Northern California. Can take car where you want.

AcidSpectrum said: I have worked for AAA before, AFAIK they do NOT restrict you to going to AAA station, you could take your car to a dealer, or your home, no restrictions like that existed, at least in SO CAL.

and it doesn't restrict you to the nearest AAA station!
Also, a lot of insurance companies already offer a towing benefit as well for no additional cost.

mpkb said: bruzeh said: I had AAA towing for 31 years!. Dropped it when I turned
and it doesn't restrict you to the nearest AAA station!
Also, a lot of insurance companies already offer a towing benefit as well for no additional cost.

with more restrictions. i told them to waive the towing benefit on my policy since i have AAA

Now Sears.com shows only 2% CashBack.

In case you didn't hear - Subway now has $5 subs.

THAT'S how old this "deal" is.

onlysense said: Now Sears.com shows only 2% CashBack.
Still comes up to 5% for me just tried on a fridge

Promotion Exclusive AAA Savings 5% off total purchase

Just used code "AHAZ" to purchase AAA Plus for $80, normally $114. Works in AZ, not sure where else.

Skipping 84 Messages...
I'm also getting 14% back on my T-Mobile bill.

14% off tmobile bill

Didn't see this added. Gotta love the AAA disocunts.
simsk

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014