• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So close! But the final winning design is T-Swirl-I-B-F. Congrats! And thanks to everyone who submitted designs.

Find your favorite; talk amongst yourselves

This Fall finds us with so many unsettled important issues, health care, the economy, rogue home made hot air balloons...and FatWallet's 2009 Black Friday T-shirt! Peruse the member designs and cast your vote to share in selecting this year's official Black Friday T-shirt.

To Vote
  1. Select one graphic from the ten finalists shown below
  2. Scroll down and click "Cast Your Vote"
  3. Polling closes October 22 at 11:59 p.m. One vote per person

WARNING If we see (and we can) that you're signing up with multiple IDs to vote and campaign, we will delete your posts, delete your "alts", delete your entry, keep your t-shirt, and kick your dog.

Vote for your favorite Black Friday T-shirt design.

16%

5%

4%

8%

3%

10%

16%

9%

13%

11%

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
tim gets class a supervote shares =5%!

i like the tgibf, except that it is white. make it available in gray or black, and... (more)

miserly (Oct. 22, 2009 @ 11:20p) |

Save yourself and TGIF are tied. Wondering if I should stay up to see who wins? Do we win both?

momolaughs (Oct. 22, 2009 @ 11:28p) |

Man mines didnt make it. And some of them wasnt that much better haha. But maybe out of all these I like 2 of them but o... (more)

Tanik1 (Oct. 22, 2009 @ 11:41p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

aww shucks 2nd year in a row i sucked!

at least the one i voted for isn't in last place

Missing my favorite two on here.....first is the evolution of the man, and then the gray big top sale shirt.

Oh well.

nicemann said: Missing my favorite two on here.....first is the evolution of the man, and then the gray big top sale shirt.

Oh well.

Thanks for the compliment. I voted for the button shirt myself. Simple and slogan is catchy with 2 meanings.

save yourself= go signup and get own savings
save yourself= being a fatwallet member will keep you financial savvy.

No extra prize for making the final 10 huh?? Great designs by all!!

I like the Save yourself T

i voted for the tgibf, but dont you think you guyz should make it top 11 and bring mine in?

Hmm.. My least favorite 2 are in the lead. Go figure

Color me surprised! With all the green my Jackpot design received I thought it was a shoe-in for the final 10 - oh well....

my favorites are not very popular. LESS is MORE ppl

Hhhhmmmm, not too hot on these top ten choices....

Yay, im a finalist again!

Bronkman said: No extra prize for making the final 10 huh?? Great designs by all!!

In the original post it says All Entries will get a shirt... But i dunno about any *extra* prizes for making the final 10.

I think it's easy to make a mistake with the voting dots (radio buttons) displaying at the very bottom of the images, any way to make them centered with the images instead?????

DelCheapo said: I think it's easy to make a mistake with the voting dots (radio buttons) displaying at the very bottom of the images, any way to make them centered with the images instead?????
I Thought so too. You have to double check to make sure its the right one.

DelCheapo said: I think it's easy to make a mistake with the voting dots (radio buttons) displaying at the very bottom of the images, any way to make them centered with the images instead?????

Yeah! Crap! I accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan!

I like it!

I voted the last one. It looks cool to me.

Bummer. My fatwallet spiral didn't make it. I guess doing something in MS Paint just isn't good enough. And here I thought having members comments on it was a good thing. Who Knew?

Congrats to those that made it.

jfreak623 said: DelCheapo said: I think it's easy to make a mistake with the voting dots (radio buttons) displaying at the very bottom of the images, any way to make them centered with the images instead?????
I Thought so too. You have to double check to make sure its the right one.

Just click on the picture you want, no need to click radio buttons.. Couldn't be simpler or more straight forward..

I like the first one too.

Love the green one and the "black on black" one. "Black on black" got my vote!

Doesn't the first one violate the rules? The stuff at the bottom of that shirt won't be able to be printed down there....

Kinda sad mine didn't make it, but voting for the black on black shirt =)

I want my shirt

voted for 2nd to last one...like the slogan and nice shirt color

I voted for "Skip the Line Get Online" congrats to all that made the cut.

I voted the Rock concert looking shirt. 12% right now. There are several designs I like though. Congrats to all!

#4 FTW!

ah6tyfour said: Doesn't the first one violate the rules? The stuff at the bottom of that shirt won't be able to be printed down there....

Kinda sad mine didn't make it, but voting for the black on black shirt =)

no, FW staff put it in top 10.

Dimpled Chad

the last one

tgibf is pure genius. The first one is like last year's shirt re-hashed.

Vote tgibf!

No offense to those who entered but I thought the best entries were not chosen for the top ten. However, I know FW stuff had a tough task and thats very subjective. That said, I had my wife vote for her #1 pick since I really didn't see one that caught my eye like last years. Maybe FW should sponsor a second chance competition where we can do brackets or something to let more of the unique (and fun) shirts into the competition.

But either way.. I am happy to be the proud owner of whatever shirt gets first place, and thank everyone who submitted their designs, even if they suck. LOL

I like the elemental chemistry chart. Cute and creative!

"Save yourself" seemed doubly appropriate to me. Good luck to the finalists.

I thought the monkey one was creative... plus, I don't like wearing dates... cuz I tend to keep t shirts forever, lol

LOVE the third from the last (black on black)....LOVE It.

I voted the cool one.
And I am going to get one.

Skipping 100 Messages...
Man mines didnt make it. And some of them wasnt that much better haha. But maybe out of all these I like 2 of them but only could voted with one I thought it was original.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014