• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only

op welcome and thanks for a good post. printed nice and do like this place. thanks

You Dirty Genius! Well Done!

Is this legit?

Thanks! I like to eat here and so does the wife.

how much is the regular buffet price?

Mahyar2 said: Is this legit?

is this coupon legit... lets dig shall we?

When you first join the email, they will send you this exact coupon, so therefore it is legit.

but the op made a little program that will input your name into the space its supposed to be, so you are able to print multiple copies, therefore it is not legit.

i still gave the op green.

Thanks. Will see if it works at the N Myrtle Beach Ryans this coming week.

DanTsx said: Mahyar2 said: Is this legit?

When you first join the email, they will send you this exact coupon, so therefore it is legit.

but the op made a little program that will input your name into the space its supposed to be, so you are able to print multiple copies, therefore it is not legit.

It's no different than creating multiple email accounts and using them to sign up for multiple coupons.

Anyone has buy 1 adult buffet and get kids eat free coupon?

If your browser prints URLs on the printouts, you might want to modify it to not do that as the URL is to the "fake" site.

Please note "not valid on Sundays".

OCB coupon (192.84kB)
Disclaimer
Very YMMV!!!! New coupons look different, just join their e club, I received my coupon in 20 minutes

thanks, thomodachi

Looks like it is also good at Hometown Buffet.

suezyque said: DanTsx said: Mahyar2 said: Is this legit?

It's no different than creating multiple email accounts and using them to sign up for multiple coupons.

But does that make it any more legit? Not to start a flame war, because I think it is up to the individual.

Personally, I think that companies put out coupons to attract people to their establishment, so if it gets you in to the store, great for them! If you are a frequent user of their service, they appreciate your continued patronage and probably wouldn't have a problem with the coupon. If you are a new customer and use the service for the first time, great, a new source of potential future revenue. In my eyes, a win-win for both parties.

...my 2 cents

Haven't eaten there in years but with a bogo gotta go back.

Thanks for the coupon!

I used the coupon last night at HomeTown Buffet. Thanks!

suezyque said: . . . .It's no different than creating multiple email accounts and using them to sign up for multiple coupons.

WHAT?!?!?!?

Who does that??

up to 12/22 now so it is coming from compant.

A tech site with a Old Country Buffet coupon!? lol

At least it's not a scam. Green.

Thanks. I will do Hometown Buffet on Thanksgiving with my wife.

Thank You Op, I also joined the club. Just confirmed my subscription...within the hour, i received my coupon!!!!

this is great, i go to hometown all the time. only problem for me is i often go alone, wish i had someone to share it with me.... kinda sad...

Old country is having $5.99 Saturday and Sunday breakfast.
With this BOGO coupon, $3 each person. The price is unbeatable.

Not valid Sundays

Used these in Oct at Myrtle Beach Ryans. Printing some today for use in Tn. this coming week. There's nothing saying only one. Put your name in and print one for each day your going to use one. Put your friends name in and print them some and tell them that it's their Christmas gift from you.

I just went to Hometown Buffet last night with my wife and senior citizen mother and with the coupon it still came to $26.08 for the three of us. The food wasn't all that great. They charge a bundle but I am not terribly impressed with their food or selection of food. I would NEVER go to Hometown Buffet anymore if I had to pay full price.

I hope the Ryan's here will take it.
Thanks OP!

now up to 1/28/10

Does this work for HomeTown buffet? Nowhere it shows....

coupon looks soo different. Wonder if it's okay...

winton said: coupon looks soo different. Wonder if it's okay...that's is the new look ..

there is one with the older-look also on the page (comments section)

so what do we add?
- name
- name name
- name@email.com

great. thanks!

coupon did not go in my local country buffet. The manager insisted that it is not valid coupon.
We can only use the one received in email.

did you "Add Your Name to The Coupon" ?

RegUSPatOff said: did you "Add Your Name to The Coupon" ?so what do we add?
- name,
- name name,
or
- name@email.com

I had a "real" one from a few years ago with just my first name ..

Skipping 31 Messages...
Yes, they do. That has been my experience as well.
At Old Country (et al), no such restrictions. Most will put all coupons on one bill if you wish. Some will ask you to pay separately for each coupon used, but the whole party may sit at the same table.
Talking about tables, perhaps that is why they have a different policy to those of regular restaurants. The cycle of getting up for food does not necessarily make it preferable for the guests to be at the same table; but the establishment is better off saving tables for other paying customers.
Sometimes, when I go out with three of my "fat" friends, we'd rather sit at two adjacent table-for-fours, as opposed to just one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014