01/11/09 Sprint BOGO Blackberry Curve

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I have on very good source from within Sprint that beginning November 1st Sprint will be offering the Blackberry Curve 8330 as a BOGO. Nit sure if this will be for any color, but I'm sure it won't matter.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

the curve is about $50 each now after rebate with contract, etc. i'm sure the bogo will require the same committments and elgibility requirements.

its not that awesome of a deal...but not bad if you were in the market specifically for the curve.

The deal would be if it was for the Tour. The curve (which is what i have) is a nice phone -- but i wouldn't get a curve at this point given how old its becoming. the tour has more memory, sim card capable, and a 3 megapixel camera (curve has 2).

yeah, but in order to get 2 curves for $50 each you would have to open 2 new lines of service. with the BOGO you don't. it's perfect for me, i am opening another line and the wife wanted a new phone. i agree i wish it was on the tour, but for business purposes it'll work perfect. and i can keep my touch pro 2 as my personal phone!

Why do you believe that a BOGO won't require two new lines (or two eligible upgrades)?

lgmayka said: Why do you believe that a BOGO won't require two new lines (or two eligible upgrades)?

as i said, comes form a source within

Robbie2883 said: lgmayka said: Why do you believe that a BOGO won't require two new lines (or two eligible upgrades)?

as i said, comes form a source within

Any confirmation on this?

NM just saw the offer.

looks like the updated 8530 is due to come out soon
8530 curve

here is the BOGO offer for 8330
Buy One Get One Free
Buy one BlackBerry® Curve™ for $49.99 and get the second one free after $419.99 instant savings.
Current Sprint customer? To upgrade or add a phone and receive this offer, call 866-866-7509. Requires a 2-year service agreement. Upgrade discounts based on eligibility.
New line of service for each phone
Two-year subscriber agreement
Buy your phone by January 9, 2010 and activate at time of purchase

Sales tax applies. Savings includes $150 instant savings on each phone, an additional $270.00 instant savings and $100.00 mail-in-rebate on the first phone, and a $419.99 instant savings on the second phone of the same model purchased and activated at the same time. Available only with a two-year Sprint subscriber agreement for each new line of service activated.
Offer expires January 9, 2010 or while supplies last. Requires 2-year contract and new activation. Up to $200 early termination fee/line applies. Subject to credit approval. Mail-in Rebate: Rebates cannot exceed purchase price. Taxes excluded. Line must be active 30 consecutive days. Allow 10 to 14 weeks for rebate. A new phone activation fee of up to $36 also applies to non-Sprint.com purchases. Sprint reserves the right to cancel/extend offers without notice. Offers may not be available in all markets. Other conditions may apply. Read service agreement for details. The Nationwide Sprint & Nextel National Networks reach over 275 & 274 million people, respectively.

the curve 8330 is not avail online anymore!!
and no more BOGO offer.
but supposed to be till Jan 9!!! huh

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014